FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bouncers/Doormen

Bouncers/Doormen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey been in gym lockeroom few times and some lads who are doormen, they often brag about birds pulled working on the door and banging them etc as they want to get in the club

Do any women have a thing for muscle doormen and ever fucked or sucked one off to get in a club?

Or any lads worked doors that have pulled loads sexy ladies and fucked on duty?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was on the doors years ago and yes some girls seem to go for the muscle thing.

Seriously though some clearly got a buzz from the violence as well. If there was a fight some girls were all over you when it finished. Weird but true.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I used to do doors years ago but can't say i pulled because i was on the door, you do have more opportunities to talk to the ladies compared to the average guy on a night out so maybe its that.

Love the muscle doorman type

Mostly pumped up steroid freaks obz have a complex about themselfs to big themselfs up to look like that probly got tiny cocks aswell ha ! Not Intendid at all but just my opinion so before you all start jumping onit every1 has there owns views which should be respected ! Peace

Years ago when I was a host and manager at a couple if nightclubs I would see girls chatting up the doormen it was funny to watch...saw the doormen (mostly married) having a few sneaky kisses am I'm sure things went on after they were finished for the night but never saw them sneak off of a fuck whilst working (I'm sure some do). But in my experience doormen like to big it up rather than anything else

I used to be a doorman at a club in SF years ago... Lots of snogging but that's about it. You just get to talk to so many people ))

Retired last year after 30 yrs on the doors of Glasgow

Yes there are plenty of opportunities for sex every night and no we don't always take it.

City of Glasgow can be very volatile and to sneak off in mid shift for a quickie can be the difference between an otherwise quiet night and a full blown riot so tended to leave that sort of thing alone

Yes I agree with sentiment above about the violence, some women actually get off on it, had a manager who definitely did and would deliberate antagonise customers just to see violent action

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I used to be a bar manager and yes, females (staff and punters) used to be all over the door team.

It didn't work out quite so well for female door staff though. Think men were just scared of them!

Most doormen/bouncers I've seen I wouldn't look twice at!!

» Add a new message to this topic