FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Openly bi

Openly bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

For those that have bisexual on their profile, are you openly bisexual? Why not? If you are how did it feel to let loved ones know?

I'm not really as I kind of know how my family would react to that, but my friends know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I am.

I'm also pretty open about my gender mismatch.

I came out to my wife when we got back together after a split. I married her soon after.

I came out to my (4) kids recently. Only one of them is a little uncomfortable with it.

I've been coming out to friends and my mum since telling my wife.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

My close friends know about my fab adventures, including playing with Tvs.

My family know nothing, but that includes all the ladies I meet as well.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If it comes up in conversation. But it's not like sex is the only subject worth talking about so those who have asked know.

Nope, my 2 best friends know and my partner but other than that only you lovely fab people (and xlub people not on here). I come from a religious family and have never felt the need or desire to tell them x

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

All my swinging friends know

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm openly bi to all of my friends. I'm open about bdsm and the swinging scene too. I thought it was about time to be myself and if friends objected to my lifestyle, they could yanno.... Not be friends any more.

Not to family. I opted not to tell them, not that they would be surprised. I just wanted to keep a barrier there. However I was outed for my sexual practises so it's pretty common knowledge between family, acquaintances, colleagues. No one has directly asked me so I've not talked about it.

London

"My close friends know about my fab adventures, including playing with Tvs.

My family know nothing, but that includes all the ladies I meet as well. "

Not really about your adventures, but your sexuality.

No. It'd be like saying i like wanking a lot or swinging or cuckolding. Its my own perversion and one that doesn't need sharing.

If i was truely bi-sexual i could have a loving relationship with a another man. I couldn't do that i don't really like other men. I enjoy sucking cock. I could suck alot. It doesn't make me special, it makes me a horny little pervert. For a while i thought i was transsexual, then i realised I'm just a pervert. If i was truly transsexual would i be on here trying to get as much cock as i can wearing ridiculous lingerie? Hell no. Is that what real women do? No. I'm a horny pervert with a good set of fantasies and no vanilla people need to be burdened with this ugly truth.

"For those that have bisexual on their profile, are you openly bisexual? Why not? If you are how did it feel to let loved ones know?

I'm not really as I kind of know how my family would react to that, but my friends know."

I'm the same. My family don't know although it probably wouldn't bother them. I don't think it's something they need to know as I decided it was time to do things for me.

I've got two close friends that know, but then we tend to share most things - it was definitely a help having them to talk to.

London

"No. It'd be like saying i like wanking a lot or swinging or cuckolding. Its my own perversion and one that doesn't need sharing.

If i was truely bi-sexual i could have a loving relationship with a another man. I couldn't do that i don't really like other men. I enjoy sucking cock. I could suck alot. It doesn't make me special, it makes me a horny little pervert. For a while i thought i was transsexual, then i realised I'm just a pervert. If i was truly transsexual would i be on here trying to get as much cock as i can wearing ridiculous lingerie? Hell no. Is that what real women do? No. I'm a horny pervert with a good set of fantasies and no vanilla people need to be burdened with this ugly truth."

okay...

Well if you are truely bisexual I meant...

Being bisexual isn't a perversion

Being bisexual is prevalent, and just means that you are attracted to people without being hung-up on the minutiae of genitalia. We make no secret of our proclivities, but utterly reject the term 'perversion'.

"No. It'd be like saying i like wanking a lot or swinging or cuckolding. Its my own perversion and one that doesn't need sharing.

If i was truely bi-sexual i could have a loving relationship with a another man. I couldn't do that i don't really like other men. I enjoy sucking cock. I could suck alot. It doesn't make me special, it makes me a horny little pervert. For a while i thought i was transsexual, then i realised I'm just a pervert. If i was truly transsexual would i be on here trying to get as much cock as i can wearing ridiculous lingerie? Hell no. Is that what real women do? No. I'm a horny pervert with a good set of fantasies and no vanilla people need to be burdened with this ugly truth.

okay...

Well if you are truely bisexual I meant...

Being bisexual isn't a perversion "

Ooooo so now there is bisexual and TRUELY bisexual...let the games begin. When is bisexuality not bisexuality..when it's a pervertion, obviously. Ah back in the realms of TV/CD/TS again.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"My close friends know about my fab adventures, including playing with Tvs.

My family know nothing, but that includes all the ladies I meet as well.

Not really about your adventures, but your sexuality."

All my serious monogamous monotonous relationships have been heterosexual. My family probably assume that I am straight.

When I am single and slutting it, I play with anyone who catches my attention. But I don't consider

Myself a member of the LGBT community, but also not straight.

But I don't feel the need to 'come out of the closet'. That might change if I met Mr right. Not that I am looking.

I don't know. I hope not.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I've never hidden that fact I'm bi but not openly told my dad. My mum knew and accepted but dad's Catholic and not worth the argument.

Friends know and take me for who I am.

Nah, way to much unessecery hassle

By *ne hung loMan  over a year ago

gloucester

Hell no keep it to myself in the closet you might say

Guess not truly bisexual then as most men don't appeal to me for a relationship other than sexual

I don't flaunt my sexuality but neither do I hide it as close friends know and my mum.

I'm fully open about my bisexuality.

I never feel the need to declare it, but if anyone assumes otherwise then I correct them.

It's a part of who I am - but it doesn't dictate my actions.

I like women and I like men, and while I'm single, or in an open relationship then I'll continue to enjoy both sides.

Though to be honest, I'd rather be in a closed, monogamous relationship - with a woman.

"For those that have bisexual on their profile, are you openly bisexual? Why not? If you are how did it feel to let loved ones know?

I'm not really as I kind of know how my family would react to that, but my friends know."

Just picked up on this ---- cracking question

I am openly bisexual, but as a coward that's restricted to this and its sister site and one other - why do I tell people I am Bisexual on here - simples - its the truth and its so that whenever I meet they know I am genuinely keen (but not essential) on MM contact

If a good friend asked me i would tell them the truth but otherwise no I don't discuss with anyone.

Yes. I've always been bisexual. Just as I never told my family I was straight, I've never told them I was bisexual. They figured it out when I got a girlfriend as a teenager.

I am, told my mum, then "came out" fully on Fbook, reason been I've got five kids and had a thought one day that law of averages says one of them might be gay/lesbian/bisexual and I thought if I'm hiding it how can I expect one of them to be honest with me, I want them knowing they can come to me with anything and know they've got my support, slightly hypothetical I know but it has worked out for the best.

I'm not really as I kind of know how my family would react to that, but my friends know.

Yes. I've always been bisexual. Just as I never told my family I was straight, I've never told them I was bisexual. They figured it out when I got a girlfriend as a teenager."

Agree with this in the sense I never referred to myself as one particular sexual orientation.

I'm classed as bi on here.

Women are very sexy but i don't go shouting it from the rooftops mainly because to me, Bi means you'd have a relationship equally with a woman as you would with a man. (which I wouldn't)

I'd call myself more heteexible.

Yep. Mainly because I've had serious relationships with women so that'd make it a bit difficult to hide it.

NO! Like its not common knowledge that I swing. To me it's my private life and although I'm not ashamed of either, being Bi or a swinger. It's my business, and those of the play mates I'm with at the time.

"I am, told my mum, then "came out" fully on Fbook, reason been I've got five kids and had a thought one day that law of averages says one of them might be gay/lesbian/bisexual and I thought if I'm hiding it how can I expect one of them to be honest with me, I want them knowing they can come to me with anything and know they've got my support, slightly hypothetical I know but it has worked out for the best."

This was one of the reasons I came out.

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

Most of my friends know I'm bi - family, not so much apart from wife and son. Everyone was completely cool with it.

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

Same Here

Friends opinions bother me but Families I care about their opinions more

Only you know i'm bi And as plenty of people on here don't even understand the straight/bi spectrum, I'm sure the outside vanilla world certainly won't

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Openly bisexual on here. In real life, my sex life is private.

"Openly bisexual on here. In real life, my sex life is private. "

Comments like this always make me laugh.

Nobody is afraid of being thought of as straight by people they know. but when someone might think they are bisexual they go 'my sex life is private'.

I always wonder if when people assume someone is straight (who says this) that they reply 'please don't make judgements about my sex life' or do they just let the person assume they are straight?

I have bi listed even though I don't consider myself to be. Yes I play with ladies... But I don't fancy women at all... I do love the exhibition side of it though... But they don't have a bi on play option x

I'd be mortified if any of my family knew I'd touched a woman. Even though they know I swing

If i was truely bi-sexual i could have a loving relationship with a another man. I couldn't do that i don't really like other men. I enjoy sucking cock. I could suck alot. It doesn't make me special, it makes me a horny little pervert. For a while i thought i was transsexual, then i realised I'm just a pervert. If i was truly transsexual would i be on here trying to get as much cock as i can wearing ridiculous lingerie? Hell no. Is that what real women do? No. I'm a horny pervert with a good set of fantasies and no vanilla people need to be burdened with this ugly truth."

I hear you clem fandango

No I see no reason why my sex life or sexuality need to be desgussed with anybody

I'm quite a private person I like to keep my buisness to myself

I tell people things on a need to know basis

Apparently my tattoos and pink belly bar drop a heavy hint when I peel my shirt off (I do that a lot.)

Shaved legs and an ankle chain are a giveaway too.

I'm bi and proud

My ex wife knew id had sex with guys when swinging before met her and some friends i told. None were bothered if honest, just haven't come out to my parents, my brother knows.

And the Bi tag is a difficult one for some people to admit to themselves.

As for being Bi Sexual and dating guys have never done this and don't think ever would. Rarely kiss guys it happens just very infrequently, like to have sex with guys in group meets and one on ones, consider myself to be "Bi Sensual" and bloody greedy its only body parts going in others

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

I think I'm probably going to sound like an idiot here but I don't really understand the definition of bi, I always used to list myself as straight, the reason being I would only be with a guy in my ' 'female' role, I would take 'a' and give 'o' but would not give 'a' or receive 'o' with a male, and would never even look at a guy in my male role.....I have changed my profile to 'bi' yet I can't be fully bi I guess in the true sense of the word......an I confused ....very

"I think I'm probably going to sound like an idiot here but I don't really understand the definition of bi, I always used to list myself as straight, the reason being I would only be with a guy in my ' 'female' role, I would take 'a' and give 'o' but would not give 'a' or receive 'o' with a male, and would never even look at a guy in my male role.....I have changed my profile to 'bi' yet I can't be fully bi I guess in the true sense of the word......an I confused ....very "

Don't worry about the labels. I don't fuck guys and rarely let them go down on me

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Only our fab friends and people we've met at clubs know I'm Bisexual.

Bun

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I'm limited experience bi but not openly.

I feel.it's more acceptable for women to be openly bi than blokes.

It's not only acceptable but very cool.

Very sexy for your female partner to be bi.

Personally I would think it very sexy having a bi partner.

Some very lucky people on here and fair play to them.

Not so sure many wife's would find it sexy knowing their man.is bi, maybe a few couples but not the majority.

Let me know your thoughts?

Feel free to.message

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Done and fuckin' dusted. I've been out since college. Came as part of the package with various relationships. Everyone's had a conversation at some point.

Oddly enough, although I've tried to tell him three times, my gay best friend refuses to believe, so whatever.

To cap it all off, I was outed at the Outlaws Xmas meal a few years ago by my missus' brother, so that sorted that out.

» Add a new message to this topic