FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ignorance

Ignorance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't get over the absolute ignorance of woman in my local area I've conducted several tests been nice been rude all I get is message deleted for every message. I understand there getting slammed but a simple reply or wink to say acknowledged. Or site owners need to include a acknowledge button

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some get so many messages. Even to reply as an acknowledgement, some would have to make it their full time job.

You need more than just cock pics mate face body not just cock

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

you've just successfully ensured that absolutely nobody will answer you now.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Read the site FAQs, a delete means no thanks.

get over it,in fact get used to it

You think they want to just talk to a cock!? ?? as above add more pictures

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also women will look at a profile first, you do yourself no favours with your status either.

I think a lot of women look at a mans profile before reading the message. Yours comes across as very negative - this won't get you many replies

Oh dear all of the above advice.....

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Bye

[Removed by poster at 06/01/16 00:38:26]

"I can't get over the absolute ignorance of woman in my local area I've conducted several tests been nice been rude all I get is message deleted for every message. I understand there getting slammed but a simple reply or wink to say acknowledged. Or site owners need to include a acknowledge button "

Youve got 2 pretty poor and explicit pics

Most people would delete its not ignorant its just they dont want to fuck you

By *arngreyCouple  over a year ago

london

When we look at a profile we want to see a facial picture, not a cock pic..anybody who winks at us with no facial pic gets ignored, the way we look at it is that if you can't be bothered to post a picture, we can't be bothered either to acknowledge you. Sorry guys but you have to make an effort .

By *abel-30Woman  over a year ago

middle of no-where

You only have cock pics, and bad cock pics at that. You point out in a staus how ignorant women are, you complain people look at your profile and don't message you.. There is not one single thing about your profile that would make me go... Oh he seem interesting I will message him back.

I'm also going out on a limb and guessing that it's either "hi, how are you?" Or copy and paste messages your sending out to.

If you don't put the effort in with photos and a good profile why should anyone put the effort in to read and reply to your messages. I read a profile before I open a message, if it's crap then Message is deleted

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Is this a textbook case of fabbercide?

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I can't get over the ignorance of guys who seem to think this is some instashag site, and just because women are on here they all automatically owe them replies and will drop their keks and come running!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You've actually had meets so you're doing better than most guys on here. As for your messages getting ignored, what type of birds are you messaging? Aim for people around the same level of attractiveness to yourself and ask yourself out of all the 1000's of guys on here are you the best option to take?

Me personally if a curvy 5'8 guy messaged me I'd delete it as well. Only looking for tall, handsome big dick guys that are in good physical shape so any messages from guys not fitting those requirements would be deleted.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the words of advice all will be considered. Just as a side note out of 17 replies not one from my town or even from Ireland.

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

I prefer no reply instead of the

"no thanks" or "not for me" responses.

"Thanks for the words of advice all will be considered. Just as a side note out of 17 replies not one from my town or even from Ireland. "

I'm Irish (though that has nothing to do with the issue) and I'll concur with the above. Your profile offers nothing positive, so it's unsurprising you receive no/few positive responses. Perhaps working on improving its quality, rather than publicly berating your desired audience, would serve you better.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Not even time to open the haribos for this thread implosion

"I can't get over the ignorance of guys who seem to think this is some instashag site, and just because women are on here they all automatically owe them replies and will drop their keks and come running!!

"

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"I can't get over the ignorance of guys who seem to think this is some instashag site, and just because women are on here they all automatically owe them replies and will drop their keks and come running!!

"

Shock horror........ UNLOS within a few hours!!

Shock horror........ UNLOS within a few hours!! "

What a loss to the ladies on the site,such an absolute gentleman .no agressive me me meeeee undertone to the post at all. Im absolutely devestated that one he no longer here so us ladies can't sample the offerings he had n two that i in england ,so very jealous of the Irish ladies,he waz an absolute delight

Its ok I always delusional before had at least two mugs of tea in a morning lol ,think he may have been on something much stronger tho, a drug called ego .....

Shock horror........ UNLOS within a few hours!!

What a loss to the ladies on the site,such an absolute gentleman .no agressive me me meeeee undertone to the post at all. Im absolutely devestated that one he no longer here so us ladies can't sample the offerings he had n two that i in england ,so very jealous of the Irish ladies,he waz an absolute delight

Its ok I always delusional before had at least two mugs of tea in a morning lol ,think he may have been on something much stronger tho, a drug called ego ....."

I laughed at this response then laughed more at your user name. Epic!

"

that hat!

I guess his patience ran out lol.

"Thanks for the words of advice all will be considered. Just as a side note out of 17 replies not one from my town or even from Ireland. "

I know you've gone but if you've sneaked back under a new profile to read this... I answered and Kingscourt is in Ireland

"

Nice to see someone who actually knows what the word ignorant means! Get a dictionary OP.

Yes we like to see face pics but wer not going talk to sumone wer not attracted to.you wouldn't speak to every person u pass in the street.and yes we do get loads of messages so don't have time to reply to them it always seems to be males that moan about this even females might talk to someone n thy get ignored by that person but thy don't make an issue about it

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

I know they have gone but there is a certain irony in not understanding the difference between ignorance and ignorant

Oh the fucking drama over nothing!!

"I can't get over the absolute ignorance of woman in my local area I've conducted several tests been nice been rude all I get is message deleted for every message. I understand there getting slammed but a simple reply or wink to say acknowledged. Or site owners need to include a acknowledge button "
and another one another one bites the dust

"Yes we like to see face pics but wer not going talk to sumone wer not attracted to.you wouldn't speak to every person u pass in the street.and yes we do get loads of messages so don't have time to reply to them it always seems to be males that moan about this even females might talk to someone n thy get ignored by that person but thy don't make an issue about it "

Exactly! Typical male sense of entitlement!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

You won't see this but for the others; try to stand out from the background noise; and believe you me, it is quite noisy here

By *heBlackPantherCouple  over a year ago

Guilford

"I can't get over the absolute ignorance of woman in my local area I've conducted several tests been nice been rude all I get is message deleted for every message. I understand there getting slammed but a simple reply or wink to say acknowledged. Or site owners need to include a acknowledge button and another one another one bites the dust "

Lol. Was about to write that too!

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

That went well for the OP then....

lololol

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"Is this a textbook case of fabbercide?"

Why do men think women on here have to talk to every male for anyway.woman get called everything for not replying to a message bit childish of them so just makes it worst for them

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Why do people struggle with the singular and plural of the word 'Woman'. It's doesn't happen with 'Man'. So maybe when the OP says he gets miffed at the "ignorance of woman" he really meant to say "ignorance of women". But that's ignorance - of grammar for you!

Bless he's left the site could he not cope with all the reply of been ignored lol

"get over it,in fact get used to it "
yeah ppl need to cos the more time they waste is more time lost having fun a would say

"Why do men think women on here have to talk to every male for anyway.woman get called everything for not replying to a message bit childish of them so just makes it worst for them "
well said no one should get called for just plainly liking sex some ppl or right childish when it comes to it first before give shit out over message

"You only have cock pics, and bad cock pics at that. You point out in a staus how ignorant women are, you complain people look at your profile and don't message you.. There is not one single thing about your profile that would make me go... Oh he seem interesting I will message him back.

I'm also going out on a limb and guessing that it's either "hi, how are you?" Or copy and paste messages your sending out to.

If you don't put the effort in with photos and a good profile why should anyone put the effort in to read and reply to your messages. I read a profile before I open a message, if it's crap then Message is deleted "

.......well said ppl need to take the time yes my pics are not perfect but hey am not sitting bitching about it get blocked move on

"Why do men think women on here have to talk to every male for anyway.woman get called everything for not replying to a message bit childish of them so just makes it worst for them "
yeah a know a see lads status any way Iv got every is blocked but Iv seen the forum chats from some they want slags they should go out and about in bars this is a lot different and ppl can get to know each if they wanna

"I prefer no reply instead of the

"no thanks" or "not for me" responses."

same here it's off putting and wasting my time reading it

"Bless he's left the site could he not cope with all the reply of been ignored lol"

He did send 17 whole messages though (gasp). No doubt each one was well articulated, intriguing and had a face picture attached.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We like no response, instead of being told no..... cos that means there's still a chance ...... ....

» Add a new message to this topic