FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Smoking / smokers

Smoking / smokers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dejecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

please be honest with us guys!

We both smoke but very considerate and not excessive ( 10 a day )

Now we know it is a filthy habit .... But the fact is we do it.

The problem is we never message other couples who say they are none smokers on their profile. But on many occasions when couples have messages us and we explain this! quite a few have said don't worry we are also smokers and have forgot to update our profile.

Now we are fine with this of course but it got us thinking are we being a bit too harsh on ourselves?

And are there a lot more smokers on here than are letting on?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I think alot of people just put non smoker so that the people who say won't meet smokers don't dismiss them straight away

Four year since I had a cigarette

Yeah I think so too. I've met at least a couple of people whose profiles say they are non-smokers, who do smoke.(Smokers don't bother me although I don't smoke myself).

By *andbCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"please be honest with us guys!

The problem is we never message other couples who say they are none smokers on their profile. But on many occasions when couples have messages us and we explain this! quite a few have said don't worry we are also smokers and have forgot to update our profile.

Now we are fine with this of course but it got us thinking are we being a bit too harsh on ourselves?

Thanks x"

One of us is a smoker (me) but I wouldn't light up when in non-smokers company. I don't make a secret of being a smoker either- it's on our profile. If they don't want to meet that's up to them, and so far we have had no problem with anyone refusing to meet because of it.

I smoke. . (currently on champix to help stop) and don't smoke of I meet with a non smoker.

I think a lot of people are not truthful with this as with a lot of things

But the only thing I lie about on profile is where I live... I moved out of neverland years ago

I wouldnt worry.. Just be yourselves x

Trouble is it's such a catch all statement. 'smoker' 40 a day? Or one cigar at Christmas? I smoke a pipe on average 12 bowls a year. Not at all through summer. And only at home when we have the fire alight. So do i call myself a smoker? No. TV/CD/TS....cigarette/cigar/pipe (occasional/habitual/social) smoker. Lol you see how these things can get over complicated!

Yes,some people mention it when you meet but don't smoke while they are with you,which is fine. I don't want to sit in a smoking area with someone who has to smoke while he's with me,or meet anyone who smokes heavily. I live with smokers so I'm used to it,I don't like kissing a heavy smoker if I can taste it.

I would say over half the people we have met say on their profile they are non smokers , yet happily light up when we do !

We get up to ten messages a day from non smokers who say they won't meet smokers who want to meet us .

There are some who genuinely won't meet smokers and that's cool . But overall , I would say you are being a bit hard on yourselves .

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

"Trouble is it's such a catch all statement. 'smoker' 40 a day? Or one cigar at Christmas? I smoke a pipe on average 12 bowls a year. Not at all through summer. And only at home when we have the fire alight. So do i call myself a smoker? No. TV/CD/TS....cigarette/cigar/pipe (occasional/habitual/social) smoker. Lol you see how these things can get over complicated! "

And I thought I was the only pipe smoker on here. . Cherry and vanilla, lovely.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

It clearly states on our profile that we are smokers yet we get countless messages and winks from folks whose profile says "wont meet smokers"

Is it that they don't bother to read our profile beforehand? or could it be that theirs needs updating?

On more than one occasion when we have pointed it out we've got a reply something like "Oh sorry I/We didn't mean it"

I'm a ex smoker myself so this doesn't really bother me to be honest, Mind I would not want to be kissing or getting close to someone who's literally just put one out! But no not really a problem with smokers.

By *urious_couple_2015Couple  over a year ago

North West

We have met people socially who state they don't meet smokers. Mr curious doesn't smoke but I am a smoker.

Most people can't actually tell I smoke as I smoke so little and are usually surprised when I say I'm popping out for a cigarette. It's usually only once or twice in the evening unless I am particularly nervous.

Mrs curious

Happens all the time! If I get a message from someone who says they won't meet smokers, it's the first thing I mention to them. Saves wasting time!!

"It clearly states on our profile that we are smokers yet we get countless messages and winks from folks whose profile says "wont meet smokers"

Is it that they don't bother to read our profile beforehand? or could it be that theirs needs updating?

On more than one occasion when we have pointed it out we've got a reply something like "Oh sorry I/We didn't mean it" "

We have had that too or "we didn't see that bit".

We make no secret of the fact we are both smokers and don't message anyone who says they won't meet smokers. I don't get how smokers who say on their profile that they're not will think that a non-smoker won't realise.

I must say, we do smoke before a meet/during social meets but always have the mints handy, wash our hands and only ever smoke outside. We know that the people we meet will still smell it on us but as they knew beforehand that we are smokers, they obviously are aware that they will smell it.

Dee

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

I do smoke so if I get a message from someone that has 'will not meet smokers' on their profile I just assume they have not read my profile thoroughly.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Thanks x"

Definately, i also smoke and get messaged by lots of non smokers, upon meeting them they get their fags out as they are smokers too.

I suspect its not a case of forgetting to update their profile i suspect its more a case of increasing their chances of gaining a meet by stating they are non smokers, which is stupid, as no matter how considerate a smoker you are the smell of smoke is always on you can be spotted instantly by non smoker.

We've had messages from people who say 'won't meet smokers' I point it out that I smoke- everyone has said 'oh that's ok".

There's plenty smokers on here that admit it and there's plenty smokers on here that don't admit it. I've asked those (who hide that they smoke) why they do and they say because there's a lot that won't meet smokers, so if they say they don't then they have more chance of getting a meet and just don't smoke when on it.

But I'm the same as some others, it's those that say they won't meet smokers then message and say it doesn't matter. If you're that put off by people who smoke, surely it shouldn't matter who they are.

If I'm at a club, I will smoke. If I have a meet with a non smoker I don't tend to smoke, unless they're here for hours then I may have the odd one.

I (Mr) am a smoker, and the Mrs isn't, so when meeting none smokers I'm quite adapt at eliminating any smells, and quite happy not to smoke when meeting as I fully respect their dislike of the habit. I think it still puts some of meeting us, which I also respect, but would rather be honest about it, as most we have met haven't actually minded particularly and even said they don't mind if I smoke at the meet.

What we've found really interesting however is that at the clubs (Chams - in particular) whilst Mrs doesn't smoke, she will sit with me in the smokers area - and it's here we get the most interactions and get chatting with others and make connections, would go as far as to say that at the club, 90% of chats ending in playing have been with those we have met and got chatting with in the smokers area.

I grey,have put smoker on my profile,though I would smoke only 20-30 cigarettes a year.(I like a couple of ciggies when I go to parties)

I may go weeks,maybe months between lighting up,but because I do light up from time to time I reckon it's best to be honest.

Sweet is an ex smoker,though she does use one of those e cigarettes.

We don't meet smokers and we stick to it aljoygh can't say we haven't been tempted by some profiles. You see what looks like an amazingly sexy couple and profile and it's so disappointing when you see they are smokers lol

Yes people do lie about it, as well as other things. Disrespecting someone's preferences and lying to get a meet says a lot about someone, and they are not who we want to meet.

"Trouble is it's such a catch all statement. 'smoker' 40 a day? Or one cigar at Christmas? I smoke a pipe on average 12 bowls a year. Not at all through summer. And only at home when we have the fire alight. So do i call myself a smoker? No. TV/CD/TS....cigarette/cigar/pipe (occasional/habitual/social) smoker. Lol you see how these things can get over complicated!

And I thought I was the only pipe smoker on here. . Cherry and vanilla, lovely. "

Lovely! I have some troost and some Dunhill night cap on the way! And a unique pipe coming to!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I (Mr) am a smoker, and the Mrs isn't, so when meeting none smokers I'm quite adapt at eliminating any smells, and quite happy not to smoke when meeting as I fully respect their dislike of the habit. I think it still puts some of meeting us, which I also respect, but would rather be honest about it, as most we have met haven't actually minded particularly and even said they don't mind if I smoke at the meet.

What we've found really interesting however is that at the clubs (Chams - in particular) whilst Mrs doesn't smoke, she will sit with me in the smokers area - and it's here we get the most interactions and get chatting with others and make connections, would go as far as to say that at the club, 90% of chats ending in playing have been with those we have met and got chatting with in the smokers area."

We can very much relate to that from our experience in the German clubs. We've had some really good fun after first meeting in the smoking area. Don't tell everyone though or the non smokers will want to get in on it as well.

We both gave up 6 years ago and frankly we prefer to play with non smokers because it stinks, we used to play with smokers but it's off putting, on one occasion hubby ran back to the bar to get mints for the couple mid play as there breath stank, plus it's the "okay let's play.....just gonna have a fag" situation!!

We are happy to meet vapours, smokers who don't smoke while in our company etc, but comsiderate smokers is always a difficult one!

I only smoke in bed

By *EANnCHARCouple  over a year ago

preston

Instagram smoking_lottie

I don't think it's a filthy habit at all until your teeth and fingers are brown and I never smoked that much.

Whereas I often decide to cut down and even to quit altogether, I'm healthy and presentable and it's still legal. Most of all, it's my life.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

The amount of non smokers in smoking areas at clubs is unreal. I have got to say the smoking area at chams is probably the best place to meet people anywhere I have ever been

"The amount of non smokers in smoking areas at clubs is unreal. I have got to say the smoking area at chams is probably the best place to meet people anywhere I have ever been "

Pretty sure we bumped into you guys in the smoking area? lol x

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Thanks x"

loads smokers on here whose profile says non smoker, mines open and honest, but amount none smoking profiles Ive met that have sparked up is unreal

"The amount of non smokers in smoking areas at clubs is unreal. I have got to say the smoking area at chams is probably the best place to meet people anywhere I have ever been

Pretty sure we bumped into you guys in the smoking area? lol x"

Lol I think we did, hope you are well ? We may be up in the next few weeks haven't been since nye

I've met a few none smokers who have smoked

I've met a few straight guys for bi MMF

I've met a few guys who love to give oral but oddly never do

It's fab

Thanks x"

I've met supposed non smokers on a social basis and,didn't meet again. My profile asks for non smokers but,as others have said,some choose not to say as they know non smokers won't meet them.

Even if they haven't smoked for a while before the meet the smell lingers. Mouth wash doesn't help either,there's always an unpleasant trace. Just wastes precious free time meeting up.

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

We meet both...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've met a couple of women off here who say they won't meet smokers

My profile says I don't smoke, but I do vape - am I being dishonest?

Although I'm an ex-smoker I'm happy to meet smokers. I don't miss cigarettes so am not tempted to restart since making the switch to vaping.

By *ricksydemonMan  over a year ago

llandudno

I have a smoking fetish and I do point out to people as a regular one that tickles me is the smoker that won't meet smokers I will point it out to them

It's actually a turn on for me, love to watch a woman smoke and play.

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

"It clearly states on our profile that we are smokers yet we get countless messages and winks from folks whose profile says "wont meet smokers"

On more than one occasion when we have pointed it out we've got a reply something like "Oh sorry I/We didn't mean it" "

I get this alot. It really is annoying

I have a smokin fetish but i aint allowed to discuss it in forum shame tho really

we both vape, stopped smoking over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic