FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Need advice

Need advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive alway wanted to.be a rough dom, but I'm scared I'll go to hard or to soft, I need some tips on what you girls enjoy when being dominated so I can put them into practice x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your profile completely contradicts that..very confused as to what exactly you are asking?

"your profile completely contradicts that..very confused as to what exactly you are asking?"

I agree.. Surely you'd be looking for a submissive woman? And if you're going to play Dom/sub you need to set the boundaries with that individual lady beforehand, everyone will be different.

Thanks guys, I know at first I was to shy to be dominant so.I thought if I subbed to a woman she would teach me a thing.or 2 but I'm going to.make a new profile with 100% what.I want

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"your profile completely contradicts that..very confused as to what exactly you are asking?

I agree.. Surely you'd be looking for a submissive woman? And if you're going to play Dom/sub you need to set the boundaries with that individual lady beforehand, everyone will be different. "

^This.

There's no general rules as to what makes a good dom - other than respect and communication.

Playing d/s isn't just about the dom doing what they want to the sub (the amount of "doms" who don't know this... ffs), it's communicating goals and boundaries beforehand so you both know what is acceptable/ desirable, so everyone has an enjoyable, safe time.

But as mentioned already, your post here contradicts what you say in your profile, so goodness knows what you're really after. Lol

I will be honest I have no idea what I want, I enjoy that slow seductive sex with lots of kissing and foreplay, but I'm.trying to be more.dominant, I've always been the shy type socially, but feel like I have this fire in me that needs to be released, but now I can see I need to.make my profile more clear, and if I get the chance to meet a sub, ask.her, her limits

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Yes, well

You seem very confused as to what you want;

If by dominant you simply mean that you feel that you need to be more confident and self assertive, then that should just come with experience.

If by dominant, you mean in the " Dom/ sub" type of sexual scenario, it's something entirely different, it needs you to work out what type of Dom you want to be , good " domming" is mostly a mental thing, and you also have to understand that it is a " contract" between sub and Dom , it is very complex, and requires huge trust ( and incredible amounts of trust when you get into the more extreme types)

. I think if that is what you want to develop, you need to research well.

It's not just about tying people up and randomly flailing around.

Indeed, the very best doms use no equipment, clothes or apparatus; it's all in the mind....

"Ive alway wanted to.be a rough dom, but I'm scared I'll go to hard or to soft, I need some tips on what you girls enjoy when being dominated so I can put them into practice x"
You are looking for tv mm and have met two males ,your profile says straight ,you hide your veries from males for some reason,your profile contradicts what your asking....best advice to you is be honest

"Ive alway wanted to.be a rough dom, but I'm scared I'll go to hard or to soft, I need some tips on what you girls enjoy when being dominated so I can put them into practice xYou are looking for tv mm and have met two males ,your profile says straight ,you hide your veries from males for some reason,your profile contradicts what your asking....best advice to you is be honest "

This

Be clear in what you want and can offer. AND BE HONEST!

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Ive alway wanted to.be a rough dom, but I'm scared I'll go to hard or to soft, I need some tips on what you girls enjoy when being dominated so I can put them into practice x"

That is an impossible question for anyone to answer imo as it all depends on the particular lady

From what I can gather from your profile, the Sub/Dom life isn't for you.

Thanks for the advice guys it's really answerd a lot of my questions and brought up a few more, but I feel less worried, you have given me somethings to think about I'm glad you guys could help thank you

» Add a new message to this topic