FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nobody likes hung young guys?

Nobody likes hung young guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesbig2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Hey guys and girls, im abit stumped atm as to how few messages i get. So im 21 fit, have a large cock and i have my own place to host, i have added lots of meets and i update my status quite alot but still with no messages.

I understand that as a single guy it would be hard to find meets but not this hard! Or is it my age that's the problem?

Any help or insight would be great, thanks and happy swinging!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Having a big cock isn't the deal breaker for most.

You're too young for me and even if you weren't your OP is longer than your profile text so doesn't give anyone much idea of what you want or can offer,

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Obviously, having a big cock, being young and having your own place are not what people are looking for so far.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not only too young, but in your own opinion you have little to offer beyond a huge cock....

with so many guys on here, just posting meets isn't enough, actually go out your way finding profiles you're attracted to and message them personally

It is like saying I am too fit, it is more than luck as the site is saturated with men.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Couldn't care less if your cocks big .I'd just rather not fuck someone whos is young enough i could be their mother .

Sure you'll find ppl who are interested ,just takes time and patience .good luck x

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Too young for me by far. Some like young men though so improve your chances by writing a decent profile and writing messages to those in your area looking for a chap like you. It's said that good things come to those who wait but I'm not so sure that's true for single men on Fab... Perhaps someone will come along and prove me wrong...!

You're too young and your cocks too big. Simple

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"You're too young for me and even if you weren't your OP is longer than your profile text so doesn't give anyone much idea of what you want or can offer, "

This ^^^

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I love young hung men, especially if they are young, hung, and naked at my local club. To meet them one on one though I have to be in the mood for a conversation-free evening.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Your latest update is 'Want a quick blowjob TONIGHT!'. Wow I'd rather meet someone who didn't just want 'servicing' at his convenience, I'm in this for my own pleasure too!

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Not bothered about your cock size but worried about that status update.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

We appear to have another young chap hoping for Instashag.

He's even got pics of his cock

You've definitely got a lot of positive attributes that many will like - be proactive, be respectful, treat ladies as peers and equals and not just sex objects (which I'm sure you know already) and I'm sure the meets will come!

Advice? Work on the profile a bit, it doesn't actually say too much and there's no reason you can't be very successful here!

Good luck fella

ove had no luck either

I have only been on here a little while. I'm only 22, but I have found treating ladies on here with respect and not a sex object helps. Obvs this is a sex site but you have to form a connection.

Weston-super-Mare

Sorry guys didn't mean to kick up a fuss, i guess the fabguys site works a bit different to fabswingers. I geuss people on this site are a bit more serious about who they meet and actually want to have a 'connection' with everyone they meet. Sex is just sex to me just a bit of fun, maybe i think this because i an still young. Sorry again

Grantham

"I have only been on here a little while. I'm only 22, but I have found treating ladies on here with respect and not a sex object helps. Obvs this is a sex site but you have to form a connection. "

So true

Grantham

"Sorry guys didn't mean to kick up a fuss, i guess the fabguys site works a bit different to fabswingers. I geuss people on this site are a bit more serious about who they meet and actually want to have a 'connection' with everyone they meet. Sex is just sex to me just a bit of fun, maybe i think this because i an still young. Sorry again "

Nothing to do with your age I'd say. We each use the site for different things

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Sorry guys didn't mean to kick up a fuss, i guess the fabguys site works a bit different to fabswingers. I geuss people on this site are a bit more serious about who they meet and actually want to have a 'connection' with everyone they meet. Sex is just sex to me just a bit of fun, maybe i think this because i an still young. Sorry again "

I don't think everyone wants a connection, but also they want more than a young man who claims to have a big cock ....

Sex is fun to me too, plus you're in my age range. However the status update, the mention of the cock being the main thing on offer...I probably wouldn't meet you.

Speak to Jake, he's figured it out whereas most your age (and beyond even) don't.

"Sorry guys didn't mean to kick up a fuss, i guess the fabguys site works a bit different to fabswingers. I geuss people on this site are a bit more serious about who they meet and actually want to have a 'connection' with everyone they meet. Sex is just sex to me just a bit of fun, maybe i think this because i an still young. Sorry again

Sex is fun to me too, plus you're in my age range. However the status update, the mention of the cock being the main thing on offer...I probably wouldn't meet you.

Speak to Jake, he's figured it out whereas most your age (and beyond even) don't."

I mean I'm still getting used to it. But try go out your way compliant the women you want to message, most the time they aren't getting that. Be nice make them smile. Then you will get what you want

No fuss, really. You are right in that most people (not all), are looking for something beyond a big cock. You have sussed it. Good luck.

Hotline bling

SW London

"Sorry guys didn't mean to kick up a fuss, i guess the fabguys site works a bit different to fabswingers. I geuss people on this site are a bit more serious about who they meet and actually want to have a 'connection' with everyone they meet. Sex is just sex to me just a bit of fun, maybe i think this because i an still young. Sorry again

Speak to Jake, he's figured it out whereas most your age (and beyond even) don't.

I mean I'm still getting used to it. But try go out your way compliant the women you want to message, most the time they aren't getting that. Be nice make them smile. Then you will get what you want "

Haha, that sounds deliberately manipulative ... I would stop digging if I were you, Jake.

I simply LOOOOOOOOOOVE them

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We do but you don't want to meet our type.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

maybe if you had two big cocks OP, people might flip a coin on it

To the OP the biggest organ you possess is not your cock, it is your brain.

Start using that wisely and it won't guarantee you success but it will gain you valuable experience.

Experience does count in this game and at 21 the last place I would be is on a swinging site.

That of course is your choice and prerogative but I would suggest maybe a rethink.

Good luck.

Ahhh you see, you got it all wrong, you need to be a short balding podgy old bloke with a small Willy who can't accommodate then like me you will be inundated with messages and beating them off with the proverbial stick....

Lol

I mean I'm still getting used to it. But try go out your way compliant the women you want to message, most the time they aren't getting that. Be nice make them smile. Then you will get what you want

Haha, that sounds deliberately manipulative ... I would stop digging if I were you, Jake."

Yeah I get that from essex haha

Grantham

"I mean I'm still getting used to it. But try go out your way compliant the women you want to message, most the time they aren't getting that. Be nice make them smile. Then you will get what you want "

Oh dear Jake, you're not one of those fools who think women are on here because they can't get it elsewhere and a false compliment will have us running to you?

By *londeandbrownCouple  over a year ago

taunton

The thing going is alot of you young guys think swinging is a way of getting your numbers up.

Yes there are a few that might just want to fuck them and it would seem you'd fuck anything if your profile is anything to go by. That alone puts us off you, coupled with your age you are swimming uphill.

80% of playing swingers are couples in their 40s plus, of whom are very close and are in long standing relationships for you to think you offer something other than a big cock is wrong.

You bring nothing to the table and your profile says nothing.

"I mean I'm still getting used to it. But try go out your way compliant the women you want to message, most the time they aren't getting that. Be nice make them smile. Then you will get what you want

Oh dear Jake, you're not one of those fools who think women are on here because they can't get it elsewhere and a false compliment will have us running to you?"

No I'm simply saying, instead of going in for the kill? Why don't you try crack a smile or joke, to break the ice. I don't see anything in my comments, about having a girl running to us. But being nice and treating you all with respect is better than being a twat?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP you would probably have more luck in pubs and vanilla clubs like other 21 year olds. The majority of people on fab are older. Obviously these are a rough generalisations and do not apply to everyone, but a lot of couples have been together for a good few years before deciding to swing. The single women also mainly seem to have at least one or two long term relationships under their belt before they decide that fab is the right place for them.

Grantham

"I mean I'm still getting used to it. But try go out your way compliant the women you want to message, most the time they aren't getting that. Be nice make them smile. Then you will get what you want

Oh dear Jake, you're not one of those fools who think women are on here because they can't get it elsewhere and a false compliment will have us running to you?

No I'm simply saying, instead of going in for the kill? Why don't you try crack a smile or joke, to break the ice. I don't see anything in my comments, about having a girl running to us. But being nice and treating you all with respect is better than being a twat? "

Let you off then, the written word can often be taken more ways than one

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"OP you would probably have more luck in pubs and vanilla clubs like other 21 year olds. The majority of people on fab are older. Obviously these are a rough generalisations and do not apply to everyone, but a lot of couples have been together for a good few years before deciding to swing. The single women also mainly seem to have at least one or two long term relationships under their belt before they decide that fab is the right place for them. "

Couldnt have said it any better

"Hey guys and girls, im abit stumped atm as to how few messages i get. So im 21 fit, have a large cock and i have my own place to host, i have added lots of meets and i update my status quite alot but still with no messages.

I understand that as a single guy it would be hard to find meets but not this hard! Or is it my age that's the problem?

Any help or insight would be great, thanks and happy swinging! "

For a start personally you are too young for me. I also believe it is not about the size of the cock you have, it is how you use it. It is no good having a big cock and being a crap fuck is it? Xx

No I'm simply saying, instead of going in for the kill? Why don't you try crack a smile or joke, to break the ice. I don't see anything in my comments, about having a girl running to us. But being nice and treating you all with respect is better than being a twat?

Let you off then, the written word can often be taken more ways than one "

No worries, going back to this convo, everyone likes all different things. We can all meet people from this site but the the reason why we are on it is because we like to find someone that fits to your standards. I don't think age matters

I like young and hung

Grantham

"No worries, going back to this convo, everyone likes all different things. We can all meet people from this site but the the reason why we are on it is because we like to find someone that fits to your standards. I don't think age matters "

I like you again now

Age matters to the people who can't bring themselves to meet people who could be their kid's friends. It's a very valid concern I'd say.

Though age is not relevant to whether you get on with someone or not.

By *r wonkerMan  over a year ago

manchester

Like dating you need to get the ladys too like you first , nobody wants too shag a ego ,doesnt matter how big your cock is and how good your body is if you can offer something else too

"No worries, going back to this convo, everyone likes all different things. We can all meet people from this site but the the reason why we are on it is because we like to find someone that fits to your standards. I don't think age matters

I like you again now

Age matters to the people who can't bring themselves to meet people who could be their kid's friends. It's a very valid concern I'd say.

Though age is not relevant to whether you get on with someone or not."

I'm glad you do haha. True but everyone has a different opinion. X

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

Photos could do with a bit of work. Closeup cock shots aren't very attractive....

Weston-super-Mare

Damn some people on this site really dont like young single guys, thanks for ripping into me.

Please dont think that every young guy just want to 'get the numbers up', its not like that at all, I just want to expericane new things.

Also thanks for all the nice helpfull people, ive updated my profile, will work on some better pics.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Damn some people on this site really dont like young single guys, thanks for ripping into me.

Please dont think that every young guy just want to 'get the numbers up', its not like that at all, I just want to expericane new things.

Also thanks for all the nice helpfull people, ive updated my profile, will work on some better pics."

Nobody was "ripping into you".

You asked for advice and this as offered... in fact if anything they were quite restrained.

I'm pleased to see that you have taken note of the advice given, many don't.

Though the bit at the end about messages could probably do with rewording.

Best of luck.

Nita

SW London

"Damn some people on this site really dont like young single guys, thanks for ripping into me.

Also thanks for all the nice helpfull people, ive updated my profile, will work on some better pics."

Much better profile, op, although not for us for various reasons .... good luck

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Asking for some advise must be met with some critisism i suppose. Get yourself to a club dont think about just do it, im sure you will have more luck.

You would meet my criteria x

What's young and hung lol specifics here people

You say you're mature for your age then spit the dummy at the earliest opportunity

Honestly can't see where people have ripped into you? I mean, you asked for honest opinions and you got them....

I see no evidence of your large cock but in any case, the over riding factor is that most female profiles on here are actually f ake/timewasters

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I've only jst seen this forum thread...ur age is not an issue, saying u have a big cock is a little big headed given that not all women went big however that did not deter me. This site is not a click and fuck site.its not all about connection but its not all about u messaging a woman saying lets go fuck either haha my only issue is u are no where near me

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There's lots of folk looking for young, hung guys... At this moment just not you op..

Well... two outta three ain't bad for me...

"I see no evidence of your large cock but in any case, the over riding factor is that most female profiles on here are actually f ake/timewasters"

Bollocks

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I see no evidence of your large cock but in any case, the over riding factor is that most female profiles on here are actually f ake/timewasters

Bollocks "

Is what a lot of them have

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"... in any case, the over riding factor is that most female profiles on here are actually f ake/timewasters"

Don't talk rubbish! What you mean is that most females won't meet you, which is not the same thing.

"... in any case, the over riding factor is that most female profiles on here are actually f ake/timewasters

Don't talk rubbish! What you mean is that most females won't meet you, which is not the same thing."

Agreed!

Stupid ridiculous argument which is always used as the excuse why someone can't get a meet. Hell, I probably talk to more women on here than I do men!

Who says no-one loves them......from the posts and the profiles they clearly love themselves....?

» Add a new message to this topic