FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fake profiles

fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Your status says you've hid your photos because your boss is on here, yet your avatar is a clear face photo?

I hate to think what job you have!

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Surely easier to block the boss

I blocked the boss hence the face pic

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I don't understand why a fake profile would bombard someone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I blocked the boss hence the face pic "

He could still see it if he wanted...even though you blocked him

Burbage

"I blocked the boss hence the face pic "

If you blocked him then he cant see your profile, so no need for hiding pics lol

"I blocked the boss hence the face pic

If you blocked him then he cant see your profile, so no need for hiding pics lol"

He can if you do the old basic search

If you blocked him then he cant see your profile, so no need for hiding pics lol

He can if you do the old basic search "

I meant his face pic..not his profile

He could still see it if he wanted...even though you blocked him "

On the forums for instance

There are constant fake profiles coming up in my area, usually start in a straight female looking to meet men, women couples. Or will fill in later.... How boring.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

People obsess about these fake profiles;

They are easy to spot;

Block; job done

Or block and report .

End.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"People obsess about these fake profiles;

They are easy to spot;

Block; job done

Or block and report .

End."

and so what your boss is on here its not against the law for either of you to be on here

Also see a lot of profiles with... Ask Me...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about. "

Yeah, its bad here

That is why I insist only on meeting 115%+ 'genuine' people; gets the non-genuine ones taking a hike

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about. "
. However there is no need to worry about fakes . How many fakes would go to the bother of writing a decent profile with good pictures ?

By *keg funCouple  over a year ago

SKEGNESS

just looked at your profile and i would say its written by some one who wont meet just wants to wank over a few pics

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"just looked at your profile and i would say its written by some one who wont meet just wants to wank over a few pics "

Like a fake

They are easy to spot;

Block; job done

Or block and report .

End."

You should work for fab.... sounds like they need your help in finding and getting rid of them.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"just looked at your profile and i would say its written by some one who wont meet just wants to wank over a few pics

Like a fake "

Thats one of the reasons why i dont put a profile picture up you never know whom you might run into

There are people on here who may be genuine but their pics aren't, just random internet pics, really misleading

"and so what your boss is on here its not against the law for either of you to be on here "

My boss isn't on here.....but he knows I am.

And to the OP. If you block your boss,,he can't see your profile. But he CAN see your avatar! (Your face pic). But what could possibly be the harm anyway....why not unblock him and add him as a friend?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

They are easy to spot;

Block; job done

Or block and report .

End.

You should work for fab.... sounds like they need your help in finding and getting rid of them. "

I don't think anyone's interested in finding them all and getting rid of them.

Just using common sense to detect when you're chatting to one is all you need.

Nope.

I tend to find the people who complain the most about "fake profiles" tend to have very fake looking/empty profiles themselves.

Which does make me wonder do the fakes target the other fakes knowing they'll have the best pictures etc

Maybe when he says "boss" he actually means his mum

I havnt noticed

There are sadly way to many fake profiles on here, I generally report them as soon as I find them. There is one person in particular, a local who has had no fewer than 8, same picture, same profile text same kik username

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"There are sadly way to many fake profiles on here, I generally report them as soon as I find them. There is one person in particular, a local who has had no fewer than 8, same picture, same profile text same kik username "

How mad is that? Why? More chance of a meet? Can you imagine checking eight profiles? I find it hard enough to keep up with my single one and our couple one ...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

It always amazes me when someone's shocked to see someone they know on here. If you're here because you like sex and exploring your sexuality then guess what others are too, no real shame in it

TBH, Your own profile ticks a lot of the fake profile warning signs...

You have my word your pics are safe not on here to have a wank and far from fake. I'm here for a genuine meet. Just when I ask for help with my profile I usually get people like yourself who just assume things and are reluctant to have any real or significant input.

Burbage

"Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about. . However there is no need to worry about fakes . How many fakes would go to the bother of writing a decent profile with good pictures ? "

Ive met plenty of genuine men with profiles saying "fill in later", having a poor profile doesn't make someone fake necessarily

Burbage

"You have my word your pics are safe not on here to have a wank and far from fake. I'm here for a genuine meet. Just when I ask for help with my profile I usually get people like yourself who just assume things and are reluctant to have any real or significant input. "

Why do you need help?

Why are you unable to spend 30 minutes by yourself writing a few paragraphs about you, what you are like as a person, like doing etc, with a paragraph detailing what you are looking for from the site.

As people above have mentioned, your profile as it is bow looks fake.

Oh, if someone bombarding you with mail you don't want, theres an easy solution to end it, block the profile. Apply message filters to your account will also help out anyone you are not interested in talking to as well.

"Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about. . However there is no need to worry about fakes . How many fakes would go to the bother of writing a decent profile with good pictures ?

Ive met plenty of genuine men with profiles saying "fill in later", having a poor profile doesn't make someone fake necessarily"

good point.

What intregued me though is why you got in touch with them as in all forum posts 99% say they wouldn't look atanyone who has that? I like your approach...I've always said profiles are genuinely 'faked up' to make you sound better. The real life meet often proves that.

Wembley

"Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about. . However there is no need to worry about fakes . How many fakes would go to the bother of writing a decent profile with good pictures ?

Ive met plenty of genuine men with profiles saying "fill in later", having a poor profile doesn't make someone fake necessarily

good point.

What intregued me though is why you got in touch with them as in all forum posts 99% say they wouldn't look atanyone who has that? I like your approach...I've always said profiles are genuinely 'faked up' to make you sound better. The real life meet often proves that."

Really? Including yours and you?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about.

Yeah, its bad here

That is why I insist only on meeting 115%+ 'genuine' people; gets the non-genuine ones taking a hike"

Yeah its easy, just look for the profiles where people have written that they are "genuine", the fakes never do that

If one profile has been bombarding you, why not just block them?

Wembley

"Has anybody else noticed that there is alot of fake profiles on here. Had a bad experience with one bombarding me.... some nutty people about.

Yeah, its bad here

That is why I insist only on meeting 115%+ 'genuine' people; gets the non-genuine ones taking a hike

Yeah its easy, just look for the profiles where people have written that they are "genuine", the fakes never do that

"

Exactly; we think alike

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Fake profiles on here??? Never

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

good point.

What intregued me though is why you got in touch with them as in all forum posts 99% say they wouldn't look atanyone who has that? I like your approach...I've always said profiles are genuinely 'faked up' to make you sound better. The real life meet often proves that.

Really? Including yours and you?"

Of course no he's the exception to the rule

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

good point.

What intregued me though is why you got in touch with them as in all forum posts 99% say they wouldn't look atanyone who has that? I like your approach...I've always said profiles are genuinely 'faked up' to make you sound better. The real life meet often proves that."

. However even if a profile is faked up , it is still a much better risk than someone who states that they will fill there's in later or has a short indifferent one .

How would you even begin the selection process fromma two line profile ?.

Yeah, its bad here

Exactly; we think alike "

How about the new status?

Make me genuine enough?

Wembley

Yeah, its bad here

Exactly; we think alike

Make me genuine enough?"

Yep; that'll do

Oh, and BTW, can I have 2 for £15

Yeah, its bad here

Exactly; we think alike

Make me genuine enough?

Yep; that'll do

Oh, and BTW, can I have 2 for £15 "

Pfft genuine gucci love, can't be doing no buy one get one half price offers

Wembley

Yeah, its bad here

Exactly; we think alike

Make me genuine enough?

Yep; that'll do

Oh, and BTW, can I have 2 for £15

Pfft genuine gucci love, can't be doing no buy one get one half price offers"

What if a throw a free f**k in there

[ for heaven's sake, don't say the price is doubled then ]

Burbage

good point.

I got in touch because of there initial message, i tend not to tar all with one brush

» Add a new message to this topic