FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being watched - advice

Being watched - advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Silly as this may sound. For example if the missus is blowing me or fucking her in one of the public areas. What approach do people take, do they come over and jusy try join in or wank etc?

The attention for her is a big turn on.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It entirely depends on the people I'm afraid. We have had people stand and watch, stand and wank, stand and say things or make a request, those who ask to join and those who unfortunately feel it's an open invitation and just join in!

My best advice would be go with the flow and if anything makes you feel uncomfortable tell them xx

Thanks.

Want to make sure there isnt any swinging signals we give out. Love the idea of couples watching us

You've got to ask surely ?

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Basically,people should always ask..Not everyone does.

Dont stand for people who dont listen..

Make sure YOU are in charge and what you says goes..

Ive done ,held,hosted,shot,loads of dogging meets,gang bnags and the like and if its well run/properly done,EVERYONE (pretty much) has a great time..

You especially want your missus loving it after all

"Basically,people should always ask..Not everyone does.

Ive done ,held,hosted,shot,loads of dogging meets,gang bnags and the like and if its well run/properly done,EVERYONE (pretty much) has a great time..

"

Paramount she enjoys it and feels relaxed.

We wana go dogging but were bit shy yet

Dogging will usually mean you get the odd one or two people who will just join in.

Jesus I was having a wank in a dogging area minding my own business are and some guy just came along and grabbed my arse and cock. Like wtf you doing? Ruined the moment for me!

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"Basically,people should always ask..Not everyone does.

When the weather warms up ,drop me a line..maybe all go together..We can hold each others hands if you are shy..And hold other parts when less so

Paramount she enjoys it and feels relaxed.

We wana go dogging but were bit shy yet"

We have been to a few clubs and had loads of watchers, everyone so far has been respectful and just watched and wanked. But we obviously may get someone who wants to join in, but so far everyone is polite and asks.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've found using peer pressure works nicely. If you have an audience and one person is not taking no for an answer then stop, cover up and don't carry on until the irritant has been removed. The other watchers won't want the fun to stop so will usually police the offender.

Don't be afraid to be blunt and vocal and feel free to speak to the club staff if you have any issues

If your out dogging you need to lay the law down soon as......your the spectacle,do u have the control!!!

we like to be watched ,we don't go dogging but like to put on a show at clubs as we feel its safer as you have more support and its leagal where as dogging your on your own,

when we start the first guy who turns up we put our hand up when he is close enough for us, then mostly any guys that join in after stop at the same point and wank, any decent guy should ask before he goes any further,

don't be afraid at any point to tell a guy to back off or leave, or just stop and wait for the offender to go or tell him to go, other guys watching will support you as it spoils there fun as well as yours, hopefully you wont have that many problems, enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic