FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Buying lingerie to meet up

Buying lingerie to meet up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What girls would let a guy buy them lingerie everytine they met up to sleep with him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What girls would let a guy buy them lingerie everytine they met up to sleep with him "

Probably quite a few I would guess. But I don't think offering to buy them lingerie is going to help you get in their bed!

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

Better asking who wouldn't

I have my own. I don't need anyone to randomly buy me any lingerie.

I prefer to go and pick things that I like to wear and feel sexy n comfortable in...

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Nope I buy my own thanks.

And that's kind of like if a guy bought me lingerie for Christmas or my birthday, it would be a gift for him how selfish

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Could be seen as a payment

Or a kind jester of them having sex so no girl would let a guy do it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Or a kind jester of them having sex so no girl would let a guy do it "
I wouldn't think it appropriate and your only going to attract the type of woman that wants a meal ticket.

Once in a while from someone you have been seeing regularly maybe.

Personally I would stick to a nice bottle of wine, and maybe a nice box of chocolates. Something for both parties to enjoy!!

That's what I'm going for id want a regular fwb that's what I asking

"That's what I'm going for id want a regular fwb that's what I asking "
so you'd be happy to see someone regularly knowing the only reason they are repeatedly meeting you is cause they are going to get lingerie each time

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Or a kind jester of them having sex so no girl would let a guy do it "

Its a payment, a purchase for sex

Oh and if that really is your thing then browse profiles for the ones asking for gifts

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Being given lingerie is nice, but definitely not for a first meet, definitely not for every meet! A girl only needs so much lingerie!

On the whole, men can't choose the right lingerie anyway. Always the wrong size, too sleazy or too uncomfortable to wear.

"Being given lingerie is nice, but definitely not for a first meet, definitely not for every meet! A girl only needs so much lingerie!

On the whole, men can't choose the right lingerie anyway. Always the wrong size, too sleazy or too uncomfortable to wear."

That's why i would ask the lovely lady what size and what they like and show them a few or ask them to show me what they like

"Being given lingerie is nice, but definitely not for a first meet, definitely not for every meet! A girl only needs so much lingerie!

On the whole, men can't choose the right lingerie anyway. Always the wrong size, too sleazy or too uncomfortable to wear.

That's why i would ask the lovely lady

what size and what they like and show them a few or ask them to show me what they like "

check out the ads in Daily Sport I bet theres a few women who would let you buy them lingerie.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

It depends where you are buying it from Victoria secrets, one or two. Asda hardly any.

I wont even let friends on here I've known years buy me any....I buy my own

I don't generally wear lingerie,just a decent matching bra and knickers. I have worn what a man wanted to see me in,in the past,which I supplied. I also had a regular partner who bought me some. We picked it out together and he paid for it. It was no big deal,he could more than afford it and enjoyed buying it,along with toys.

"I have my own. I don't need anyone to randomly buy me any lingerie.

I prefer to go and pick things that I like to wear and feel sexy n comfortable in..."

If ever the good lady and I divorce, then she's your ideal woman! You'll be expected to know her exact sizes, style and have accounts at various lingerie shops. Got a thing about shoes as well? Same thing applies there!

But don't think buying the underwear will lead to a good night.....although it does buy me a few quiet hours to watch the cricket!

I personally don't think it's appropriate, it is a payment for sex and it will attract the scroungers.

I would never accept a gift.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Anyone who needs some kind gesture for sex isn't having sex with you because they want to. Get rid of the idea that most women need some incentive other than enjoyment.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I wouldn't want gifts for a no strings meet. If it was a fantasy where the guy wanted the woman in underwear he has bought for her then that's different but not just a gift

Nope I would never accept a gift from a meet, especially lingerie, its like payment for sex, no thanks.

Smacks too much of payment for services rendered.

"Could be seen as a payment "

Yep! What if you bought her the undies but you didn't both click - or the sex wasn't great - do you return the underwear?

No thanks - and most of my bras and thongs come from primark anyway - and they seem to go down (if you'll pardon the pun!) pretty well!!

"Or a kind jester of them having sex so no girl would let a guy do it

Its a payment, a purchase for sex"

Would it need to be declared for tax?

Only ever done this once. Someone I was seeing for the third time last summer.....she was going to the private shop in Gloucester anyway....she was buying stuff....I saw something else that matched and picked it up....she said no as she didn't have enough on her to get that as well...told me to put it back.

I could tell she liked it tho so I bought if for her....no need I just did.

She wore it later so in a way we both got fun out of it....saw her a few more times after that too....never bought any more!

Sometimes it can be just spontaneous....but should not be dependent on meeting...that's just a form of prostitution?

"Could be seen as a payment

Yep! What if you bought her the undies but you didn't both click - or the sex wasn't great - do you return the underwear?

No thanks - and most of my bras and thongs come from primark anyway - and they seem to go down (if you'll pardon the pun!) pretty well!! "

Great pun, and yes they do go down well!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

No in fact I'd find it utterly offensive. I don't even meet guys that try to demand what out of my pics they expect me to wear

I wear what I want to and what I feel sexy, confident and comfortable in at the time and most guys are very content in my choices

Also read the site rules you can't be seen to be exchanging money or gifts for sex

I've been talking to a guy who likes to buy me things. Fortunately he's hot and charming and I would talk to him and do stuff to him without the little presents, one of which will be a matching lingerie set. We have met up and assessed chemistry and chatted for about a month and a half now... Our dynamic has been established, he enjoys this sort of thing.

Working at a lingerie store, I see men who buy women lingerie as a gift, they always go for sleazy stuff, and I would much rather look online or in store and tell him what I want, as I'm going to be wearing it.

If anyone pitched up at a first meet with a box from Ann Summers I'd probably tell them to get lost, I'd rather he spend that money on a meal or a drink so we can get to know each other better.

Doncaster

"I've been talking to a guy who likes to buy me things. Fortunately he's hot and charming and I would talk to him and do stuff to him without the little presents, one of which will be a matching lingerie set. We have met up and assessed chemistry and chatted for about a month and a half now... Our dynamic has been established, he enjoys this sort of thing.

Working at a lingerie store, I see men who buy women lingerie as a gift, they always go for sleazy stuff, and I would much rather look online or in store and tell him what I want, as I'm going to be wearing it.

If anyone pitched up at a first meet with a box from Ann Summers I'd probably tell them to get lost, I'd rather he spend that money on a meal or a drink so we can get to know each other better. "

Or you could spend your own money on your social meal or drink while getting to know each other?

"Could be seen as a payment

No thanks - and most of my bras and thongs come from primark anyway - and they seem to go down (if you'll pardon the pun!) pretty well!!

Great pun, and yes they do go down well!"

Why thank you!

I've had a gift(s) bought for me by a guy who's just got back from New York. Now I feel I have to meet him...makes me feel uncomfortable and put off

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've had a gift(s) bought for me by a guy who's just got back from New York. Now I feel I have to meet him...makes me feel uncomfortable and put off "

And that is the intention behind gifts in most cases when it comes to a first fab meet.

We stopped meeting a guy partly because he wanted to buy me lingerie.

-Courtney

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Personally I would stick to a nice bottle of wine, and maybe a nice box of chocolates. Something for both parties to enjoy!!"

Yes a nice bottle of wine or box if chocs would be the perfect gift for a meet. Much less impersonal I feel

"I've been talking to a guy who likes to buy me things. Fortunately he's hot and charming and I would talk to him and do stuff to him without the little presents, one of which will be a matching lingerie set. We have met up and assessed chemistry and chatted for about a month and a half now... Our dynamic has been established, he enjoys this sort of thing.

If anyone pitched up at a first meet with a box from Ann Summers I'd probably tell them to get lost, I'd rather he spend that money on a meal or a drink so we can get to know each other better.

Or you could spend your own money on your social meal or drink while getting to know each other? "

I always offer to go halves. If they don't go for it, I'm not going to force money on them.

"What girls would let a guy buy them lingerie everytine they met up to sleep with him "

Not this one. I wouldn't want a random person buying me anything... Friends yup.. not an issue with occasional gifts but I'd never let a guy who wanted to just have sex with me buy me anything.

Pmsl... One guy bought me lingerie once in the past.... Ha not hubby or Jack.

Personally it wasn't to my taste & I wld sooner buy my own.

Doncaster

Or you could spend your own money on your social meal or drink while getting to know each other?

I always offer to go halves. If they don't go for it, I'm not going to force money on them."

Fair enough then the way I read it, it implied otherwise

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Thank you; boxer shorts in Teal will be nice

I always offer to go halves. If they don't go for it, I'm not going to force money on them.

Fair enough then the way I read it, it implied otherwise "

Yeah looking back on it now I see what you mean! mah bad!

Doncaster

Fair enough then the way I read it, it implied otherwise

Yeah looking back on it now I see what you mean! mah bad!"

Don't worry about it easily done

I'd personally be a little offended to be honest. Feel free to ask me before the meet to wear lingerie for a meet but I'm perfectly able to buy my own. I don't need someone else paying for it for me. :/

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

This young lady sent me out with sizes n all n if u don't get something nice u not getting anything . So I had to go into pennies n buy some lol

"This young lady sent me out with sizes n all n if u don't get something nice u not getting anything . So I had to go into pennies n buy some lol "

Should have told her to find someone else to fuck.

-Courtney

Wembley

"This young lady sent me out with sizes n all n if u don't get something nice u not getting anything . So I had to go into pennies n buy some lol

-Courtney"

Or come, Commando

"What girls would let a guy buy them lingerie everytine they met up to sleep with him

Thank you; boxer shorts in Teal will be nice "

I like teal too

"I have my own. I don't need anyone to randomly buy me any lingerie.

I prefer to go and pick things that I like to wear and feel sexy n comfortable in..."

This xx

im rubbish at accepting gifts at any time - to be given something every time i met for sex would be like a payment of sorts

Wembley

"What girls would let a guy buy them lingerie everytine they met up to sleep with him

I like teal too"

But do you like boxer shorts too? If so, we can 'time-share'

"This young lady sent me out with sizes n all n if u don't get something nice u not getting anything . So I had to go into pennies n buy some lol

-Courtney"

"This young lady sent me out with sizes n all n if u don't get something nice u not getting anything . So I had to go into pennies n buy some lol "

You didn't have to.

I like teal too

But do you like boxer shorts too? If so, we can 'time-share' "

I do,but I'm afraid the pair that fits me will swamp you. Unless you like the extra loose fit

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 05/01/16 11:26:11]

Wembley

I like teal too

I do,but I'm afraid the pair that fits me will swamp you. Unless you like the extra loose fit "

Loose fit is just fine; also more comfortable when running to catch a bus. Ofcourse, with, outer garments on too

You didn't have to. "

says as much about you as it does about her - if you both happy to play it that way -fine

nope sorry cant be brought..with anything we do thing for fun nothing else

I like teal too

I do,but I'm afraid the pair that fits me will swamp you. Unless you like the extra loose fit

Loose fit is just fine; also more comfortable when running to catch a bus. Ofcourse, with, outer garments on too "

If you wear skirts you'll have to hold on to the waistband of the shorts,or they'll end up down your knees

I'm not comfortable with anyone buying me anything...I've had guys bring me chocolates and flowers on a first social meet and I find it inappropriate.

One meet turned up with a pair of white fishnet stockings and a barely-there lycra dress that I could 'wear for our next meet'. He wouldn't take it back so it was consigned to a bin on the way home. There was no 2nd meet

Wembley

I like teal too

Loose fit is just fine; also more comfortable when running to catch a bus. Ofcourse, with, outer garments on too

If you wear skirts you'll have to hold on to the waistband of the shorts,or they'll end up down your knees "

Skirts? Whats that? Oh, like kilts

Nah, I wear proper trousers

xxx

"I'm not comfortable with anyone buying me anything...I've had guys bring me chocolates and flowers on a first social meet and I find it inappropriate.

One meet turned up with a pair of white fishnet stockings and a barely-there lycra dress that I could 'wear for our next meet'. He wouldn't take it back so it was consigned to a bin on the way home. There was no 2nd meet "

We brought our last meet some chocolates because it was Christmas time. I personally think context matters. A gesture can be nice. I think so, anyway.

-Courtney

By *ot so innocent nowCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 19:08:17]

If any one wants to buy me a few pairs of CKs id be much obliged :p

By *ot so innocent nowCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

"I'm not comfortable with anyone buying me anything...I've had guys bring me chocolates and flowers on a first social meet and I find it inappropriate.

One meet turned up with a pair of white fishnet stockings and a barely-there lycra dress that I could 'wear for our next meet'. He wouldn't take it back so it was consigned to a bin on the way home. There was no 2nd meet

We brought our last meet some chocolates because it was Christmas time. I personally think context matters. A gesture can be nice. I think so, anyway.

-Courtney"

I agree. Taken out of context anything can sound a little iffy. If you've met someone a few times and they buy you something, be it lingerie, flowers, wine, chocolates, shoes, whatever. As long as you're both happy what's the problem. I guess it all depends on the person you're with, how long you've known them, how many times you've spoken, where you're meeting etc etc. so many variables that I don't think it's easy to have a blanket yes or no answer.

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

I'd be happy my last basque cost £40 so feel free x

Pennies aka Primark?

» Add a new message to this topic