FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > where have the doggers gone

where have the doggers gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it's not the weather for it atm but even in summer there was a distinct lack of doggers!

The decline has appeared over the last few years but I would like to understand why as we both love it!

Ideally hook up with a couple that equally likes it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think the amount of men just hanging around expecting something puts people off. I thought most dogging meets were organised now...

We do organise privately to meet at certain spots but feel the fun of spontaneous meets has gone

The idiot single guys I'm afraid! Not all guys I hasten to add, the minority, but we all know the ones we mean, pushy rude and usually unhygienic

Plenty of doggers in the new forest day times if your ever out this way

"The idiot single guys I'm afraid! Not all guys I hasten to add, the minority, but we all know the ones we mean, pushy rude and usually unhygienic "

Plenty of idiots about defo I prefer to do a pre arranged meet somewhere away from the normal spots cuts the idiots out then

By *aneSmith5TV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne area

I think with the increased publicity of know sites, police patrol, large groups of men. Safety out weights the pleasure.

You need to feel safe when out which is diminishing slowly in the country.

I personally as a young lad really enjoyed dogging, I found most of the men just like to watch, there are some strange people who want to wank ridiculously close to the lady I was nailing, I used to enjoy fucking lady's infront of their partners or infront of a crowd, shame it doesn't happen anymore!!

I think the fact that as soon as a new site is found / used, its details are usually put up on various websites for anyone to find doesn't help.

It's probably because doggers like us are looked down upon by others ?

It can be a bit of a cock fest around here and when new couples venture put , they are often bombarded by minging old men , which is off putting .

We prefer to arrange meets with couples and singles from fab and meet them out dogging .

I went to a known dogging spot. There were a few cars. But I got cold feet. I wasn't sure of the etiquette, how do you know if it's a couple of doggers or a couple who can only have fun in a car and want to be left alone.

"It's probably because doggers like us are looked down upon by others ?

It can be a bit of a cock fest around here and when new couples venture put , they are often bombarded by minging old men , which is off putting .

We prefer to arrange meets with couples and singles from fab and meet them out dogging . "

Shame your not closer we'd meet you

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We were dogging before it was called dogging now to many barm pots about and ares holes that wont take no for an answer

we used to but now just use fab for meets in comfortable surroundings....pre arranged dogging seems to defeat the purpose for us and takes out the excitement and anticipation etc...other than that, police and crowds

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

"we used to but now just use fab for meets in comfortable surroundings....pre arranged dogging seems to defeat the purpose for us and takes out the excitement and anticipation etc...other than that, police and crowds"

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

stapleton

I have been a couple of times recently, however I have only been able to see guys waggling their willies at me. It wasn't for me so I left sharp ish.

By *rant4Man  over a year ago

South Wales & London

I want to go dogging but can't seem to find anyone or anywhere suggested to go

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"we used to but now just use fab for meets in comfortable surroundings....pre arranged dogging seems to defeat the purpose for us and takes out the excitement and anticipation etc...other than that, police and crowds"

Somes us up too. Pre-arranged meetings defeats the purpose of dogging.

Now we try to stay one step ahead and have outdoor sex at locations know for dogging but without some spotting us...

Dogging was fun a number of years ago before clubs started to appear in pretty much every major town.

Having said that we would probably still enjoy the spontaneous fun dogging was providing but we had a bad experience the last time.

We were putting on a show for about 6 - 10 guys. There was a bit of touching and feeling going on and Mrs J had just got out of the car nude to let everyone have a proper look. From the edges of the group one guy charged at her and grabbed her hair.

The other doggers pulled him away but he made a second charge. We immediately left and could see a fight had broken out behind us.

We have never been back.

There is still plenty of Doggers in Nottingham (as long as you like them old and scruffy)

We love dogging !!! But when there are only the same old wankers about sitting in there cars expecting and waiting for couples to put a show on

can be a right put off

We know loads of dogging spots but same old guys there day in day out

We have found a quite spot where the guys are ready to pounce but it's too quite if anything lol so we have to arrange from here which spoils dogging really !

"We have found a quite spot where the guys are ready to pounce but it's too quite if anything lol so we have to arrange from here which spoils dogging really !"
devils dyke is popular I am led to believe

Yes that's the popular spit in the area but notmany ccouples seem to go there these days.

probably all indoors, have you seen the weather in the North, not exactly the best picture to bring to mind, rivers flowing through woodland, guy with wellies, brollies and stormproof jackets.

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

"I know it's not the weather for it atm but even in summer there was a distinct lack of doggers!

The decline has appeared over the last few years but I would like to understand why as we both love it!

Ideally hook up with a couple that equally likes it "

Do couples meet other couples? We thought it tended to be oneday surrounded lots of men. We were chased around the new forest when we went to find somewhere quiet to have some outdoor fun. It was really quite creepy as we were followed everywhere by a trail of cars and ended up going home. Really not sexy at all.

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

"I know it's not the weather for it atm but even in summer there was a distinct lack of doggers!

Ideally hook up with a couple that equally likes it

Do couples meet other couples? We thought it tended to be oneday surrounded lots of men. We were chased around the new forest when we went to find somewhere quiet to have some outdoor fun. It was really quite creepy as we were followed everywhere by a trail of cars and ended up going home. Really not sexy at all. "

That should read 'one lady'

We went once.nikki was fucking a young guy on the bonnet and a old bloke wouldn't take no for an answer and had to be told what would happen if he didn't leave.he did leave and nik fucked her man again but we won't go again.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"We have found a quite spot where the guys are ready to pounce but it's too quite if anything lol so we have to arrange from here which spoils dogging really !devils dyke is popular I am led to believe"

probably not a good idea to post locations !!.. for reasons above

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We love it and to be fair men always been respectful even when quite a few and some invited to join and some asked to watch.... More couples would be great x

"We love it and to be fair men always been respectful even when quite a few and some invited to join and some asked to watch.... More couples would be great x"

Hello lol

There are a few well known places in Portsmouth.

But we have completely given up.

As already said.

Too many creepy guy's young and old, mainly old.

Pushy and lack any manners or respect.

Also the idiot boy racers.

Our biggest concern is dash cam's, someone could be easily recording and Noone would have a clue.

We have a couple of quiet non dogging spots that are very quiet in the evening, which we use for arranged outdoor meets.

Dogging in this area seems to be for gay and bi guy's.

» Add a new message to this topic