FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vial

Vial

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyGarden OP   Woman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

There are some seriously vial people here that seem to think it ok to send a sexually aggressive message. Generally it doesn't bother me but this last one was constantly messaging g despite me ignoring and just deleting all messages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are some seriously vial people here that seem to think it ok to send a sexually aggressive message. Generally it doesn't bother me but this last one was constantly messaging g despite me ignoring and just deleting all messages "
Do you mean Vile?

LONDON (se)

Haha yup

Just block them

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"There are some seriously vial people here that seem to think it ok to send a sexually aggressive message. Generally it doesn't bother me but this last one was constantly messaging g despite me ignoring and just deleting all messages "

Just block and report

There's a plethora of very odd characters on here. I simply use the block button and think nothing more of it.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I had a particularly vile message from a chap a couple of days ago - so vile that my finger hovered over the report button for a few seconds. I blocked instead. Some folk aren't worth the effort. Move on sweetie and find someone worthy of your time and effort. X

LONDON (se)

"There's a plethora of very odd characters on here. I simply use the block button and think nothing more of it. "

I normally ignore messages like that which seems to do the trick but this one was persistent with these messages. I told him to leave me alone as he was vile and he then sent me the most horrible message I have ever got. I went to block but I was already blocked so hopefully that is the end of that.

There...

"There's a plethora of very odd characters on here. I simply use the block button and think nothing more of it.

I normally ignore messages like that which seems to do the trick but this one was persistent with these messages. I told him to leave me alone as he was vile and he then sent me the most horrible message I have ever got. I went to block but I was already blocked so hopefully that is the end of that. "

Block him too so he can't unblock and send more messages.

LONDON (se)

[Removed by poster at 02/01/16 16:40:30]

LONDON (se)

"There's a plethora of very odd characters on here. I simply use the block button and think nothing more of it.

I normally ignore messages like that which seems to do the trick but this one was persistent with these messages. I told him to leave me alone as he was vile and he then sent me the most horrible message I have ever got. I went to block but I was already blocked so hopefully that is the end of that.

Block him too so he can't unblock and send more messages. "

I can't as that option isn't available on my phone and I won't use any sex related sights on my laptop as I openly share that with my children

There...

I can't as that option isn't available on my phone and I won't use any sex related sights on my laptop as I openly share that with my children "

Use the desktop site on your phone rather than the mobile site and then you can - just type his username into the box. X

LONDON (se)

I can't as that option isn't available on my phone and I won't use any sex related sights on my laptop as I openly share that with my children

Use the desktop site on your phone rather than the mobile site and then you can - just type his username into the box. X"

Thanks I will do that

» Add a new message to this topic