FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best ways to get verified by people.

Best ways to get verified by people.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed that a lot of women, couples, etc have commented on the forum that they look for people having verified them and the green verify tick.

What's the best way to get verified? Is it via going on cam chat with people because I can't seem to get speaking to anybody for long enough to be verifiable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm too slow at typing to spend long in the chatroom - I'm always having to scroll up and down to see if anyone's replied. I thought k maybe you have to go in there and get to be a regular or go in a cam room where it might be easier, or go to an adult club or go to a social as advertised in the meets section.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go on cam from time to time. if I see you on I'll give you a veri

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

Lol the best way to get a veri is by meeting people

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Lol the best way to get a veri is by meeting people "

This

Go to socials and meet people that way.

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

And clubs

I'd chat to you on cam and verify you. Lots of people get their first veri like that. ????

"I'd chat to you on cam and verify you. Lots of people get their first veri like that. ????"

This works to some extent...but I know what the OP means from reading many other posts.....and a good number of CPUs and ladies don't hold any weight to cam veris either!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Get out and meet people.

Cam veris mean jack to me

"I've noticed that a lot of women, couples, etc have commented on the forum that they look for people having verified them and the green verify tick.

What's the best way to get verified? Is it via going on cam chat with people because I can't seem to get speaking to anybody for long enough to be verifiable "

Organised socials (see the meets sections on the forum)

Meet people is the best way.

A cam veri means nothing as far as I am concerned. A woman or couple could have dozens, but it doesn't mean they will actually meet.

"I've noticed that a lot of women, couples, etc have commented on the forum that they look for people having verified them and the green verify tick.

What's the best way to get verified? Is it via going on cam chat with people because I can't seem to get speaking to anybody for long enough to be verifiable "

Shame your not local, we'd meet socially at least for your verification issue.

Maybe you'll get lucky with someone happy to do the same locally to you.

the best way to get variyfied is to meet somone an have sex

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Well there are a few ways. Cam veri doesn't hold much weight, but its better than nothing, its easy to get, its free and can be done within 5 minutes of reading this post.

The next easiest way is to go to a club and chat to some people. Obviously this will involve some expense, but in most clubs, on the right night you pay your money and you're in. Then just chat to a couple of people and at some point in the conversation you can ask them to verify you.

The hardest way I assume is to try and get a meet and then get them to verify you.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Verification is not my top priority. Is a trophy to some.Not for me.if someone intend to doubt my profile authenticity because I don't have multiples verifications .then email me for a meet to prove it.simple

As a number of others have mentioned the best way to get verified is to meet. The easiest way to meet is to go to a club or one of the meets listed on this site. This has an attraction in that you not only get to physically meet people but it's also a way to experience them (and they you) which tends to provide more credible verification. A "we met at xx and he made me cum 17 times and took me to heaven with the most exquisite sex I've ever had"** vs " we chatted for 30 seconds in the chat room" is a tad more meaningful I would suggest.

** Not all veris are like that.

"Lol the best way to get a veri is by meeting people "

lots of people won't meet people who don't have any Veri's though

bit of a catch 22 so just getting that first couple of veri's helps to get you a meet!

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

Clubs clubs and more clubs - get to meet people. I only really use fab to keep in touch with people I've met at clubs. Oh and to perve of course ??

"Verification is not my top priority. Is a trophy to some.Not for me.if someone intend to doubt my profile authenticity because I don't have multiples verifications .then email me for a meet to prove it.simple

"

The downside for you with that attitude is this - why would we bother ?

Looking at your profile and just the one veri from 18 months ago , we would just pass you by , and move on .

You say veris are a trophy to some , but to others they are a way to ascertain the person is likely to show up .

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Get to socials, plenty advertised in the forums, once their get chatting and ask those you chat to if they would mind verifying you

Burbage

Personally to me webcam veries are worthless, just tells me someone turns on a cam, doesn't tell me someone actually meets people

Burbage

"Lol the best way to get a veri is by meeting people

lots of people won't meet people who don't have any Veri's though

bit of a catch 22 so just getting that first couple of veri's helps to get you a meet!"

I disagree, i wouldn't meet a man that only had cam verifications

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

There's always socials going on in Glasgow and Edinburgh where you will meet loads of lovely folk and I'm sure get verified, keep an eye out in the Scottish forum

We went to a club and got four straight off the bat

And anyone that has a green tick but doesn't have more than one verification by meeting showing thats also a red flag to me.

Its too easy for a timewaster to get webcam verified then set up another profile claiming to be a single fem, couple etc then verify that profile and waste peoples time!!

Delete all green ticks by webcamming and this site would then be a joy!! but the owners wont as will loose revenue!!

» Add a new message to this topic