FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Decent people?

Decent people?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So.... Apprently any 'decent' man would be scared off by my past (my time on here clubs, lots of cock etc)

So my question is... Are we all indecent people? (Farnar farnar) am I destined to a solitary life because I'm 'damaged goods'? Or do you think most people really wouldn't care one way or another if they like me just for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

I would go with:

"...most people really wouldn't care one way or another if they like me just for me?"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Whose told you that.

We've all for a past sexual and otherwise and if that's going to send someone running well they are not the right one

Most recently a married man I wouldn't meet!!

But I've had similar conversations/(tellings off) with my friends. Just got me thinking

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Most recently a married man I wouldn't meet!!

But I've had similar conversations/(tellings off) with my friends. Just got me thinking"

Ah the old 19th century _iew of women, amazingly many people are still stalled in that century even on fab and especially those that feel they might not be behaving so well themselves.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 17:33:33]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think people go more on current personality rather than past sexual experiences.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

How do they know your past unless you tell them.

If I am honest, I have been put off people declaring their conquests for all to see. There was someone in swinging not that long ago was declaring she had 3000 + plus lovers and it wasn't the number as such, but the frenzied approach that she took was off-putting.

I wouldn't go into graphic detail but if I was planning to spend the rest of my life with someone I'd want them to know... I've recently been in a situation with a seasoned liar (it was proper Jeremy Kyle) and its cemented the whole truth and nothing else path for me!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi lady. None of us are qualified to judge each other, and those that try are just hypocrites and not worth the time. Anyone worthy should base their opinion of you based on your personality , look and attitude not what you have been upto.

Let he without sin cast the first stone ...... (Ducking low just in case lol)

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I wouldn't go into graphic detail but if I was planning to spend the rest of my life with someone I'd want them to know... I've recently been in a situation with a seasoned liar (it was proper Jeremy Kyle) and its cemented the whole truth and nothing else path for me!!!"

I hope you find the person you seek

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

How would someone know about your past if they are going by your profile?

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

I would say it makes you more interesting and would ensure there is always something to chat about when old and informed! G

"So.... Apprently any 'decent' man would be scared off by my past (my time on here clubs, lots of cock etc)

So my question is... Are we all indecent people? (Farnar farnar) am I destined to a solitary life because I'm 'damaged goods'? Or do you think most people really wouldn't care one way or another if they like me just for me?"

I think he was mistaking decent for prudish.

Eh, decency is over rated.

-Courtney

I have been told the same in the past.... But I'm happy with my indecent group of friends...

I even had a guy say no to a verification after a meet because he didn't want people to know he had been with me... Then asked when I'd see him again.

"How would someone know about your past if they are going by your profile? "

I think he/they meant in a vanilla situation, if I could meet my soul mate here then super fantastic but past experience tells me its unlikely, I just use fab for lots of fun

The past is the 'past' for a reason. Any decent man can look beyond that and see that if he is the future. He wouldn't have to worry about what happened prior.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not sure when we are going to get past linking decency with sex or if we ever will.

I don't get this site sometimes. It's a swinging site, forget me if I'm wrong but doesn't swinging mean you have sex with other people? What does it matter how many others there's been? I say forget about past and think about present! X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

This thread is like it was written 50 years ago

"This thread is like it was written 50 years ago

"

Yet plenty of men and women have the attitude that what we do is indecent ... Like the singles that say they wouldn't let their Mrs do that if they had one... X like it is a bad thing x

"This thread is like it was written 50 years ago

Yet plenty of men and women have the attitude that what we do is indecent ... Like the singles that say they wouldn't let their Mrs do that if they had one... X like it is a bad thing x "

You pair are bad

Unlike me sweet and innocent lol

"I'm not sure when we are going to get past linking decency with sex or if we ever will."

It seems crazy people get so hung up on sex seeing its the reason for our existence or maybe that's why they get so hung up on it maybe?

Quite frankly anyone who regards themselves as decent over the actions of others sexuality and past could quite happily go fuck themselves, I wouldn't be seen dead with anyone so narrow minded and judgemental

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

there is constant looking their swinging noses down on people who bareback, doggers, people who meet without pics or social meets, not just volumes of meets. Why, because they may feel a more decent swinger

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I've had past meets tell me similar things, rejected men tell me the same. No biggie. I am who I am and I can live with myself. Self confidence and an ability to look past small minded folk helps - if you can live with yourself then who the hell cares what anyone else thinks? I'll get off my soap box... ahem... as you were...!

"there is constant looking their swinging noses down on people who bareback, doggers, people who meet without pics or social meets, not just volumes of meets. Why, because they may feel a more decent swinger"

Hahaha well said I know I'm a absolute dirty naughty filthy kinky slut I couldn't give 2 ffs if im seen as decent or not because I know I'm fucking awesome lol hahaha

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Like beauty, 'decent' is very much subjective.

"Most recently a married man I wouldn't meet!!

But I've had similar conversations/(tellings off) with my friends. Just got me thinking"

Guys who say this coz you won't fuck them, that's just a manipulation technique to try to make you feel bad about yourself and grateful that any guy would even give you the time of day for being unworthy, and so you'll fuck them coz no-one else wants you ...but you're worthy of a fuck with a selfish knobhead, that's why he's on here see and they're not a hypocrite at all.

Idk you'r friends might be genuinely concerned, i'd find out why they think that way though, especially if they have no experience of this themselves. Without experience how would they even know what they're talking about?

By *ongtalljonMan  over a year ago

North Wales

I'd rather a woman be honest with me about her past, than keep secrets from me.

However, I do understand the OP's concerns.... I too feel that my own past might put a woman off from wanting to know me.

However, full honesty and openness could lead to a somewhat fulfilling swinging relationship!

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

I think that asking that question on here will almost certainly provide a positive response......

Quite pointless really as your audience is of the same lifestyle choice and therefore unable to provide an alternative point of _iew ....

Don't know how it would go down on a normal FB page tho

I'm not overly concerned. I feel that everyone has a past and if people judge me on mine then they aren't for me but I can also see why some people may find it off putting.

I asked the question because the forum has a wide range of opinions, I think most people on here can see and understand each side

So called vanilla females quite often get more action than females involved in the swinging scene.

So what does that make them ?

Unless you've gotta pussy that resembles a second hand welly, I really wouldn't worry about it

Some people have double standards.

Ignore and move on.

Personally your past (whatever it is, as it isn't clear from your profile), wouldn't bother me. God help me as a single bloke tho.....my previous profile (over a four year period) had just over 220 verifications from meets.....definitely damaged goods?

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I know people who have never been to clubs or swing, that have slept with at least 100 people, doesn't make any difference. Everyone has sexual history. If people cared about you, it really should matter in the present.

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

"I'm not overly concerned. I feel that everyone has a past and if people judge me on mine then they aren't for me but I can also see why some people may find it off putting.

I asked the question because the forum has a wide range of opinions, I think most people on here can see and understand each side "

To me no one seems indecent probably because I know and understand this lifestyle as many do on here, however you used the word 'decent' in such a way that I can only assume meant you were seeking an opinion of how those outside this community may feel ....

Apologies if I've read it wrong

» Add a new message to this topic