FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What suggestion do have for fab - site for 2016?

What suggestion do have for fab - site for 2016?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I must confess.fab site is first among equal compare to other swing site.the only suggestion for fab.please add (Caucasian or black only to bucket list.) To avoid calling people with genuine preference as racist.

Also pictures deem too graphic should be allowed to be kept on friends only section. I don't endorse minor or zoophila pictures.

So what is your suggestions for 2016?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A actual app

Free razors anti perspirant and hold ups would be nice

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

Being able to post vids and a link to ppl who have kik snapchat etc

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

The only real suggestion I always have to be able to select an option to show as offline when you are online so you can browse and use the forum without being bombarded with messages when you don't really wanna chat just chill out in the m forums

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

How about an official Fab cock measuring device? I know the sky remote is our official unit of measurement, but I dont want to have to buy a second remote, but 1 just isn't long enough

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

". I don't endorse minor or zoophila pictures.

"

Neither does the site - thats why they are strictly against site rules

"The only real suggestion I always have to be able to select an option to show as offline when you are online so you can browse and use the forum without being bombarded with messages when you don't really wanna chat just chill out in the m forums "

I really wish the site didn't ever tell you when someone is online. It seems so pointless to me. It's why we always stay logged in on at least one device - so it isn't clear when we are on and when we aren't. It saves the bombardment of messages as soon as we log in.

-Courtney

ok - chance to not block without an are you sure option -

-- able to retrieve older messages without the dropped off the page ones being out of sight until you clear out messages - we chat to loads and dont like to lose threads - maybe be able to retrieve via a last message link on the profile page of who you chatting with -

First world problems eh?

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

It would be useful to be able to see all of an individual's forum posts.

I occasionally find people on the forums who properly make me laugh so id like to be able to see their other posts too rather than stumbling across them.

Would be nice to block everyone within a mile of your house!

"It would be useful to be able to see all of an individual's forum posts.

I occasionally find people on the forums who properly make me laugh so id like to be able to see their other posts too rather than stumbling across them.

"

click the green arrow next to their name

"ok - chance to not block without an are you sure option -

-- able to retrieve older messages without the dropped off the page ones being out of sight until you clear out messages - we chat to loads and dont like to lose threads - maybe be able to retrieve via a last message link on the profile page of who you chatting with - "

I love the "last message" link idea.

-Courtney

Make the site scratch and sniff.

If that's impossible the peeing pics to be allowed.

Maybe an automatic log out

If there no activity on ur account after a hour let's say ur account automatically logs out

Otherwise loving the site

"ok - chance to not block without an are you sure option -

-- able to retrieve older messages without the dropped off the page ones being out of sight until you clear out messages - we chat to loads and dont like to lose threads - maybe be able to retrieve via a last message link on the profile page of who you chatting with -

I love the "last message" link idea.

-Courtney"

thanks - there has to be a way to see messages from people you chat to once in a while and maintain the thread - i know you can save a message but sheesh that list is long and full of ones that people have sent us with face pics etc - it can be simple and im sure the techys can make it so

Improve the search function according to height, body type, etc. And then add more options for what the people in the results are looking for. Would present more realistic opportunities.

Doncaster

"Improve the search function according to height, body type, etc. And then add more options for what the people in the results are looking for. Would present more realistic opportunities."

Not really you may be able to search for more of your 'type' still doesn't mean you are theirs

We always struggle with the differentiating the following claims we see on profiles:

-100% reliable/timewaster

-straight/Graham Nortons boyfriend

-Average Build/Last saw my feet in 1962

-39 years old/Well I was in 1962 when I

last saw my feet

- 10 inch cock/Oops sorry added a zero

to that.

-Adventurous couple/middle age virgin

still living at home with mummy

- Gym fit/ oops typo meant Jim

- Single guy/well I will be if the wife

finds out

Anyway I am sure Fab will be able to come up with some fiendishly clever algorithm which will help identify these people properly.

Many thanks to all at fab in grateful expectation.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Ability to appear offline, turn off winks, turn off friend requests.

In chat rooms, a pop up box for when people want to view your cam, user either allows them to view or rejects them, nothing more annoying that people not transmitting their cams yet sitting watching my cam

Burbage

To see who has hot listed you

"The only real suggestion I always have to be able to select an option to show as offline when you are online so you can browse and use the forum without being bombarded with messages when you don't really wanna chat just chill out in the m forums "

This one would be perfect

Burbage

Ability to set up a group message so multiple people can be messaged at once, particulary useful when setting up group play or parties etc

A like or dislike for forum posts lol some.of them do.make me roar with laughter would like to show my appreciation for the laugh

Burbage

"A like or dislike for forum posts lol some.of them do.make me roar with laughter would like to show my appreciation for the laugh "

This would be good for statuses too

Doncaster

"A like or dislike for forum posts lol some.of them do.make me roar with laughter would like to show my appreciation for the laugh "

There technically a is one in your list of emoticons it's the thumps up one

Count me in on this one. An option to browse whilst displaying 'Offline' would be so welcome and allow for a peaceful browsing of the forums without distraction of messages which I feel obliged to view & respond to.

"A like or dislike for forum posts lol some.of them do.make me roar with laughter would like to show my appreciation for the laugh

There technically a is one in your list of emoticons it's the thumps up one

"

It uses up a valuable post in a busy topic seeing as there is only so many allowed in each thread

I wish i could move (or even select) the little icons on the mobile version around. I don't use some of them and they just get in the way.

A pop up camera option like Skype?

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 18:38:05]

Add more gender options.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wish the search function was county based not region based with the option to choose more than one county.

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Can we get the mobile chat to show our cams? Always feel like a perv hiding and peeping at those on webcam.

"Ability to appear offline, turn off winks, turn off friend requests.

In chat rooms, a pop up box for when people want to view your cam, user either allows them to view or rejects them, nothing more annoying that people not transmitting their cams yet sitting watching my cam "

just ignore the winks and friend requests surely - and i think there is an option to have who views your cam - like friends only ? im not certain on that but pretty sure thats already there

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Another suggestion is under interests s&m is a rather broad category, so is it possible to put some examples of the type of s&m one is interested in?

For example:

Bondage (giving or receiving)

Pain (give/receive)

Dom/sub roleplay (Dom(me), sub or switch)

Fantasy roleplay

Cock & ball torture (give/receive)

Not suggesting we go mad with the categories, but just giving the most common ones would give more of a flavour of one's likes.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

a pause button for when either watching cam,or in the room.

Strap on listed as interests would help a lot of people out.

Function that allows your pictures to be placed in any order you so wish...and not in uploaded sequence as it is now...

That makes 2

"A like or dislike for forum posts lol some.of them do.make me roar with laughter would like to show my appreciation for the laugh

This would be good for statuses too"

Then wouldn't that be too much like book of face

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

... and i think there is an option to have who views your cam - like friends only ? im not certain on that but pretty sure thats already there"

That is most definitely NOT a feature at present. Chat room rules are that anyone in the room can view your cam. The only restriction you can put on is to prevent people who have entered a full room in 'view only' mode from viewing you. And you can block individual people from viewing you (although this doesn't take effect until THEY click off your cam).

Personally, I wouldn't want to have to accept each potential viewer separately, as I don't give 2 hoots who views me - I don't show my face, so I really don't give a damn. However, when someone has been offensive to me in chat, I would like to be able to block them, and for that block to take effect immediately.

"

... and i think there is an option to have who views your cam - like friends only ? im not certain on that but pretty sure thats already there

That is most definitely NOT a feature at present. Chat room rules are that anyone in the room can view your cam. The only restriction you can put on is to prevent people who have entered a full room in 'view only' mode from viewing you. And you can block individual people from viewing you (although this doesn't take effect until THEY click off your cam).

Personally, I wouldn't want to have to accept each potential viewer separately, as I don't give 2 hoots who views me - I don't show my face, so I really don't give a damn. However, when someone has been offensive to me in chat, I would like to be able to block them, and for that block to take effect immediately."

is it an option for pms in the chat room then - thought there was an option for something to be restricted

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

how about a tab on the profile for friends only, like the private gallery, but I could use it to put things on that I might consider private, like local pubs suitable for social meets, best place to park when visiting mine etc. save me explaining in emails, but not have to pinpoint my location to the whole of fab.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Strap on listed as interests would help a lot of people out. "

But that would reduce threads in the forums by by five percent.

Seriously, pegging should be in the interests list.

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I think a Active/not meeting option would be useful, many a couple i have saw post "not meeting for while".

The option to tick a sort of "availability" on your profile could save hundreds of pointless/pest messages.

Or stealing from the book of faces - groups!

Not in the sense of "we like ect" - more in the region of "i am domme ect", as is everybody in the group.

Although i could see the downsides to it easily,

The ability to appear offline, definitely!

And more interests - like pegging and so on, and exhibitionism instead of just voyeurism. And giving or receiving options on interests that are already listed, like spanking, watersports & so on.

For the love of god fix the inbox so its at the standard of any messging service since the late ninties

"For the love of god fix the inbox so its at the standard of any messging service since the late ninties "

Being able to click on numerous friends to send a message instead of the time-consuming method as it stands.

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

We would like to see if they are straight/bi without actually looking at the profile

"

is it an option for pms in the chat room then - thought there was an option for something to be restricted "

Ah yes, there is an option for "pms & pokes" to be Everyone, No-one or Friends Only. I'd quite like this to be changed as well, so that we could have separate settings for pms and for pokes. I don't mind pokes from anybody, but we can only choose once. I have to set to friends-only, so that I don't get overwhelmed with pms from randomers.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I think more women should meet me ??

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

As has been said before, an offline / not meeting mode would be good. As would the ability to see who's posted a meet that fits one's requirements.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

A message filtering system by sender like KIK etc so you can keep conversations together easier than one big inbox

That's a great suggestion'..

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I'd like to have to option to Verify

just as "a social"

or

as "a Meet"..

Numbers to be shown for both.

" I'd like to have to option to Verify

just as "a social"

or

as "a Meet"..

Numbers to be shown for both. "

I don't agree with this. Who I have had sex with is nobody's business but mine. Discretion.

If a profile is hidden it shouldn't be able to post on the forums, we've witnessed some awful comments from what is in effect anonymous users x

By *ylonhunterMan  over a year ago

uk

Get rid of the useless wink.

Doncaster

"If a profile is hidden it shouldn't be able to post on the forums, we've witnessed some awful comments from what is in effect anonymous users x"

Don't agree with this

One - Awful comments aren't exclusive to hidden profiles

Two - why if someone wants to take a break from meeting (so hide their profile) be dis allowed to contribute to the forums because of a odd few dickheads?

A selectable 'we do bareback' or 'unsafe sex' option that either puts a prominent red cross on their profile or does not show to people that have selected 'will not meet bareback/unsafe sex people.

You keep your verifys even if the poster cancels their account.

"A selectable 'we do bareback' or 'unsafe sex' option that either puts a prominent red cross on their profile or does not show to people that have selected 'will not meet bareback/unsafe sex people."

This would be a great idea (not the red mark, but the ability to filter).

Like the 'smoker' feature. If you are into unprotected sex, then you can choose not to be shown them in the searches.

The ability to search for people by the type of verification they have.

"If a profile is hidden it shouldn't be able to post on the forums, we've witnessed some awful comments from what is in effect anonymous users x

Don't agree with this

One - Awful comments aren't exclusive to hidden profiles

Two - why if someone wants to take a break from meeting (so hide their profile) be dis allowed to contribute to the forums because of a odd few dickheads?

"

You don't have to hide your profile to take a break from meeting, you just ignore and delete messages, plus as a hidden profile people can still message you x

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

For those who can`t be arsed to log out of one chat room before logging in to the next - an automatic log-out! This would free up places and allow others to log in! Especially useful when the rooms are busy! And while we`re on the subject of the chatrooms - a facility to find friends in chatrooms.

Improve the messaging functionality - it's the only thing about the site that actually bugs me.

Sort out the geography! ! For example east Midlands seems to stretch from South Yorkshire to Essex! !

By *issminxandmrcCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Would have to agree on that 100%

Yorkshire should have it's OWN section

since when as Peterborough' been in East Mids?

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

More meets.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Better messaging (I'd happily pay more for this) and a BDSM forum and/or chat room

To have the choice in profile options to turn off recieving winks.

"Improve the search function according to height, body type, etc. And then add more options for what the people in the results are looking for. Would present more realistic opportunities.

Not really you may be able to search for more of your 'type' still doesn't mean you are theirs "

Didn't read my post properly - "And then add more options for what the people in the results are looking for"

Raise the lowest age to 25.

makes me smile - we are i think a pretty open minded group of people and we personally dont mind searching through profiles we maybe wouldnt have chosen to- we have come across some lovely people that way that we would have missed if we had used all the option choices people are asking for

I agree with the op about the option for race preference that way it does away with the "people are racist" forum posts.

The active/not meeting option is great too.

More permanent filters for your local updates,there are many on our list we have no interest in.

The forums need like buttons and I don't just mean post a as like other have said they waste posts in a busy post.

Oh and I'd love a time block on anyone mentioning: pull up a seat, popcorn, haribo, yawn or anything else that's effectively taking the piss out of someone's posts.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 08:33:50]

Doncaster

"I agree with the op about the option for race preference that way it does away with the "people are racist" forum posts.

The active/not meeting option is great too.

More permanent filters for your local updates,there are many on our list we have no interest in.

The forums need like buttons and I don't just mean post a as like other have said they waste posts in a busy post.

Oh and I'd love a time block on anyone mentioning: pull up a seat, popcorn, haribo, yawn or anything else that's effectively taking the piss out of someone's posts. "

I don't think having a race preference tick box would stop the racist debate, I personally believe it would encourage it

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I'd like To Be able to arrange photos in any order on my Profile Not just by date uploaded.

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Thanks for your intellectual suggestions . I wish the webmaster can comment or acknowledge the feedback. Thanks

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I would like to see similar functionality to Tinder, not the swiping, but the ability to click a profile to indicate you are interested. Nothing is sent to the profile owner or anything, but if they click your profile as being interested when they are browsing, then a match occurs and you are both sent a notification.

That way, you can message each other knowing you have both clicked the 'interested' - to add more value, messages from 'matched' profiles go to the top of your inbox.

» Add a new message to this topic