FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stipulating 'no kissing' in profile..

Stipulating 'no kissing' in profile..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I find kissing is a crucial part of erotic play, regardless of whether the encounter is fairly sensual or more hardcore. Without it I struggle with arousal and find the who meet to be too 'cold' and mechanical.

I recently had a meet lined up and then later remembered to enquire about kissing only be told that it was off limits so we decided to abort.

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I wouldn't meet a no kisser All part of it. Got to love a sensual, passionate kiss!!

100% they should stipulate in the profile, i need to add it to mine also, i over look kissing as I assume it's just a part of the sex, kissing is amazing

I think anything which is specifically off limits should be specified in the profile - saves wasting time

We simply would not meet a 'no kisser'

Jo x

I guess if it's that important to you then mention it!

I've done meets both ways and don't feel strongly either way! Maybe I'm just not that into kissing?

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

I have seen this a few times on profiles but I'm not sure I understand the reason, I'm not knocking it in any way, maybe some find it more intimate than intercourse .....

North Cambs

I understand if others find the act of kissing 'too intimate'...this is usually the reason sited for not allowing it. However, I have always found the idea that oral sex and penetration (perhaps of every orifice) is considered less so ??

As I have said, for me (and in my experience most others), kissing is just a natural activity when indulging in sexual activity with people we are attracted to..indeed it is the most natural first base and expression of that mutual attraction.

Perhaps I am simply not able to be purely 'animalistic' in terms of how I have sex. Also, I find it bizarre when some people say that they don't kiss because it is 'just sex'. To my mind it is 'just sex' with kissing as much as without. ...Without kissing it is more akin to 'masturbation' with the aid of another persons body parts instead of toys.

I always ask about any potential deal breakers before even getting to the talking about meeting stage because I'm smart It's a non issue for me.

I don't think people should be made to stipulate anything on their profiles.

North Cambs

"I always ask about any potential deal breakers before even getting to the talking about meeting stage because I'm smart It's a non issue for me.

I don't think people should be made to stipulate anything on their profiles."

...I agree and I am learning to do the same thing.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I understand if others find the act of kissing 'too intimate'...this is usually the reason sited for not allowing it. However, I have always found the idea that oral sex and penetration (perhaps of every orifice) is considered less so ??

As I have said, for me (and in my experience most others), kissing is just a natural activity when indulging in sexual activity with people we are attracted to..indeed it is the most natural first base and expression of that mutual attraction.

Perhaps I am simply not able to be purely 'animalistic' in terms of how I have sex. Also, I find it bizarre when some people say that they don't kiss because it is 'just sex'. To my mind it is 'just sex' with kissing as much as without. ...Without kissing it is more akin to 'masturbation' with the aid of another persons body parts instead of toys. "

We state on our profile that we reserve passionate kissing for each other. We never explain or justify our reasons for any of our preferences or boundaries though.

As to not understanding other people's way of doing things you dont really need to but what we do with other people isn't akin to masturbation or purely animalistic...what do you take us for?

If it's important that you do kiss put it on your profile, if its important that you dont put it on your profile it really is that simple, no need for any angst over why other people choose not to.

North Cambs

"As to not understanding other people's way of doing things you dont really need to but what we do with other people isn't akin to masturbation or purely animalistic...what do you take us for?

"

I did not mean offence - simply expressing how it makes me feel like simply a 'cock attached to a random man' if no kissing is involved. I absolutely understand if others feel differently. I am sorry if I did not communicate this very diplomatically

"I understand if others find the act of kissing 'too intimate'...this is usually the reason sited for not allowing it. However, I have always found the idea that oral sex and penetration (perhaps of every orifice) is considered less so ??

Perhaps I am simply not able to be purely 'animalistic' in terms of how I have sex. Also, I find it bizarre when some people say that they don't kiss because it is 'just sex'. To my mind it is 'just sex' with kissing as much as without. ...Without kissing it is more akin to 'masturbation' with the aid of another persons body parts instead of toys.

We state on our profile that we reserve passionate kissing for each other. We never explain or justify our reasons for any of our preferences or boundaries though.

As to not understanding other people's way of doing things you dont really need to but what we do with other people isn't akin to masturbation or purely animalistic...what do you take us for?

If it's important that you do kiss put it on your profile, if its important that you dont put it on your profile it really is that simple, no need for any angst over why other people choose not to."

Well said.

If they don't like it then tough.not everyone like the same thing.

"I find kissing is a crucial part of erotic play, regardless of whether the encounter is fairly sensual or more hardcore. Without it I struggle with arousal and find the who meet to be too 'cold' and mechanical.

I recently had a meet lined up and then later remembered to enquire about kissing only be told that it was off limits so we decided to abort.

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?"

yes I agree its a ridiculous stipulation but then some are a little weird about likes and dislikes but I do find that one of the strangest ,all good sex comes from kissing ,people who make that stipulation are just their to use you and spit you out

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As to not understanding other people's way of doing things you dont really need to but what we do with other people isn't akin to masturbation or purely animalistic...what do you take us for?

I did not mean offence - simply expressing how it makes me feel like simply a 'cock attached to a random man' if no kissing is involved. I absolutely understand if others feel differently. I am sorry if I did not communicate this very diplomatically "

That's ok there has been no offence taken. There have been a few threads recently in which people say much the same as you, you aren't alone.

I explicitly state that I like kissing in my profile. And the majority of messages I get where the person has read the text will mention that.

Why not add it to your profile OP? Xx

No kissing, no date.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I really like kissing but it's not a deal breaker if the lady says no kissing.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I find kissing is a crucial part of erotic play, regardless of whether the encounter is fairly sensual or more hardcore. Without it I struggle with arousal and find the who meet to be too 'cold' and mechanical.

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?yes I agree its a ridiculous stipulation but then some are a little weird about likes and dislikes but I do find that one of the strangest ,all good sex comes from kissing ,people who make that stipulation are just their to use you and spit you out "

But some people LIKE being used and spat out.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

" no kissing" is a deal breaker here

XX

North Cambs

"I explicitly state that I like kissing in my profile. And the majority of messages I get where the person has read the text will mention that.

Why not add it to your profile OP? Xx"

I might well do that, however, I assume (perhaps wrongly) that most people enjoy it (certainly that has nearly always been my experience when meeting). Hence feeling that it is perhaps the responsibility of that minority who do not enjoy this activity to make it clear on their profiles that they do not.

Find it too "cold" if no kissing allowed!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If it's important that you do kiss put it on your profile, if its important that you dont put it on your profile it really is that simple, no need for any angst over why other people choose not to.

Well said.

If they don't like it then tough.not everyone like the same thing.

"

I'm afraid that despite people claiming to have open minds and to be "up for anything" that is no more the case here than in the wider world.

"I have seen this a few times on profiles but I'm not sure I understand the reason, I'm not knocking it in any way, maybe some find it more intimate than intercourse ....."

Some people don't like it, same as some don't like anal or oral. You don't need to understand it , just respect it. I only really kiss Mr. I don't refuse to kiss but I find majority of guys both single and in couples won't instigate it. I'd never put no kissing as there are the odd time I've found it okay but I tend to kiss Mr to get me going then swap..

And I have to say in all my years of swinging I have found that majority of men don't even notice I avoid it and certainly don't find me cold.

For me kissing is something that I feel is very personal and intimate and sex with meets is anything but intimate. Where as sex with my partner is and I adore the kissing and the teasing. X

North Cambs

Further more (and again I might be wrong), but I would assume that there would be very few men who would object to the prospect of kissing and imagine that it is usually women who can find this act too intimate. I would interested to hear if any fellas out there are uncomfortable with it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I explicitly state that I like kissing in my profile. And the majority of messages I get where the person has read the text will mention that.

I might well do that, however, I assume (perhaps wrongly) that most people enjoy it (certainly that has nearly always been my experience when meeting). Hence feeling that it is perhaps the responsibility of that minority who do not enjoy this activity to make it clear on their profiles that they do not."

We all have a responsibility to ourselves on here, it goes no further than that in my opinion.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Further more (and again I might be wrong), but I would assume that there would be very few men who would object to the prospect of kissing and imagine that it is usually women who can find this act too intimate. I would interested to hear if any fellas out there are uncomfortable with it."

You assume that women don't want to kiss because it's too intimate, this might not be the case.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Find it too "cold" if no kissing allowed!"

As long as I can kiss her between the legs it doesn't matter to me.

We had a guy msg us who's profile said kissing was an absolute must. When we said we weren't into kissing as a way of politely turning him down he said it wasn't that important and would love to meet anyway. Err nope

North Cambs

"Further more (and again I might be wrong), but I would assume that there would be very few men who would object to the prospect of kissing and imagine that it is usually women who can find this act too intimate. I would interested to hear if any fellas out there are uncomfortable with it.

You assume that women don't want to kiss because it's too intimate, this might not be the case."

No, its just that in the two cases which I have experience where it is off limits this has been sited as the reason..

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I think anything which is specifically off limits should be specified in the profile - saves wasting time"

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?yes I agree its a ridiculous stipulation but then some are a little weird about likes and dislikes but I do find that one of the strangest ,all good sex comes from kissing ,people who make that stipulation are just their to use you and spit you out

"

not me I'm afraid like something a little more meaningful

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

We both love a good snog

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Further more (and again I might be wrong), but I would assume that there would be very few men who would object to the prospect of kissing and imagine that it is usually women who can find this act too intimate. I would interested to hear if any fellas out there are uncomfortable with it.

You assume that women don't want to kiss because it's too intimate, this might not be the case.

No, its just that in the two cases which I have experience where it is off limits this has been sited as the reason.."

Two is hardly a huge sample of the population .

We could argue this for ever but when it comes down to it people do things differently but not kissing and not liking oral sex seem to be the two most difficult to accept with having pubic hair running a close third but becoming more acceptable.

Tis life

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?yes I agree its a ridiculous stipulation but then some are a little weird about likes and dislikes but I do find that one of the strangest ,all good sex comes from kissing ,people who make that stipulation are just their to use you and spit you out

not me I'm afraid like something a little more meaningful "

Kissing doesn't make things meaningful, that's illusion.

"I think anything which is specifically off limits should be specified in the profile - saves wasting time"

This.

People that are rude and disrespectful of other people are the one thing that puts me off more than anything.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?"

Surely owness is on you to stipulate kissing is a must in your profile text, which would also avoid disappointment

We love to kiss and find it so off putting when we find ourselves with non kisses.

Worse are the couples where they are OK with girl/girl kissing but boy/girl kissing is a no no.

Sure fire way to put us off from meets.

I wouldn't want to meet if kissing off limits. And it's not something I've ever asked, imo anything like that that needs to be stated in profile.

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?yes I agree its a ridiculous stipulation but then some are a little weird about likes and dislikes but I do find that one of the strangest ,all good sex comes from kissing ,people who umake that stipulation are just their to use you and spit you out

Kissing doesn't make things meaningful, that's illusion."

didn't say it did but someone who opts out of it is certainly not looking for anything other than sex meaningless NSA

I might well do that, however, I assume (perhaps wrongly) that most people enjoy it (certainly that has nearly always been my experience when meeting). Hence feeling that it is perhaps the responsibility of that minority who do not enjoy this activity to make it clear on their profiles that they do not."

Never assume...

We're all responsible for our own profiles - you need to kiss, let potential meets know you need to kiss and put it in your profile.

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?yes I agree its a ridiculous stipulation but then some are a little weird about likes and dislikes but I do find that one of the strangest ,all good sex comes from kissing ,people who umake that stipulation are just their to use you and spit you out

Kissing doesn't make things meaningful, that's illusion. didn't say it did but someone who opts out of it is certainly not looking for anything other than sex meaningless NSA "

If that's what they want, what's the problem?

Maybe those that would only meet if there would be kissing included should state that on their profile

Our meets wouldn't include kissing except between me and my husband, i would find it a massive turn off to see my husband kissing any guys we meet.

Kissing doesn't make things meaningful, that's illusion. didn't say it did but someone who opts out of it is certainly not looking for anything other than sex meaningless NSA

If that's what they want, what's the problem?"

just debating the subject I don't have a problem with the subject matter ,do you opt out of kissing then ?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I think that if something is a deal breaker then it should be mentioned on the profile. Thinks like no kissing or soft swap only, saves any misunderstanding at a later date.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I think that if something is a deal breaker then it should be mentioned on the profile. Thinks like no kissing or soft swap only, saves any misunderstanding at a later date."

This. If people have specific likes and dislikes, it's best to put on profile, that way there are no misunderstandings, ...hopefully!!

Kissing doesn't make things meaningful, that's illusion. didn't say it did but someone who opts out of it is certainly not looking for anything other than sex meaningless NSA

If that's what they want, what's the problem? just debating the subject I don't have a problem with the subject matter ,do you opt out of kissing then ? "

You only do what you are comfortable with and what you wanna experience with other people.what turns you on etc.lots of couples here looking for different things if they not for you then pass them by.

How do you liss your own partner then? Less pationate or more?

I'm all for kissing big part of foreplay for me I find that if no kissing it feels a bit mechanical

If that's what they want, what's the problem? just debating the subject I don't have a problem with the subject matter ,do you opt out of kissing then ?

You only do what you are comfortable with and what you wanna experience with other people.what turns you on etc.lots of couples here looking for different things if they not for you then pass them by.

"

that last paragraph didn't make sense I don't have a partner at the moment but I do love a good kisser I met one off here when I first joined we only had social meets but wow great kisser

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

I have to kiss. No kiss means no play.

If that's what they want, what's the problem? just debating the subject I don't have a problem with the subject matter ,do you opt out of kissing then ?

that last paragraph didn't make sense I don't have a partner at the moment but I do love a good kisser I met one off here when I first joined we only had social meets but wow great kisser "

Sorry put in a wrong box. Meant for couples

But hey I know whst you mean as a single. That's a different story.

If I was a single yes kissing is a must.

Kissing for me is a major part of a meet with a good kisser it can be more sensual and erotic than actual penetration. love kissing

I must admit imo it's a strange question to ask when you are texting arranging a meet x in my (limited) experience meeting a single woman generally involves kissing, but meeting a couple doesn't.

I have learnt to let the woman take the lead in this, kissing neck etc and giving them the opportunity to kiss you back x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

In an ideal world yes it would be great but only persons actions you control are yours . Best not to rely on others to state deal breakers on their profile op ,just be responsible for your own profile . If you have any deal breakers then list them .Be proactive not reactive !

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Everything starts with a kiss doesn't it and it's very important to me,however I do meet someone who doesn't which was a bit alien at first,but I'm kinda used to it now. Maybe I'm a crap kisser

Without kissing Is so cold and I couldn't do it .Think I'd rather not meet anyone if that was stated .sounds weird no kissing but going to do oral or full sex .

North Cambs

"Everything starts with a kiss doesn't it and it's very important to me,however I do meet someone who doesn't which was a bit alien at first,but I'm kinda used to it now. Maybe I'm a crap kisser "

No, you are a great kisser!! xxx

Kissing doesn't make things meaningful, that's illusion. didn't say it did but someone who opts out of it is certainly not looking for anything other than sex meaningless NSA "

Pretty much all sex with someone from Fab is meaningless NSA sex, with or without kissing.

Pretty much all sex with someone from Fab is meaningless NSA sex, with or without kissing.

"

it hasn't been for me

it hasn't been for me "

I would say welcome back but knew you wouldn't be gone for long ,happy new year

it hasn't been for me I would say welcome back but knew you wouldn't be gone for long ,happy new year "

You talk about me as if you know me. You don't and you don't know the reason why I left or why I came back.

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

I had a meet a few years ago and assumed kissing was OK after the steamy calls and mails we'd been exchanging. It was only when I went into the bedroom that the hubby told me kissing was for him and his Mrs only. Went downhill rapidly from there!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

How come you dont mention the 'deal breaker' on your profile but others should ?

it hasn't been for me I would say welcome back but knew you wouldn't be gone for long ,happy new year

You talk about me as if you know me. You don't and you don't know the reason why I left or why I came back."

I don't know you true but know you are ennamered with this place and as it happens I was right to think you would be back as here you are ,I don't know why you left that's true

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Without kissing Is so cold and I couldn't do it .Think I'd rather not meet anyone if that was stated .sounds weird no kissing but going to do oral or full sex . "

agree with you but its also a free world and people can have whatever preferences they want and surely its better to sayso befor a meeting rather than at a meet

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Without kissing Is so cold and I couldn't do it .Think I'd rather not meet anyone if that was stated .sounds weird no kissing but going to do oral or full sex . "

Then I will own up to being weird.

"Without kissing Is so cold and I couldn't do it .Think I'd rather not meet anyone if that was stated .sounds weird no kissing but going to do oral or full sex .

agree with you but its also a free world and people can have whatever preferences they want and surely its better to sayso befor a meeting rather than at a meet "

Yeah I agree all can say what they want on profile it's there choice .But not mine nothing nicer than a snog .

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We love kissing and we say in our profile we don't meet with people who don't kiss.....we have had a few people where their profile says they don't kiss and when I point it out they say that they would change their rules for us

I would find it easier if people said it on their profile but as long as it's on mine then I am covered.....kind of

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"Without kissing Is so cold and I couldn't do it .Think I'd rather not meet anyone if that was stated .sounds weird no kissing but going to do oral or full sex .

Then I will own up to being weird."

Ditto. Weird'un's here too! x

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

Well hats it for me ....I'm not kissing anymore...there is just too much of it going on here

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

I find it strange that people are saying that the requirement to kiss should be on a profile;

Simply because until very recently, it never occurred to me that anyone would actually not kiss.

"Everything starts with a kiss doesn't it and it's very important to me,however I do meet someone who doesn't which was a bit alien at first,but I'm kinda used to it now. Maybe I'm a crap kisser

No, you are a great kisser!! xxx"

Oh right,that's great to hear . He's more than a fuck and go so I let him off.

Kissing doesn't make things meaningful, that's illusion."

I agree

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Then I will own up to being weird."

We play regularly in clubs and have fantastic sex without me kissing men - and believe me the sex is anything but cold or weird. And judging by the number of offers to join in there are plenty of guys who would be more than happy to play without kissing

I love to kiss other women, and don't mind my partner kissing them either - personally I prefer not to.

As for putting it on our profile, should I also stipulate that I don't like anal, fisting, nipple clamps, pegging, urination, sadism...... and all the other things that some people enjoy just in case someone who does want it might expect me to do it.

If someone doesn't want to fuck me because I won't definitely kiss them that's fine with me - there are plenty of men that will. I swing for great sex not for romance and to me kissing is romantic and so largely reserved for my partner

We play regularly in clubs and have fantastic sex without me kissing men - and believe me the sex is anything but cold or weird. And judging by the number of offers to join in there are plenty of guys who would be more than happy to play without kissing

I love to kiss other women, and don't mind my partner kissing them either - personally I prefer not to.

As for putting it on our profile, should I also stipulate that I don't like anal, fisting, nipple clamps, pegging, urination, sadism...... and all the other things that some people enjoy just in case someone who does want it might expect me to do it.

If someone doesn't want to fuck me because I won't definitely kiss them that's fine with me - there are plenty of men that will. I swing for great sex not for romance and to me kissing is romantic and so largely reserved for my partner"

Excellent

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Excellent - sums up our response. Kissing is a romantic act and reserved for partner only.

Just like anal is something only between us

But to avoid any akwardness - we highlight our do's & don't clearly so people know what to expect before contacting us.

If someone doesn't want to fuck me because I won't definitely kiss them that's fine with me - there are plenty of men that will. I swing for great sex not for romance and to me kissing is romantic and so largely reserved for my partner

Excellent

"

We love kissing, however we respect couples that don't kiss as with everything it's the individuals choice, but we wouldn't meet them generally, what we don't understand is when it's okay for the girls to kiss but not between the lady and the other guy, weird! Always sets off alarm bells with regards to jealousy issues etc

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

We love kissing each other but we haven't met anyone yet so not sure what would happen regarding kissing others.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I'd say it's always buyer beware.

I'm thinking about adjusting our profile slightly as some of the language maybe misleading, but you live and learn.

Kissing well that's all down to individual preferences.

We don't do anal, but others do.

Never assume is the golden rule.

If something is a must for you then the owness is on you to communicate that to the other person.

Personally I find the direct approach of telling them what I like beforehand works wonders..

Seems odd to us if Mrs J is happy to suck a guys cock and rim his ass if she refuses to actually kiss him!

Ooooh I so love to kiss..... I find it erotic if it's good & passionate!!

If someone doesn't want to fuck me because I won't definitely kiss them that's fine with me - there are plenty of men that will. I swing for great sex not for romance and to me kissing is romantic and so largely reserved for my partner"

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I stipulate all dnts in my profile

Have been called boring

have been called vanilla

Have had guys write abusive messages about making me do what is on my dnts list

I have reasons for all my dnts and at the end of the day as people always say on here

Me being on fab is what I make of it and if a meet isn't going to happen coz someone cannot understand my do's and donts then I cant just wait till I find someone who does understand and as u can see by my veri's I found heaps willing.

I dnt think any one should be MADE to stipulate anything on their profile. After all we try things.depending who we meet we might try again we might not.some people are here to experiment and dnt know what they wanna do yet

Fab is for fun....so lets get having fun peeps

2016 is for the positive look at fab and the fun it brings. Its time to get rid of all negativity woohoo bring on the fun

We don't necessarily have a no kissing rule but kissing others is not important to us and neither of us instigate it. If someone tries to kiss us then it doesn't happen for very long.

We respect others' rules and don't question it, I don't think it's weird. We don't allow play bites, love bites or raking nails down backs, ie anything that will leave marks on us.

I don't understand the argument over wanting 'something meaningful' and choosing couples to play with. That single person who joins them is never going to enjoy the level of intimacy they share.

"We don't necessarily have a no kissing rule but kissing others is not important to us and neither of us instigate it. If someone tries to kiss us then it doesn't happen for very long.

We respect others' rules and don't question it, I don't think it's weird. We don't allow play bites, love bites or raking nails down backs, ie anything that will leave marks on us.

I don't understand the argument over wanting 'something meaningful' and choosing couples to play with. That single person who joins them is never going to enjoy the level of intimacy they share. "

I used to meet with my ex and we had a no kissing the other couple as we felt this was somthing just for us.. the couples we met most of them had the same rule

THIS !!!!

Question : what does "dnt" mean?

"Question : what does "dnt" mean? "

Oh I'm being dim. ...ignore that. Worked it out.

I kiss gals but not the guys. My reasons are my own x

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Yeh definitely got to be kissing what's the point of not!!!

You're a good man. You're the first guy I have heard of that cancelled a meet because they don't kiss.

I think as a single male or female kissing would play a part in a meet and understand that.

I think as a couple it is not important to every couple because they would be kissing each other anyway.

I think we are generalising the kissing and it would be different for every couple. its all down to who your meeting eg: Single guy, Single Lady, Couple.

North Cambs

Do you think people should specify stipulate their objection to kissing on their profile so that any confusion or disappointment can be avoided or should the owness be on a potential play partner to enquire before setting up a meet?

You're a good man. You're the first guy I have heard of that cancelled a meet because they don't kiss. "

Thank you...not sure I am a good man, but perhaps just fortunate enough to be able to be picky...at the end of the day any meet should be all about mutual enjoyment

You're a good man. You're the first guy I have heard of that cancelled a meet because they don't kiss.

Thank you...not sure I am a good man, but perhaps just fortunate enough to be able to be picky...at the end of the day any meet should be all about mutual enjoyment "

Spot on , and long may it stay that way .

We would far sooner meet a confident guy who wanted the same from a meet as we do , than a desperado who would compromise his needs for the sake of getting a meet .

Good man

North Cambs

Thank you...not sure I am a good man, but perhaps just fortunate enough to be able to be picky...at the end of the day any meet should be all about mutual enjoyment

Spot on , and long may it stay that way .

We would far sooner meet a confident guy who wanted the same from a meet as we do , than a desperado who would compromise his needs for the sake of getting a meet .

Good man "

Thank you, and yet again we see eye to eye...its refreshing

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's surprising not to mention that in the profile, but maybe people forget.

We would look at kissing as a usual element of meets, and expect no kissing to be mentioned in the same way that soft swap is. Otherwise you won't assume that is what people are after.

If someone didn't kiss, then I wouldn't meet.

To me, kissing is the first stage of physical attraction & lust and it's one of the things that gets me really turned on - actually, the effects it has are pretty extreme!

I've had threesomes with a couple where myself & the other woman didn't kiss, and for me that felt like we were going through the motions.

North Cambs

"It's surprising not to mention that in the profile, but maybe people forget.

We would look at kissing as a usual element of meets, and expect no kissing to be mentioned in the same way that soft swap is. Otherwise you won't assume that is what people are after."

That's kind of how I see it, but from the contributions to the thread, clearly others think differently

North Cambs

"If someone didn't kiss, then I wouldn't meet.

To me, kissing is the first stage of physical attraction & lust and it's one of the things that gets me really turned on - actually, the effects it has are pretty extreme!

I've had threesomes with a couple where myself & the other woman didn't kiss, and for me that felt like we were going through the motions."

Very much how I consider the importance of kissing too

Bristol

"As for putting it on our profile, should I also stipulate that I don't like anal, fisting, nipple clamps, pegging, urination, sadism...... and all the other things that some people enjoy just in case someone who does want it might expect me to do it.

"

Really don't think that many people here would equate kissing with anal, fisting, nipple clamps, pegging, urination, or sadism, or expect all those things to be as usually a part of meets as kissing is.

So you can safely put 'no kissing' on your profile, without assuming people will then expect you to piss on them.

I've never met a single guy who does not kiss, its only ever been couples in my experience who have this rule

What I never get us couple who don't kiss because its to intimate but she's kisses women, what's that all about? When I read that it always makes me feel the guys pulling the strings and only allowing what he wants to see

I find sex without kissing way to clinical

North Cambs

"So you can safely put 'no kissing' on your profile, without assuming people will then expect you to piss on them. "

LMAO...fair point I feel!

"I've never met a single guy who does not kiss, its only ever been couples in my experience who have this rule

What I never get us couple who don't kiss because its to intimate but she's kisses women, what's that all about? When I read that it always makes me feel the guys pulling the strings and only allowing what he wants to see

I find sex without kissing way to clinical "

Exactly our point too xx

North Cambs

"I've never met a single guy who does not kiss, its only ever been couples in my experience who have this rule

I find sex without kissing way to clinical "

Yes, couples where 'she only kisses women' is quite common I believe....I don't really get it either, but again, it is their prerogative, only not my thing....I am absolutely sure plenty of single guys are fine with this...

We don't have any problems with kissing, but it has never featured as an important part of the MFM threesome play we go in for. Maybe a little at the start, but not much more. And not by design, it just falls that way.

I can, though, understand how kissing might be more important in a one-on-one scenario.

I find it very sad that singles who wish to play with couples can't understand or accept a no kissing rule.

You know that you won't share the same level of intimacy that they have together. It is something you are excluded from. What's difficult to accept in that. Don't choose couples if you expect that level of intimacy or romance.

North Cambs

"I find it very sad that singles who wish to play with couples can't understand or accept a no kissing rule.

You know that you won't share the same level of intimacy that they have together. It is something you are excluded from. What's difficult to accept in that. Don't choose couples if you expect that level of intimacy or romance."

No...choose the couples who are happy with that level of intimacy (and there are many!)...at least that is how I choose to play it.

"I find it very sad that singles who wish to play with couples can't understand or accept a no kissing rule.

You know that you won't share the same level of intimacy that they have together. It is something you are excluded from. What's difficult to accept in that. Don't choose couples if you expect that level of intimacy or romance."

Kissing is nothing to do with intimacy or romance

Sex is sex kissing is kissing if you can differentiate the difference between having a shag and making love why not do the same with kissing?

I have no intentions of sharing the same level of intamacy with a guy as his wife, I just want a good session with him, but for me kissing is an important part of sex, and though I respect everybody's rules I just wouldnt meet anybody that does not kiss, I find it just odd that my mouth is good enough to shove your cock in but not kiss

Personally we have never encountered a couple with a no kissing rule.

I guess they must exist otherwise this topic would not be getting discussed.

They are however perfectly entitled to set their own ground rules and as long as that is explained in advance of a meet then I don't see it as a problem.

Even although we would probably give them a miss.

They have their preferences and we have ours.

Can I also add its amazing how many couples who don't kiss try to kiss you when their other half isnt about

I think there are many halves of couples who don't kiss because they are not told not to rather than choosing not to

"Can I also add its amazing how many couples who don't kiss try to kiss you when their other half isnt about

I think there are many halves of couples who don't kiss because they are not told not to rather than choosing not to "

You have a dim view of couples

We don't stipulate everything we do and don't on our profiles, as it depends on who we are meeting whether certain things will happen. Nothing more off putting than a long list of dos and don'ts. We chat and explain through messaging what we expect, what the other person expects etc and go from there.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We don't stipulate everything we do and don't on our profiles, as it depends on who we are meeting whether certain things will happen. Nothing more off putting than a long list of dos and don'ts. We chat and explain through messaging what we expect, what the other person expects etc and go from there."

I think a great many people do that. What they don't do is take to the forums in surprise when they discover someone who does things differently to them.

Quite simply, this

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 14:11:37]

North Cambs

You know that you won't share the same level of intimacy that they have together. It is something you are excluded from. What's difficult to accept in that. Don't choose couples if you expect that level of intimacy or romance.

Quite simply, this "

Sorry, the above implies that ALL couples find the idea of kissing play partners 'overly intimate'. From both my experience and from the many contributions by couples to this thread this is NOT the case.

The idea that anyone who enjoys kissing as part of the play should necessarily avoid meeting with couples is preposterous!

Quite simply, this "

Spot on. TBH, what arrogance to consider yourself so important as to have the same role and function as the male partner. Your are quite literally-extra cock, either accept this or find something else to do. It's a swingers site, so as a single male you are bringing an extra cock and body to the proceedings, that is it.

North Cambs

Quite simply, this

Spot on. TBH, what arrogance to consider yourself so important as to have the same role and function as the male partner. Your are quite literally-extra cock, either accept this or find something else to do. It's a swingers site, so as a single male you are bringing an extra cock and body to the proceedings, that is it."

Well, fortunately not all couples feel like you do and fortunately I am perfectly free to meet with only those who don't!!

"We don't stipulate everything we do and don't on our profiles, as it depends on who we are meeting whether certain things will happen. Nothing more off putting than a long list of dos and don'ts. We chat and explain through messaging what we expect, what the other person expects etc and go from there.

I think a great many people do that. What they don't do is take to the forums in surprise when they discover someone who does things differently to them."

That's a sweeping generalised statement !

Way off the truth in our case though .

The horniest part of a meet is seeing the intimacy and romance being shared .

A quick shag with no intimacy would be meaningless to us , no value at all .

I love seeing the desire and erotic passion which can't exist without the kissing .

North Cambs

" what arrogance to consider yourself so important as to have the same role and function as the male partner. "

How does pointing out that I find kissing to me an important and integral part of any sex encounter (whether with a couple or single woman) have anything to do with 'considering myself so important as to have the same role and function as the male partner'???

Sex is sex kissing is kissing if you can differentiate the difference between having a shag and making love why not do the same with kissing?

I have no intentions of sharing the same level of intamacy with a guy as his wife, I just want a good session with him, but for me kissing is an important part of sex, and though I respect everybody's rules I just wouldnt meet anybody that does not kiss, I find it just odd that my mouth is good enough to shove your cock in but not kiss "

Just because you think it, doesn't mean that the couple involved have the same rule.

Kissing might be in the same bracket as sex to you, but it isn't to everyone and the choices should be respected.

Many prostitutes don't kiss punters for the same reason. Lots of people say that if you have your mouth around their genitals or having sex with them then surely you can kiss. Many people can disassociate from a sexual act like penetrative or oral sex but they find it difficult to do so with kissing. Thus is because kissing is associated with affection and love, from the kiss of our mothers to the kiss of a lover (oo sounds like a bit of poetry there). They view this act as something shared between close relationships, lovers, family, friends, but not strangers.

Quite simply, this

Spot on. TBH, what arrogance to consider yourself so important as to have the same role and function as the male partner. Your are quite literally-extra cock, either accept this or find something else to do. It's a swingers site, so as a single male you are bringing an extra cock and body to the proceedings, that is it."

Wow !

It's any wonder couples are viewed as self centred and demanding with this kind of attitude !

The day we see a guy as an extra cock is the day we stop swinging . If he is made to feel this way he would be better off staying at home and having a wank .

North Cambs

I have no intentions of sharing the same level of intamacy with a guy as his wife, I just want a good session with him, but for me kissing is an important part of sex, and though I respect everybody's rules I just wouldnt meet anybody that does not kiss, I find it just odd that my mouth is good enough to shove your cock in but not kiss

Just because you think it, doesn't mean that the couple involved have the same rule.

Kissing might be in the same bracket as sex to you, but it isn't to everyone and the choices should be respected.

Many prostitutes don't kiss punters for the same reason. Lots of people say that if you have your mouth around their genitals or having sex with them then surely you can kiss. Many people can disassociate from a sexual act like penetrative or oral sex but they find it difficult to do so with kissing. Thus is because kissing is associated with affection and love, from the kiss of our mothers to the kiss of a lover (oo sounds like a bit of poetry there). They view this act as something shared between close relationships, lovers, family, friends, but not strangers. "

I agree with what you say above. However, I also reserve the right to simply point out that I do not personally want to meet with people where the idea of kissing is something they are not comfortable with. Simples

North Cambs

Quite simply, this

Spot on. TBH, what arrogance to consider yourself so important as to have the same role and function as the male partner. Your are quite literally-extra cock, either accept this or find something else to do. It's a swingers site, so as a single male you are bringing an extra cock and body to the proceedings, that is it.

Wow !

It's any wonder couples are viewed as self centred and demanding with this kind of attitude !

The day we see a guy as an extra cock is the day we stop swinging . If he is made to feel this way he would be better off staying at home and having a wank .

"

Spot on!!

Quite simply, this

Wow !

"

Oh come off it ffs, your profile is utterly devoid of anything but degrading sex with multiple men regardless of looks or anything attendant to standards. The idea you enjoy anything sensual when you swing is absurd

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Many prostitutes don't kiss punters for the same reason. Lots of people say that if you have your mouth around their genitals or having sex with them then surely you can kiss. Many people can disassociate from a sexual act like penetrative or oral sex but they find it difficult to do so with kissing. Thus is because kissing is associated with affection and love, from the kiss of our mothers to the kiss of a lover (oo sounds like a bit of poetry there). They view this act as something shared between close relationships, lovers, family, friends, but not strangers.

I agree with what you say above. However, I also reserve the right to simply point out that I do not personally want to meet with people where the idea of kissing is something they are not comfortable with. Simples"

And that is entirely reasonable. I think the arguments arise when either wanting to kiss or not wanting to kiss is expressed in a way that's derogatory to those that hold the opposite opinion.

North Cambs

I agree with what you say above. However, I also reserve the right to simply point out that I do not personally want to meet with people where the idea of kissing is something they are not comfortable with. Simples

And that is entirely reasonable. I think the arguments arise when either wanting to kiss or not wanting to kiss is expressed in a way that's derogatory to those that hold the opposite opinion."

Quite simply, this

Wow !

"

wow "an extra cock" how demeaning is that?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And that is entirely reasonable. I think the arguments arise when either wanting to kiss or not wanting to kiss is expressed in a way that's derogatory to those that hold the opposite opinion.

"

And I think we're seeing a bit of fall out from that

Quite simply, this

Wow !

Oh come off it ffs, your profile is utterly devoid of anything but degrading sex with multiple men regardless of looks or anything attendant to standards. The idea you enjoy anything sensual when you swing is absurd"

Wow!! Out of order.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Quite simply, this

Wow !

Oh come off it ffs, your profile is utterly devoid of anything but degrading sex with multiple men regardless of looks or anything attendant to standards. The idea you enjoy anything sensual when you swing is absurd"

The people you're talking about and I don't always see eye to eye but what you say is plain rude.

North Cambs

Quite simply, this

Wow !

Oh come off it ffs, your profile is utterly devoid of anything but degrading sex with multiple men regardless of looks or anything attendant to standards. The idea you enjoy anything sensual when you swing is absurd

Wow!! Out of order."

I agree, massively, outrageously, out of order!!

Quite simply, this

Wow !

What an absolutely deplorable statement .

You should be ashamed of yourself

Quite simply, this

Wow !

wow "an extra cock" how demeaning is that? "

How is that a demeaning statement? They said that the day that they view anyone like an extra cock is the day that they give up swinging. I view that as a respectful attitude more than anything else...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Quite simply, this

Wow !

You should be ashamed of yourself "

Trusted you two nobody who follows your posts will give it any credence x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Trust me*

Bristol

Rude and judgemental. Totally unnecessary.

Quite simply, this

Wow !

Trusted you two nobody who follows your posts will give it any credence x"

Maybe we are guilty of coming across as sex addicted sluts ....

But truth be known , the passion , erotic pleasure , teasing , touching , caressing and kissing are integral to us .

Whether that be in the car , a van , a public loo , outdoors or indoors .

No natural desire means no fun as far as we are concerned .

The poster who insulted us knows nothing about us .

Quite simply, this

Wow !

But truth be known , the passion , erotic pleasure , teasing , touching , caressing and kissing are integral to us .

"

They certainly know nothing about you but after a comment like that I think we know a lot more about them.

Quite simply, this

Wow !

"

Mmmm... and this is a statement coming from a couple on a previous thread that state that they don't like it when people judge others on the terminology used in their own profiles? Stones, glass houses...

Perhaps since kissing is essential to you, you could put it on your profile? Then people who don't enjoy kissing, like myself, wouldn't take conversations any further?

North Cambs

"Perhaps since kissing is essential to you, you could put it on your profile? Then people who don't enjoy kissing, like myself, wouldn't take conversations any further?"

That is one way of dealing with it. Personally I would attest that those who do enjoy kissing far out number those who don't and that consequently it is for those in the minority (the non kissers) to take responsibility for clearly voicing this 'no no'

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 14:56:25]

"Perhaps since kissing is essential to you, you could put it on your profile? Then people who don't enjoy kissing, like myself, wouldn't take conversations any further?

That is one way of dealing with it. Personally I would attest that those who do enjoy kissing far out number those who don't and that consequently it is for those in the minority (the non kissers) to take responsibility for clearly voicing this 'no no'"

TBH, I've never been kissed by a man while swinging. Or a woman, come to think of it. And I've never stated to them that I'm not into it, so I guess that less people are into it than you think.

If you MUST have something during a meet, then you should put that on your profile.

To me, having to write 'don't like kissing' on my profile is like writing 'don't like playing with poo'. Instead I always start from the point of view that we do NOTHING unless it's negotiated in. Kissing is an activity just like anything else - ask consent and negotiate it in.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Quite simply, this

Wow !

"

You don't have to justify how you play to anybody

Quite simply, this

Wow !

wow "an extra cock" how demeaning is that?

How is that a demeaning statement? They said that the day that they view anyone like an extra cock is the day that they give up swinging. I view that as a respectful attitude more than anything else..."

Sorry we were referring to the original " your just an extra cock post" not Gloswingers post which we have big respect for........

So getting back on track

We state on our profile that kissing is important for us xxx

North Cambs

"Perhaps since kissing is essential to you, you could put it on your profile? Then people who don't enjoy kissing, like myself, wouldn't take conversations any further?

That is one way of dealing with it. Personally I would attest that those who do enjoy kissing far out number those who don't and that consequently it is for those in the minority (the non kissers) to take responsibility for clearly voicing this 'no no'

TBH, I've never been kissed by a man while swinging. Or a woman, come to think of it. And I've never stated to them that I'm not into it, so I guess that less people are into it than you think.

If you MUST have something during a meet, then you should put that on your profile.

To me, having to write 'don't like kissing' on my profile is like writing 'don't like playing with poo'. Instead I always start from the point of view that we do NOTHING unless it's negotiated in. Kissing is an activity just like anything else - ask consent and negotiate it in."

As stated...I did ask (although perhaps a little late in proceedings as I didn't think to), it was not consented and hence negotiations ended

I feel that putting the need to state that you do not kiss on a par with needing to state that you do not play with poo is somewhat extreme

Quite simply, this

Wow !

You don't have to justify how you play to anybody "

No we don't , but when we are publicly slated , we feel we would rather do so .

North Cambs

Quite simply, this

Wow !

You don't have to justify how you play to anybody

No we don't , but when we are publicly slated , we feel we would rather do so .

"

I think the level of support shown to you guys in this thread is testament to the high regard in which you are held on this forum

To me, having to write 'don't like kissing' on my profile is like writing 'don't like playing with poo'. Instead I always start from the point of view that we do NOTHING unless it's negotiated in. Kissing is an activity just like anything else - ask consent and negotiate it in.

As stated...I did ask (although perhaps a little late in proceedings as I didn't think to), it was not consented and hence negotiations ended

I feel that putting the need to state that you do not kiss on a par with needing to state that you do not play with poo is somewhat extreme "

I don't think so. I think it should be the responsibility of the person who has the fetish (in this case - you can't have sex without kissing) to state that up front. I mean, I dunno. There are lots of mainstream "liked" things that you'd say you should put on a profile if you want. For example most guys like stockings and suspenders on a meet - but if it was a fetish (i.e. that MUST have it during sex, like you MUST have kissing) then you'd expect them to express that on their profile.

I feel that putting the need to state that you do not kiss on a par with needing to state that you do not play with poo is somewhat extreme

I don't think so. I think it should be the responsibility of the person who has the fetish (in this case - you can't have sex without kissing) to state that up front. I mean, I dunno. There are lots of mainstream "liked" things that you'd say you should put on a profile if you want. For example most guys like stockings and suspenders on a meet - but if it was a fetish (i.e. that MUST have it during sex, like you MUST have kissing) then you'd expect them to express that on their profile."

Agree

I love seeing the desire and erotic passion which can't exist without the kissing ."

Desire and erotic passion yes, friendship, laughs and fun yes, we share all this in a meet. It is never a quick meaningless shag, the guys we've met for threesomes have become swinging friends that I chat to when they message, or if we're lucky enough to see them at various clubs or parties. They are our swinging buddies.

However they do not share a level of intimacy with me that my partner does, obviously. They never have my number to text, or whilst on the meet it will be my partner I cuddle up to afterwards and hold hands with and kissing is part of that exclusivity. I don't have a hard rule about kissing, if a guy kissed me I wouldn't pull away saying 'oh no no you mustn't do that'. I wouldn't kiss for very long though and I don't ever initiate kissing. To be fair it's never been a big issue because I don't find a lot of kissing does go on in our meets.

As an aside, my other post was linked to a reply stating that guys are just another cock and this I disagree with. Guys we meet are never just that, they are guys we've met, made a connection with and formed a friendship bond and all three of us are in agreement to how a meet progresses

Bristol

Kissing is a fetish now?

"Kissing is a fetish now?

"

Seems to be, before we started swinging we wouldn't have dreamed that kissing would be an issue for people. But each to there own

North Cambs

"

Thank you...I thought I was going insane, but, I'm glad the idea of enjoying sex which includes kissing is not thought to be a 'fetish' by everyone.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If somebody doesn't want to kiss me I sure is hell ain't going to let them fuck me. Simples

"If somebody doesn't want to kiss me I sure is hell ain't going to let them fuck me. Simples "

Exactly

North Cambs

"If somebody doesn't want to kiss me I sure is hell ain't going to let them fuck me. Simples "

Here, here!!

Good thread... This is better than a bareback , Bbw, why no meets , and married cheating.

Thank you op

Thank you...I thought I was going insane, but, I'm glad the idea of enjoying sex which includes kissing is not thought to be a 'fetish' by everyone. "

A fetish is just something (an act, or an object) that you can't enjoy sex without.

So for you, kissing is a fetish. Because you can't enjoy sex without it.

Just because it's not 'weird' doesn't mean it's not a fetish.

I love seeing the desire and erotic passion which can't exist without the kissing .

Desire and erotic passion yes, friendship, laughs and fun yes, we share all this in a meet. It is never a quick meaningless shag, the guys we've met for threesomes have become swinging friends that I chat to when they message, or if we're lucky enough to see them at various clubs or parties. They are our swinging buddies.

However they do not share a level of intimacy with me that my partner does, obviously. They never have my number to text, or whilst on the meet it will be my partner I cuddle up to afterwards and hold hands with and kissing is part of that exclusivity. I don't have a hard rule about kissing, if a guy kissed me I wouldn't pull away saying 'oh no no you mustn't do that'. I wouldn't kiss for very long though and I don't ever initiate kissing. To be fair it's never been a big issue because I don't find a lot of kissing does go on in our meets.

As an aside, my other post was linked to a reply stating that guys are just another cock and this I disagree with. Guys we meet are never just that, they are guys we've met, made a connection with and formed a friendship bond and all three of us are in agreement to how a meet progresses "

Ah , now that's almost how it is for us too .

There are areas of intimacy we only share together , but kissing isn't one of them .

Seems to be, before we started swinging we wouldn't have dreamed that kissing would be an issue for people. But each to there own"

IT just... doesn't feel nice. I don't like my face being that close to other peoples faces. I don't like the feeling of someones tongue being in my mouth. I don't particularly like exchanging saliva. I am very under confident about my mouth (gums and teeth) because I have gum disease. And so for those reasons kissing is a big turn off for me.

It just doesn't feel very nice. It makes me conscious. I actually find it quite repulsive. Apparently people think that makes me a freak - but not everyone is into the same things. Not everyone likes the things I'm into - and that's ok.

In the 15 or so years that I've been having sex I've found that the vast majority of people are pretty damn ambivalent about kissing. I've *never* had anyone say 'sorry, I can't carry on because you don't like kissing'. Most people will take it or leave it, they clearly don't see it as essential. In fact I swear most people only do it because we do it as teenagers - it's seen as essential foreplay before having sex. Well, it's not.

"Can I also add its amazing how many couples who don't kiss try to kiss you when their other half isnt about

I think there are many halves of couples who don't kiss because they are not told not to rather than choosing not to

You have a dim view of couples "

Probably why I don't meet them

I think the no kissing stipulation would normally be couples? They probably reserve that for each other, and I understand that, personally i don't like to see my other half kissing another woman, and you have to keep some things to each other in my opinion, but each to their own.

You have a dim view of couples

Probably why I don't meet them "

Now you mention it, neither do we

» Add a new message to this topic