FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight guys

Straight guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers ,

Please help me out here theres a lot of guys advertising for straight guys too suck off? Now i maybe wrong but does this mean they are bi not straight ? I may have this completely wrong lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely Bi and most likely gay. I remember being sucked off by a gay guy Years ago and he said he loved sucking 'straight guys' cocks.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Grrrrrrr too many labels lol very confusing

"Hi fabbers ,

Please help me out here theres a lot of guys advertising for straight guys too suck off? Now i maybe wrong but does this mean they are bi not straight ? I may have this completely wrong lol"

I have to agree with you on this I couldn't make sense of that either u less they want bi guys to just lie about it

Definitive answer to an old question...

There are a lot of bi-curious guys on this site who are listed as straight. There could be many reasons for this but I suspect in the main it's because they haven't got round to exploring their potentially "curious side" or aren't comfortable referring to themselves that way.

Other more experienced bi/gay guys looking for a meet know this already. So they advertise to those people to make them feel comfortable about it which in turn increases their chances of success.

"Definitely Bi and most likely gay. I remember being sucked off by a gay guy Years ago and he said he loved sucking 'straight guys' cocks.

"

Yet your profile says straight.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Definitely Bi and most likely gay. I remember being sucked off by a gay guy Years ago and he said he loved sucking 'straight guys' cocks.

Yet your profile says straight. "

Maybe once doesn't count.

Yet your profile says straight. "

Sexuality can change, can't it?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Definitive answer to an old question...

There are a lot of bi-curious guys on this site who are listed as straight. There could be many reasons for this but I suspect in the main it's because they haven't got round to exploring their potentially "curious side" or aren't comfortable referring to themselves that way.

Other more experienced bi/gay guys looking for a meet know this already. So they advertise to those people to make them feel comfortable about it which in turn increases their chances of success.

"

This just about sums up my progression through Fab... started off Straight, went through my Bi oral curious side, liked it and here i am now

"Hi fabbers ,

Please help me out here theres a lot of guys advertising for straight guys too suck off? Now i maybe wrong but does this mean they are bi not straight ? I may have this completely wrong lol"

I guess they must be gay / bi either way they aren't straight.

Before I blocked single guys from messaging me I used to get alot of straight guys asking to suck or wank me off.

Wow.. Busty you have some very sexy pics

» Add a new message to this topic