FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to catch a ladies attention..

How to catch a ladies attention..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm finding it very frustrating that most of my messages get opened and then get deleted.. Someone has update their status saying "come on lads catch our attention... Don't just say the normal boring things."

So I took it upon myself and have tried many ways to get attention from different women.. I have even wrote a sexually story for a few.. But yet my messages still get deleted...

I would like to hear a woman's opinion on how us guys can catch your attention and what you expect from us...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe hide the cock pic, keep it in friends only

And dogging is not a good idea, most people like to play in clubs these days, warmer and also SAFER!

By *issNightshadeWoman  over a year ago

UK

Read the profile

Comment on something on the profile to prove you've read it

Make sure you share her interests. There's no point messaging if you have nothing in common

Be polite and be vanilla - would you chat up a woman in a pub by saying sexual stuff to her?

Don't send cock pics - I like pics of a nice fit torso

I also don't reply to people who aren't tick verified

posting a cick pic over the toilet or with a sky remote gets them all going

"So I'm finding it very frustrating that most of my messages get opened and then get deleted.. Someone has update their status saying "come on lads catch our attention... Don't just say the normal boring things."

So I took it upon myself and have tried many ways to get attention from different women.. I have even wrote a sexually story for a few.. But yet my messages still get deleted...

I would like to hear a woman's opinion on how us guys can catch your attention and what you expect from us... "

Sexual story woukd have me deleting straight away. I want to get to know you as a person, not just the sexy crap

"So I'm finding it very frustrating that most of my messages get opened and then get deleted.. Someone has update their status saying "come on lads catch our attention... Don't just say the normal boring things."

I would like to hear a woman's opinion on how us guys can catch your attention and what you expect from us... "

comedy make a woman laugh and as long as she's wearing knickers 3 sizes to big they will drop to the floor

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I would like to hear a woman's opinion on how us guys can catch your attention and what you expect from us... comedy make a woman laugh and as long as she's wearing knickers 3 sizes to big they will drop to the floor "

But if she's over indulged at Christmas, they won't be 3 sizes too big!!.....

I would like to hear a woman's opinion on how us guys can catch your attention and what you expect from us... comedy make a woman laugh and as long as she's wearing knickers 3 sizes to big they will drop to the floor

But if she's over indulged at Christmas, they won't be 3 sizes too big!!..... "

oh yes true that'll be the celebrations aren't they a pain getting the wrappers off

Are those the lovely messages you get from women and couples?

chelmsford

I would like to hear a woman's opinion on how us guys can catch your attention and what you expect from us... comedy make a woman laugh and as long as she's wearing knickers 3 sizes to big they will drop to the floor

But if she's over indulged at Christmas, they won't be 3 sizes too big!!..... oh yes true that'll be the celebrations aren't they a pain getting the wrappers off "

Yes, especially the sticky ones..!!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

What did you write when you got the meets last time in your previous profile? Use the same again if it worked then.

Of course the best way to get a ladies attention is to totally ignore her

chelmsford

"Of course the best way to get a ladies attention is to totally ignore her "

Is that why you keep ignoring me..

Maybe try not sending a message and just put up a meet. Become the prey instead of the hunter.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"Read the profile

Make sure you share her interests. There's no point messaging if you have nothing in common

Be polite and be vanilla - would you chat up a woman in a pub by saying sexual stuff to her?

I also don't reply to people who aren't tick verified"

All of the above.

I don't mind seeing cock pics on a profile but no more than 2 or 3. Much prefer to see the torso regardless of how buff it is

Wish people would stop discouraging guys from displaying a cock picture in their public gallery. Op there's 3 things people like myself like to see on a profile, a clear cock picture, full body picture and if you're willing to show your face in public pics, a face picture also. Your profile isn't too bad to be fair, couple of spelling mistakes you may want to correct.

"Wish people would stop discouraging guys from displaying a cock picture in their public gallery. Op there's 3 things people like myself like to see on a profile, a clear cock picture, full body picture and if you're willing to show your face in public pics, a face picture also. Your profile isn't too bad to be fair, couple of spelling mistakes you may want to correct. "
I don't have cock pics on my profile seawitch

"Wish people would stop discouraging guys from displaying a cock picture in their public gallery. Op there's 3 things people like myself like to see on a profile, a clear cock picture, full body picture and if you're willing to show your face in public pics, a face picture also. Your profile isn't too bad to be fair, couple of spelling mistakes you may want to correct. "

Why thankyou for your honest opinion! I might just have to reinstate that cock photo.. (let me know what you think)

How and what else would you recommend me doing to my profile.. Apart from my spelling il have to double check that!

I was going to reply to you privately but you have blocked males

Thankyou xx

"Maybe try not sending a message and just put up a meet. Become the prey instead of the hunter."

This I have also done! I was available to meet tonight.. But still no luck!

"Wish people would stop discouraging guys from displaying a cock picture in their public gallery. Op there's 3 things people like myself like to see on a profile, a clear cock picture, full body picture and if you're willing to show your face in public pics, a face picture also. Your profile isn't too bad to be fair, couple of spelling mistakes you may want to correct. I don't have cock pics on my profile seawitch "

Ahh you've mentioned my name in your profile! Can't do that, just say a lady off the forums, you could only put my name to that profile if I wrote the whole thing for you!

"Read the profile

I also don't reply to people who aren't tick verified"

Thanks for the info! And yes I have started off a few messages with thing within people's profile so they know I have read it.. But still not that lucky.

So if I sent you a torso pic.. Would you be interested haha

Also.. What is vanilla... Feeling dumb...

"Maybe try not sending a message and just put up a meet. Become the prey instead of the hunter."

Does this work for you? I can think of many guys it doesn't

"Wish people would stop discouraging guys from displaying a cock picture in their public gallery. Op there's 3 things people like myself like to see on a profile, a clear cock picture, full body picture and if you're willing to show your face in public pics, a face picture also. Your profile isn't too bad to be fair, couple of spelling mistakes you may want to correct. I don't have cock pics on my profile seawitch

Ahh you've mentioned my name in your profile! Can't do that, just say a lady off the forums, you could only put my name to that profile if I wrote the whole thing for you! "

A lady off the forums.. I'm so confused and lost??? You lost me...

You are you saying that you are willing to Write my profile for me?

Also your profile gives no info on why you've called yourself the 'king of role play'?

Done all that you have suggested nany many times with messages. Fact is my age is a problem for most ladies/couples. Not complaining....just the way it is so have to face facts. Girls, feel free to disagree ??!

Just one of those things, half of mine don't get read, I just take that as a polite no thanks.

Those who are interested ib meeting you will generally reply if your profile grabs their attention.

Either way don't fret, plenty of people on here who may be interested in you, just not nescssarily the ones you are messaging.

Best of Luck!

"Maybe try not sending a message and just put up a meet. Become the prey instead of the hunter.

Does this work for you? I can think of many guys it doesn't "

Yes me being one of them guys,...

"Also your profile gives no info on why you've called yourself the 'king of role play'? "

Yeah I was thinking of changing it... But not to what to yet.. Any suggestions?

And I only put king of roleplay as I LOVE a good detailed roleplay session... Xx

Thanks donkey and mick

One just got Mt attention by calling mega slut for too many veris in a week lol forget that 4 were from my last time in here

I just had to reply and ask him what he was doing on a sex site when he wantd a virgin

One just got Mt attention by calling mega slut for too many veris in a week lol forget that 4 were from my last time in here

I just had to reply and ask him what he was doing on a sex site when he wants a virgin

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

As most have said, no cock pics. Those that like can request.

Sexy stories are a massive turn off for me.

Fab is about sex but you have to get to the person before that can happen. Think of women as people not as potential shags. Things will fall inot place after that

"Also your profile gives no info on why you've called yourself the 'king of role play'? "

It doesn't work for me. Fab in nyc is a cock fest

"One just got Mt attention by calling mega slut for too many veris in a week lol forget that 4 were from my last time in here

I just had to reply and ask him what he was doing on a sex site when he wants a virgin "

Did you recommend that fish site to him?

[Removed by poster at 06/01/16 20:14:54]

[Removed by poster at 06/01/16 20:16:01]

"[Removed by poster at 06/01/16 20:16:01]"

Lol can't type anymore must be caused by getting too much action lucky me lol

Must just do that and slap on block list so I dont have to hide future veris in shame

"Wish people would stop discouraging guys from displaying a cock picture in their public gallery. Op there's 3 things people like myself like to see on a profile, a clear cock picture, full body picture and if you're willing to show your face in public pics, a face picture also. Your profile isn't too bad to be fair, couple of spelling mistakes you may want to correct. I don't have cock pics on my profile seawitch

Ahh you've mentioned my name in your profile! Can't do that, just say a lady off the forums, you could only put my name to that profile if I wrote the whole thing for you!

You are you saying that you are willing to Write my profile for me? "

I was quoting trademark, he said something and I looked at his profile and he's mentioned my name in his profile, I don't like putting my name to things man, hence no veri's ever left for people!

You are you saying that you are willing to Write my profile for me?

I was quoting trademark, he said something and I looked at his profile and he's mentioned my name in his profile, I don't like putting my name to things man, hence no veri's ever left for people!"

Ahh I see! I got my self so confused Haha,

Only if you want to.. And only if you do.. as us guys can't message you..

Prehaps you could message me.. I would love some pointers on what photos to take, and considering yours are outstanding! I thought who better to Ask.. just for the record.. As you said you like cock photos and for anyone else who likes them.. I have put one up..

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

No one message will appeal to every woman

If I receive a crude message, it gets deleted. A "hi", gets deleted

Usually her profile will give you clues as to what kind of a woman she is. Look at the style and then compose your message accordingly

The best way to attract a female is when she's in a good mood ,so how do you get a woman into a good mood you eliminate stress ,so remove bills ,remove dust ,remove dishes ,remove screaming children ,remove their desk at work ,remove their boss and remove their ex now you have karma ,music is good not to loud ,wine is good pay attention to what she likes, make sure you smell nice ,nails cut ,hair trimmed,teeth brushed ,now you've got her in the perfect frame of mind ,what will she do ............:..........................................................yes you guessed it sleep

» Add a new message to this topic