FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > :,( that harsh message

:,( that harsh message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After spending ages scrolling through profiles, reading to see what interests and finally thinking hmm this I would try. I would like to share my pain or getting the "this person has blocked everyone of your sex" message single guy problems!! on fab!! god damn... sorry, rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After spending ages scrolling through profiles, reading to see what interests and finally thinking hmm this I would try. I would like to share my pain or getting the "this person has blocked everyone of your sex" message single guy problems!! on fab!! god damn... sorry, rant over "

Ive had the same problem a few times myself

The one that gets me is when the min age of contact is 30 and am 29. Oh well at least i only have to wait 8 months before i can send the first message lol

Its a hard life on here guys, but there is always other lovely ladies out there who I am sure will catch your eye as much as the ladies who block men

I have all men blocked atm I was getting so many messages, I couldn't reply to them all or give any quality to the messages i did receive, so people thought I was ignoring them when really I wasn't, having men blocked works for me That way I can chat to who I choose but I also have that stated on my profile so anyone browsing can see.

You have a gap in your teeth like mine...cool.

Anyway, yeah i have all men blocked also. Can't cope with the messages.

By *aneSmith5TV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne area

I get block for being too old, sadly get further away from the age range.

Plus being a TV, even thought I am happy to play as a Bi-Male a lot of members want on here.

Could create multiple profiles like many do on here, however life is difficult without extra work

"Its a hard life on here guys, but there is always other lovely ladies out there who I am sure will catch your eye as much as the ladies who block men "

But it always tends to be the 'not looking for single guys' profiles that you really, really like! Must be something about unobtainable women ...

It's a pain OP but as stated above, there's loads out there that DO want to meet! Good luck fella!

"Its a hard life on here guys, but there is always other lovely ladies out there who I am sure will catch your eye as much as the ladies who block men

But it always tends to be the 'not looking for single guys' profiles that you really, really like! Must be something about unobtainable women ...

It's a pain OP but as stated above, there's loads out there that DO want to meet! Good luck fella! "

I know the feeling on unobtainable women, the number of lovely ladies who appear on my screen and they are straight But for me...there may be a few exceptions on the men front occasionally

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

I guess shit happens. Sometimes all I want to do is give a compliment about a status that's really made me laugh or some other trivia. But hey if people are getting mailboxes maxxed out - who can blame them?

i did really well on here when i was a single man

"After spending ages scrolling through profiles, reading to see what interests and finally thinking hmm this I would try. I would like to share my pain or getting the "this person has blocked everyone of your sex" message single guy problems!! on fab!! god damn... sorry, rant over "

Thursday is rant day.

Try to hold it in till then fellah.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Hard isn't it. Single women block messages from men as they get overwhelmed by men messaging and single guys Can't message women or get their messages deleted. It's the tango

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

I even seen an event posting from a couple who were looking for single men but the had their filter set to block single men. Lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Make sure you get yourself noticed and they will contact you if they're interested.

What gets me when I see a profile I like says looking for m in their list

Write a nice message whith a lot of thought to have sorry no single men or out of age range

How about a symbol on the site like a no go sign to show people you cant message

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I even seen an event posting from a couple who were looking for single men but the had their filter set to block single men. Lol"

I see lots of these then they say nobody wants to meet makes me laugh.

"I even seen an event posting from a couple who were looking for single men but the had their filter set to block single men. Lol

I see lots of these then they say nobody wants to meet makes me laugh."

Quite often these meets up put up for those men they have met before to see if any of them are free. Those men would be able to message them if they have communicated on here already

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I also have my filters set to block men. Otherwise it's just mental hun and you get grief off men for not replying etc. Not worth it for me x

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

[Removed by poster at 05/01/16 13:27:20]

"Its a hard life on here guys, but there is always other lovely ladies out there who I am sure will catch your eye as much as the ladies who block men

Get you're blocks off "

Umm nah

Galway

"Its a hard life on here guys, but there is always other lovely ladies out there who I am sure will catch your eye as much as the ladies who block men "

Get your blocks off

Get your blocks off "

Umm nah

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"What gets me when I see a profile I like says looking for m in their list

Write a nice message whith a lot of thought to have sorry no single men or out of age range

How about a symbol on the site like a no go sign to show people you cant message"

like that idea..its not only single men that are blocked....as you get older age limits..connie xx

Galway

Get your blocks off

Umm nah "

If i say pretty please?

Get your blocks off

Umm nah

If i say pretty please? "

Amazingly nah

There are just so many single men who send completely naff messages, it sort of ruins it for them all.

"There are just so many single men who send completely naff messages, it sort of ruins it for them all."

Fancy a fuck?!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

It's a pain OP but as stated above, there's loads out there that DO want to meet! Good luck fella! "

Usually the way in life that people regularly want what they can't have

In order to reduce countless one line crude male approaches, message filters are set accordingly (though many still get through) Unfortunately, this also filters out bi-fem approaches unless they fall within my guys age criteria. I'd love to receive more interest from women. The only way of doing so is remove the filters but suffer the consequences

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

That message after going to the effort of reading the profile is essentially the equivalent of going to the effort of buying a lady a drink in a bar chatting to her and her saying sorry not for my but thanks for the drink

Ah the struggles on of a single man on fab lol. The amount of times iv been one year out of their age range dam...

"That message after going to the effort of reading the profile is essentially the equivalent of going to the effort of buying a lady a drink in a bar chatting to her and her saying sorry not for my but thanks for the drink

"

Hence the filters. My way of saying thanks, I have a drink

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

OP, when you're reading the profiles, check whether it says "not looking for single men". If it says that, then they have their filters set, and you will get the "this person has blocked everyone of your sex" message. Move on to the next one.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

When doing searches you can select to hide everyone who has their filters set to exclude single guys (assume everyone knows that, but just in case...)

By *ullbackbuttMan  over a year ago

Purton

It's a pain OP but as stated above, there's loads out there that DO want to meet! Good luck fella!

I know the feeling on unobtainable women, the number of lovely ladies who appear on my screen and they are straight But for me...there may be a few exceptions on the men front occasionally "

Just had that feeling looking at your profile. Your stunning but not looking for men and your too far away from me.

I know the feeling on unobtainable women, the number of lovely ladies who appear on my screen and they are straight But for me...there may be a few exceptions on the men front occasionally

Just had that feeling looking at your profile. Your stunning but not looking for men and your too far away from me.

"

Aww thanks for the lovely compliment

Its true hard for single men on like me.after all single men swing to!.its about fun.

By *ullbackbuttMan  over a year ago

Purton

"

Aww thanks for the lovely compliment "

Your very welcome.

E Suffolk

Aww thanks for the lovely compliment "

Is this a sneeky way round the mail male block.....message in forums?

E Suffolk

Or did I mean male mail?

Is this a sneeky way round the mail male block.....message in forums? "

Doesn't work though, especially with me

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Can be frustrating, as said by others there's lots of others though..

It's one of the reasons to have a good profile, the ladies who block men might do the hunting themselves.. if your profile interests who knows..

When I do get to send a message I find it gets read then no reply and yes I spend time on my messages. It's a numbers game I guess.

By *heBlackPantherCouple  over a year ago

Guilford

"

Is this a sneeky way round the mail male block.....message in forums? "

"When I do get to send a message I find it gets read then no reply and yes I spend time on my messages. It's a numbers game I guess. "

We ignore probably 90% of messages from single males, usually because they havent read our (long and getting longer by the day) profile.

If they can't be bothered to look and see what we want, we can't be bothered to reply

E Suffolk

Is this a sneeky way round the mail male block.....message in forums?

Doesn't work though, especially with me "

Damn lol

"When I do get to send a message I find it gets read then no reply and yes I spend time on my messages. It's a numbers game I guess. "

Ian, it's probably no consolation to you, but I feel sure there are others like me who just cannot ignore a message which shows a degree of effort.

Its beyond me to ignore That said, one liners and pure offensive don't just get deleted, I block them without feeling. Good luck, I feel sure your efforts will be justly rewarded x

"That message after going to the effort of reading the profile is essentially the equivalent of going to the effort of buying a lady a drink in a bar chatting to her and her saying sorry not for my but thanks for the drink

Hence the filters. My way of saying thanks, I have a drink "

If the chat and the craic is good I'm happy to do this. What's a couple of drinks and even dinner. If she's really classy even salad on her kebab!!

I reply politely if I'm not interested in the sex side. There are women on here who I don't fancy and won't fancy me. That's life. However I've gained some friends so far on here although we don't want to shag each other. For me it's not ALL about the sex. Although if it happens great.

» Add a new message to this topic