FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women friends are useless

Women friends are useless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a very good female friend for about 5 years now. We use to have sex the first 2 years but decided to stop and just stay great friends. We live in the same building and are like brother and sister.

So on New Year's Eve, I meet her younger sister for the first time . We hit it off and hooked up.

Her younger sister just texted me to let me know. That my female friend is crying because she found out we had sex and she is in love with me. She doesn't know what to do.

Now the crazy thing is this female friend in 5 years has hooked up with all my male friends and some of my family members at my place. My younger brother included and I have never said a word. I didn't care.

Now even if she was upset, why cock block me with her sister. This is just wrong, guys friends would never do any crap like that. Now I'm stuck . No sex from hot sister , and arkward friendship going forward...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

pffft.. wimmen hey

I dunno why they do that shit either.

Sorry, thats no help whatsoever

"pffft.. wimmen hey

I dunno why they do that shit either.

Sorry, thats no help whatsoever "

Thank you.. I'm just venting

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Well that sounds rubbish and complicated. Maybe she was boning others to get your attention?

Sounds like you need to have a proper conversation with her. Or move

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cock bloking you from fucking her sister! That's outrageous! It would never happen in England. Maybe you should move over here. I have two sisters who are looking for a hot guy like you. Take your pick.

Yes its terrible going with a sister or any relative of a ex causes trouble and conflict .

Um talk to your friend and see whats up, could her sister be being over dramatic?

"Yes its terrible going with a sister or any relative of a ex causes trouble and conflict ."

She wasn't my ex.... We are more like family than friends.

"Um talk to your friend and see whats up, could her sister be being over dramatic?"

No I will wait... Her sister wouldn't lie...

I just feel crazy because now I feel stupid.

How did I not see that she had feelings for me?

Women are really from Mars

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Venus actually.....

I don't think that's a female thing - it sounds like a specific messy situation!

I agree with Ruby, I've had similar happen with a male 'friend'.

I don't think it's a gender thing, just a really fucked up thing and was probably bound to happen!!

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

*big slurp of coffee*

Ahhhhhhh! Nothing like waking up to a bit of good ol'casual misogyny in the morning!

To me, it sounds as though your friend doesn't actually want you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either.

She sounds nuts.

Could be a sibling rivalry thing - little sis may have fucked you purely to get one over on her sister....

"Cock bloking you from fucking her sister! That's outrageous! It would never happen in England. Maybe you should move over here. I have two sisters who are looking for a hot guy like you. Take your pick. "

Two sisters.....save one for me....!

"Um talk to your friend and see whats up, could her sister be being over dramatic?

No I will wait... Her sister wouldn't lie...

I just feel crazy because now I feel stupid.

How did I not see that she had feelings for me?

Women are really from Mars "

Not with a sister....but I have had this happen to me. Us guys will never understand the subterfuge of a woman's mind!

"To me, it sounds as though your friend doesn't actually want you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either."

This ^^^

Have had a similar issue with a man (no brother included, unfortunately)

"Yes its terrible going with a sister or any relative of a ex causes trouble and conflict .

She wasn't my ex.... We are more like family than friends."

Even worse

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Cock blocking?

I think you have been watching far to much Geordie Shore!!

"Could be a sibling rivalry thing - little sis may have fucked you purely to get one over on her sister...."

Hate to say it but I agree it's some sort of weird sibling rivalry. It won't end well so best thing to do is avoid both

hmmmmm....communication is the key here, you need to talk to your friend if there is a friendship worth saving.

Even if you don't agree with her logic about being upset about having sex with her sister, she clearly is.

Some people obviously take exception about 'friends' fucking their siblings.

Good luck with that one OP

its an un spoking rule up here

you dont go with a friends ex never mind there sister

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

you've obviously never read the outraged postings from men who consider even friends ex girlfriends off limits let alone sisters of people they've had sex with, going on about loyalty and never doing that to a mate. .

It's quite easy to understand women, all you need do is try. Relationship problems aren't gender specific.

"To me, it sounds as though your friend doesn't actually want you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either."

hear hear. Disappear for a few days...out of contact too. Then come back. See where the dust has settled. Note:- don't get involved with sisters or very good friends( at best they'll share secrets)

"its an un spoking rule up here

you dont go with a friends ex never mind there sister"

didn't see this when I put my pennies worth in.

"I have a very good female friend for about 5 years now. We use to have sex the first 2 years but decided to stop and just stay great friends. We live in the same building and are like brother and sister.

So on New Year's Eve, I meet her younger sister for the first time . We hit it off and hooked up.

Her younger sister just texted me to let me know. That my female friend is crying because she found out we had sex and she is in love with me. She doesn't know what to do.

Now the crazy thing is this female friend in 5 years has hooked up with all my male friends and some of my family members at my place. My younger brother included and I have never said a word. I didn't care.

Now even if she was upset, why cock block me with her sister. This is just wrong, guys friends would never do any crap like that. Now I'm stuck . No sex from hot sister , and arkward friendship going forward...

"

Drake?...Is that you??

" you've obviously never read the outraged postings from men who consider even friends ex girlfriends off limits let alone sisters of people they've had sex with, going on about loyalty and never doing that to a mate. .

It's quite easy to understand women, all you need do is try. Relationship problems aren't gender specific."

sibling jealously at best

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"To me, it sounds as though your friend doesn't actually want you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either.

This ^^^

Have had a similar issue with a man (no brother included, unfortunately) "

My ex is still like this now! We've been separated for almost 2 years too

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"I have a very good female friend for about 5 years now. We use to have sex the first 2 years but decided to stop and just stay great friends. We live in the same building and are like brother and sister.

"

Sounds to me that she has feelings for you that she has kept hidden, and sleeping with her sister has brought those feelings to the surface, you need to talk to her

Sometimes you can't understand why you have certain feelings or react in a certain way.

I know that if I had a significant ex and he started having sex with someone who was close to me, a very good friend, a sister etc, I think I'd feel a bit strange about it.

I haven't been single for a long time but when I had various boyfriends then they became off limits to my friends, just as I would never go with a friends ex.

"Sometimes you can't understand why you have certain feelings or react in a certain way.

I know that if I had a significant ex and he started having sex with someone who was close to me, a very good friend, a sister etc, I think I'd feel a bit strange about it.

I haven't been single for a long time but when I had various boyfriends then they became off limits to my friends, just as I would never go with a friends ex. "

I really understand the off limits aspect. But when she started sleeping with my friends and my brother. I didn't say a word. I didn't feel jealousy because she was happy and they were happy.

I just find it unfair that 1) she started sleeping with my friends first

2) that if she was upset , she should have kept it to herself.

I called her today to find out if she was ok. She apologized about being over dramatic. She said she was d*unk and was a little hurt when her sister told her. I told her I'm sorry for hurting you , let's forget about it and move on.

Thank you all for your comments. It was nice to vent on here.

"

god man that is the worst triangle I've ever heard definitely not good at reading the signals you two

"Sometimes you can't understand why you have certain feelings or react in a certain way.

I haven't been single for a long time but when I had various boyfriends then they became off limits to my friends, just as I would never go with a friends ex.

I really understand the off limits aspect. But when she started sleeping with my friends and my brother. I didn't say a word. I didn't feel jealousy because she was happy and they were happy.

I just find it unfair that 1) she started sleeping with my friends first

2) that if she was upset , she should have kept it to herself.

I called her today to find out if she was ok. She apologized about being over dramatic. She said she was d*unk and was a little hurt when her sister told her. I told her I'm sorry for hurting you , let's forget about it and move on.

Thank you all for your comments. It was nice to vent on here. "

» Add a new message to this topic