FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Jealous

Jealous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Can not believe how it started sharing my wife i was so jealous if any one talked to her if she danced with any one i was mad as hell but would have a hard on.

Would be in bed ask her things when having fun kissing would ask could she fell is cock against her when they danced the more she told me things the hard my cock would get she would be wanking me and i would cum so quick. Has this happened to ant one else feel free to message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm I love the scenario Paul. So hot.

cleveleys

thanks for all the private replies i am not the only one

cleveleys

Thanks again to all those that have got back to me could some please put there thoughts on the thread for other,s to see

cleveleys

"Can not believe how it started sharing my wife i was so jealous if any one talked to her if she danced with any one i was mad as hell but would have a hard on.

Would be in bed ask her things when having fun kissing would ask could she fell is cock against her when they danced the more she told me things the hard my cock would get she would be wanking me and i would cum so quick. Has this happened to ant one else feel free to message me"

Thanks

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't be jealous if my wife had sex with another man. I'd be pleased she was enjoying herself and he found her as sexy as I do.

I was exactly the same....jealous. But once we'd tried 3sum fun....well it is so fucking horny. No finer sight than her enjoying a nice cock. Go for it!!!!

cleveleys

"I was exactly the same....jealous. But once we'd tried 3sum fun....well it is so fucking horny. No finer sight than her enjoying a nice cock. Go for it!!!!"
we have for the last 35 year,s

By *ustin500Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

I never got jealous when she was hard up to some one as it did to her what it did to me make us real horny,we would return from a dance or party and then she would read a horny mag and whist I played with her body and tits she would fuck herself with a large cucumber,she always said she did not want another cock but you can tell when some one is not being honest so I arranged a meet with a black guy who was well hung and she enjoyed her first new cock and as before it only made me horny.

It's a strange conflict of emotions to feel jealous but also turned on at the same time!

Maybe the turned on feeling is stronger, otherwise you would act on the jealousy and get pissed off? X

The jealously, anxiety and horniness are a bit of a head fuck at the start but then you just get used to the fact that she's going to fuck who she wants whenever she feels like it

"Can not believe how it started sharing my wife i was so jealous if any one talked to her if she danced with any one i was mad as hell but would have a hard on.

Would be in bed ask her things when having fun kissing would ask could she fell is cock against her when they danced the more she told me things the hard my cock would get she would be wanking me and i would cum so quick. Has this happened to ant one else feel free to message me"

Yes - we both used to get jealous at our dance class when one of us was overly enjoying the dance with someone younger\prettier\sexier - then we revitalised our relationship by really opening up to each other about our fantasies and our hopes and dreams for the future too - and wow! Once we had made that first foray into the swinging world there was no stopping us. Very occasionally one of us gets a twinge of jealousy but we communicate about it and work out what is causing the insecurities. We adapt what we are doing if necessary - this swinging lark has to enhance our relationship otherwise we will stop doing it. Communication and consideration for your partner are very important in our opinion. M x

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

U r mad man I don't think u r swinger ,swingers mean u fuck others wife's, and they fuck ur ,if u r not happy but ur wife r. Gf is happy u r not for each others ,my advice is

For u if u dontdon't like that run away man be happy

cleveleys

"U r mad man I don't think u r swinger ,swingers mean u fuck others wife's, and they fuck ur ,if u r not happy but ur wife r. Gf is happy u r not for each others ,my advice is

For u if u dontdon't like that run away man be happy "

How dare you talk to us like minded people like this can understand you being single why do you keep messaging us if you don,t like what we do like your profile photos any one with his cock in a box of take away chips is certainly not for a lot of people on this site

Many years ago now, my first wife was the one who suggested meeting another couple to spice things up - we dipped our toes and we both were buzzing for weeks afterwards as we were able to live out our fantasies at that time - both being bi cur t that time we wanted to experiment with others, so after careful consideration and a few social meets, we went for it and although we all played full swap, we each played MM FF ..... so yes the step we made was awesome

"U r mad man I don't think u r swinger ,swingers mean u fuck others wife's, and they fuck ur ,if u r not happy but ur wife r. Gf is happy u r not for each others ,my advice is

For u if u dontdon't like that run away man be happy How dare you talk to us like minded people like this can understand you being single why do you keep messaging us if you don,t like what we do like your profile photos any one with his cock in a box of take away chips is certainly not for a lot of people on this site "

well said

"I wouldn't be jealous if my wife had sex with another man. I'd be pleased she was enjoying herself and he found her as sexy as I do. "

Then why don't you create a couples account lol

Would be in bed ask her things when having fun kissing would ask could she fell is cock against her when they danced the more she told me things the hard my cock would get she would be wanking me and i would cum so quick. Has this happened to ant one else feel free to message me

Yes - we both used to get jealous at our dance class when one of us was overly enjoying the dance with someone younger\prettier\sexier - then we revitalised our relationship by really opening up to each other about our fantasies and our hopes and dreams for the future too - and wow! Once we had made that first foray into the swinging world there was no stopping us. Very occasionally one of us gets a twinge of jealousy but we communicate about it and work out what is causing the insecurities. We adapt what we are doing if necessary - this swinging lark has to enhance our relationship otherwise we will stop doing it. Communication and consideration for your partner are very important in our opinion. M x"

Completely this

Particularly during those first few experiences

cleveleys

Yes - we both used to get jealous at our dance class when one of us was overly enjoying the dance with someone younger\prettier\sexier - then we revitalised our relationship by really opening up to each other about our fantasies and our hopes and dreams for the future too - and wow! Once we had made that first foray into the swinging world there was no stopping us. Very occasionally one of us gets a twinge of jealousy but we communicate about it and work out what is causing the insecurities. We adapt what we are doing if necessary - this swinging lark has to enhance our relationship otherwise we will stop doing it. Communication and consideration for your partner are very important in our opinion. M x

Completely this

Particularly during those first few experiences"

very true

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Clear and succinct advice given by a well-mannered gentleman who unfortunately has a great problem with thinking and typing one-handed at the same time.

I have a strange thing in that we have only used glory holes in a lockable room and, my way of thinking, is that because there were no faces involved and eye contact I wasn't jealous at all when my wife was fucking the cocks coming through. In fact I was helping her get them in haha. I'm not sure how I'd cope with full on swinging but I suppose we have moved in that direction.

We are very new to swinging but we have been once to ourplace4fun and we both felt a bit wierded out afterwards and it took a couple of days to process it but we are going back next weekend for a second visit.

cleveleys

"I have a strange thing in that we have only used glory holes in a lockable room and, my way of thinking, is that because there were no faces involved and eye contact I wasn't jealous at all when my wife was fucking the cocks coming through. In fact I was helping her get them in haha. I'm not sure how I'd cope with full on swinging but I suppose we have moved in that direction.

We are very new to swinging but we have been once to ourplace4fun and we both felt a bit wierded out afterwards and it took a couple of days to process it but we are going back next weekend for a second visit."

Hope you enjoy

cleveleys

"I have a strange thing in that we have only used glory holes in a lockable room and, my way of thinking, is that because there were no faces involved and eye contact I wasn't jealous at all when my wife was fucking the cocks coming through. In fact I was helping her get them in haha. I'm not sure how I'd cope with full on swinging but I suppose we have moved in that direction.

We are very new to swinging but we have been once to ourplace4fun and we both felt a bit wierded out afterwards and it took a couple of days to process it but we are going back next weekend for a second visit.Hope you enjoy"

pleas tell us what happened

Mrs S has her solo meets and im happy with that. Were both on here to explore and try things and its a massive turn on knowing shes getting fucked while im at work. She will tell me all about it when I get home or send me a pic or two to really ramp me up at work. But it was a head fuck and some guys can get attached to the idea and think their almost part of the relationship (had 1 bad experience). The hardest part is the 1st time, if you agree to her meeting then dont hold it against her if you cant control your jealousy, remember its just and experience nothing more nothing less. (End of essay)

cleveleys

"Mrs S has her solo meets and im happy with that. Were both on here to explore and try things and its a massive turn on knowing shes getting fucked while im at work. She will tell me all about it when I get home or send me a pic or two to really ramp me up at work. But it was a head fuck and some guys can get attached to the idea and think their almost part of the relationship (had 1 bad experience). The hardest part is the 1st time, if you agree to her meeting then dont hold it against her if you cant control your jealousy, remember its just and experience nothing more nothing less. (End of essay)"
that would be a big turn on for me

cleveleys

"Mrs S has her solo meets and im happy with that. Were both on here to explore and try things and its a massive turn on knowing shes getting fucked while im at work. She will tell me all about it when I get home or send me a pic or two to really ramp me up at work. But it was a head fuck and some guys can get attached to the idea and think their almost part of the relationship (had 1 bad experience). The hardest part is the 1st time, if you agree to her meeting then dont hold it against her if you cant control your jealousy, remember its just and experience nothing more nothing less. (End of essay)that would be a big turn on for me"

cleveleys

We are very new to swinging but we have been once to ourplace4fun and we both felt a bit wierded out afterwards and it took a couple of days to process it but we are going back next weekend for a second visit."

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

An intellectually profound comment. Facepalm

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Some degree of jealousy is a given in swinging, I suspect. I've never swung with a husband or serious boyfriend, but I can see getting jealous if he was having a really good time with a woman, particularly a very attractive one. Hypocrisy of it all is that I'd expect him to NOT get jealous if I was in ecstasy with a really hot bloke.

I think jealousy would be a natural feeling initially, even if it's alongside being turned on. It's probably how you react to that which dictates if you're ready / likely to become regular swingers etc.

Communication is key.

Disclaimer: I've only ever been, deliberately, single in relation to swinging and used swinging for my pleasure etc so I haven't had these considerations to make.

[Removed by poster at 20/02/16 11:22:45]

Jealousy is part of the sexual excitement, but it has to be controlled and both partners need ground rules. I find it a real turn on knowing men want to duck my wife, and I also found it incredibly horn knowing another guy was pleasuring her. However I agree some guys can get attached, bad news for everyone concerned.

I was exactly the same. I would be mad if she was talking to any other guy. Then somehow we got talking about other guys massaging her along with me. Now we really enjoy long horny sessions with others and it has enhanced our own sex life just thinking about what we got up to and what we will get up to in the future

» Add a new message to this topic