FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > i miss fem to fem.

i miss fem to fem.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i mandz OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

Been so long that ive felt another women.....

I do miss my bi side...mandz..xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Been so long that ive felt another women.....

"

Pretty much the same for Mrs saucy.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Saddened to hear this

Might i enquire as to WHY!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's hard on here to get meets with other women who are genuinely bi was wanting to make it a regular thing only managed a few!

"

don't miss it anymore pick your target woman the women that have replied so far are all in scottieland och aye he noo and seduce her

Hear u there ive changed my profile to be geared towards men only ,as was getting more n more frustrated at no ladies reply .so decided gonna concentrate on men meets n maybe change it again in a few months n see if the warmer weather brings any ladies out the woodwork.

My wife loves fem to fem but most women wont play with her with me present and give it all the performing seal BS. Its this simple, she wont play unless Im there. She would feel she was cheating if I wasnt. Her choice not mine. If she plays with a guy its because she loves getting fucked. I love watching but shes not doing it just for my sake and they are not performing seals. So why is it other women have this arrogant belief that they are above men and that a women playing with my wife would be putting on a show for my benefit? The truth is my wife is truly bisexual and loves playing with a lady especially kissing and eating pussy. But just as with guys would feel like she was cheating if I wasnt there. I actually prefer watching her with multiple guys or couples I find fem on fem a bit boring so no you would NOT be putting on a show for me I would be there purely to make my wife happy and NEVER join in on meets so have no intention of trying to make it a threesome. So why cant women just accept that instead of moaning they cant get any ff play because they want people to change their rules to suit them. Not saying all do but we've had plenty ask my wife to meet them alone as they wont play with me there then claim shes not really bi when she says no. Seriously ladies, if you want fem on fem lighten up a bit.

"My wife loves fem to fem but most women wont play with her with me present and give it all the performing seal BS. Its this simple, she wont play unless Im there. She would feel she was cheating if I wasnt. Her choice not mine. If she plays with a guy its because she loves getting fucked. I love watching but shes not doing it just for my sake and they are not performing seals. So why is it other women have this arrogant belief that they are above men and that a women playing with my wife would be putting on a show for my benefit? The truth is my wife is truly bisexual and loves playing with a lady especially kissing and eating pussy. But just as with guys would feel like she was cheating if I wasnt there. I actually prefer watching her with multiple guys or couples I find fem on fem a bit boring so no you would NOT be putting on a show for me I would be there purely to make my wife happy and NEVER join in on meets so have no intention of trying to make it a threesome. So why cant women just accept that instead of moaning they cant get any ff play because they want people to change their rules to suit them. Not saying all do but we've had plenty ask my wife to meet them alone as they wont play with me there then claim shes not really bi when she says no. Seriously ladies, if you want fem on fem lighten up a bit."

Your profile says you video all meets - that would put most people off in my opinion.

"My wife loves fem to fem but most women wont play with her with me present and give it all the performing seal BS. Its this simple, she wont play unless Im there. She would feel she was cheating if I wasnt. Her choice not mine. If she plays with a guy its because she loves getting fucked. I love watching but shes not doing it just for my sake and they are not performing seals. So why is it other women have this arrogant belief that they are above men and that a women playing with my wife would be putting on a show for my benefit? The truth is my wife is truly bisexual and loves playing with a lady especially kissing and eating pussy. But just as with guys would feel like she was cheating if I wasnt there. I actually prefer watching her with multiple guys or couples I find fem on fem a bit boring so no you would NOT be putting on a show for me I would be there purely to make my wife happy and NEVER join in on meets so have no intention of trying to make it a threesome. So why cant women just accept that instead of moaning they cant get any ff play because they want people to change their rules to suit them. Not saying all do but we've had plenty ask my wife to meet them alone as they wont play with me there then claim shes not really bi when she says no. Seriously ladies, if you want fem on fem lighten up a bit.

Your profile says you video all meets - that would put most people off in my opinion. "

Thats your opinion which your entitled to but as we've had plenty of meets your clearly wrong it puts off some but far from most

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"My wife loves fem to fem but most women wont play with her with me present and give it all the performing seal BS. Its this simple, she wont play unless Im there. She would feel she was cheating if I wasnt. Her choice not mine. If she plays with a guy its because she loves getting fucked. I love watching but shes not doing it just for my sake and they are not performing seals. So why is it other women have this arrogant belief that they are above men and that a women playing with my wife would be putting on a show for my benefit? The truth is my wife is truly bisexual and loves playing with a lady especially kissing and eating pussy. But just as with guys would feel like she was cheating if I wasnt there. I actually prefer watching her with multiple guys or couples I find fem on fem a bit boring so no you would NOT be putting on a show for me I would be there purely to make my wife happy and NEVER join in on meets so have no intention of trying to make it a threesome. So why cant women just accept that instead of moaning they cant get any ff play because they want people to change their rules to suit them. Not saying all do but we've had plenty ask my wife to meet them alone as they wont play with me there then claim shes not really bi when she says no. Seriously ladies, if you want fem on fem lighten up a bit."

Whoa that was an unexpected turn.

Well bunny is hoping for some sexy bi fun tonight.

Yeah.

"My wife loves fem to fem but most women wont play with her with me present and give it all the performing seal BS. Its this simple, she wont play unless Im there. She would feel she was cheating if I wasnt. Her choice not mine. If she plays with a guy its because she loves getting fucked. I love watching but shes not doing it just for my sake and they are not performing seals. So why is it other women have this arrogant belief that they are above men and that a women playing with my wife would be putting on a show for my benefit? The truth is my wife is truly bisexual and loves playing with a lady especially kissing and eating pussy. But just as with guys would feel like she was cheating if I wasnt there. I actually prefer watching her with multiple guys or couples I find fem on fem a bit boring so no you would NOT be putting on a show for me I would be there purely to make my wife happy and NEVER join in on meets so have no intention of trying to make it a threesome. So why cant women just accept that instead of moaning they cant get any ff play because they want people to change their rules to suit them. Not saying all do but we've had plenty ask my wife to meet them alone as they wont play with me there then claim shes not really bi when she says no. Seriously ladies, if you want fem on fem lighten up a bit.

Yeah.

"

If you guys ever fancy a trip to Daventry

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Had the best fem FB for over a year on here mrs LC loved the tast ov her pussy love strapon fun with her come back to fab bbe xx

Your profile says you video all meets - that would put most people off in my opinion.

Thats your opinion which your entitled to but as we've had plenty of meets your clearly wrong it puts off some but far from most "

Have you met most people? No? Ok then.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Yeah.

If you guys ever fancy a trip to Daventry "

Would love to say yes but we are trying to cut down our travel time for fun.

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I'm a genuine bi female - I do meet up for fem fem fun

Thats your opinion which your entitled to but as we've had plenty of meets your clearly wrong it puts off some but far from most

Have you met most people? No? Ok then. "

Are most people we approach put off by being videod, no. Have you asked most people if they would be or are you assuming so because you would be....thought as much...ok then!!

Norwich

That's both your choice and some women will be happy with that. For me i wouldn't and prefer one to one, purely because I don't feel comfortable with someone being there just to watch on. Either join in or leave us to it!

Yeah.

If you guys ever fancy a trip to Daventry

Would love to say yes but we are trying to cut down our travel time for fun. "

Shame

That's both your choice and some women will be happy with that. For me i wouldn't and prefer one to one, purely because I don't feel comfortable with someone being there just to watch on. Either join in or leave us to it!

"

I respect that but as I said my wife wouldnt allow me to leave you to it and I choose not to join in. We would never ask anyone to make themselves uncomfortable we just resent the allegation that my wife is a fake or that Im looking for a peep show because of how we play.

Norwich

I respect that but as I said my wife wouldnt allow me to leave you to it and I choose not to join in. We would never ask anyone to make themselves uncomfortable we just resent the allegation that my wife is a fake or that Im looking for a peep show because of how we play."

If people make allegations to me i just accept it they are not the ones for me and concentrate on the ones that are why waste precious time!

My main issue with the fucking the wife infront of thier partner isnt so much the performing seal aspect more that the partner is completely not my type/not attractive and it ruins the mood catching the eye off the fat ugly fude furiously wanking in the corner

My main issue with the fucking the wife infront of thier partner isnt so much the performing seal aspect more that the partner is completely not my type/not attractive and it ruins the mood catching the eye off the fat ugly fude furiously wanking in the corner "

I dont wank on meets I remain fully clothed. We have our fun after the meet and if anybody is shallow enough to care what somebody who isnt even playing looks like (no offence intended its just how we see it) then they are not for us.

You could tell your wife to lighten up a bit and reassure her she isn't cheating because you are happy for her to have sex with women,without you watching. I wouldn't a husband watching me with his wife,unless he's joining in.

You could tell your wife to lighten up a bit and reassure her she isn't cheating because you are happy for her to have sex with women,without you watching. I wouldn't a husband watching me with his wife,unless he's joining in. "

I HAVE told her that. Ive said Im happy to go upstairs and watch tv but she said no. Its how she feels and its not going to change. But that does NOT make her any less bi contrary to belief on here.

My main issue with the fucking the wife infront of thier partner isnt so much the performing seal aspect more that the partner is completely not my type/not attractive and it ruins the mood catching the eye off the fat ugly fude furiously wanking in the corner

I dont wank on meets I remain fully clothed. We have our fun after the meet and if anybody is shallow enough to care what somebody who isnt even playing looks like (no offence intended its just how we see it) then they are not for us."

Its nothing to do with depth its just off putting.

Like if i sat your nan in the corner of the room you'd be a bit off your stride.

Or in a club if you looked up and saw two girls one cup playing on one of the porno screens.

There's just something deeply off putting about it.

I dont wank on meets I remain fully clothed. We have our fun after the meet and if anybody is shallow enough to care what somebody who isnt even playing looks like (no offence intended its just how we see it) then they are not for us.

Like if i sat your nan in the corner of the room you'd be a bit off your stride.

Or in a club if you looked up and saw two girls one cup playing on one of the porno screens.

"

Not wanting to be watched is fine, but saying you dont want to be watched unless you fancy the watcher.... If they are not joining in then comparing them to a screening of 2 girls 1 cup is both shallow and offensive. I was once told by the fem of a couple they wouldnt play with my wife because I was too ugly to be in the room watching. That to me made them the revolting people not me!

Or how about you lighten up and stop throwing your toys out the pram because others don't agree with you?

If women don't want to meet your wife because you're there, that is their choice. I wouldn't.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"

Im in same position .Hope you find a fem to play with again . Just keep the faith and sure you'll click with right woman and enjoy the bi fun again.

X

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Can go weeks with out it then i get the urge for bi fun than after i am ok back to loving cock

Not wanting to be watched is fine, but saying you dont want to be watched unless you fancy the watcher.... If they are not joining in then comparing them to a screening of 2 girls 1 cup is both shallow and offensive. I was once told by the fem of a couple they wouldnt play with my wife because I was too ugly to be in the room watching. That to me made them the revolting people not me! "

But some people find 2 girls 1 cup highly erotic.

It's sex it's a highly sensual experience looking up at someone or something you find very sexually unappealing detracts from it.

I suppose it could help getting a few extra minutes out one you're nearing the vinigar strokes but still.

I have no idea what you look like bte, you could be hugh jackman for all i know so its not personal

Or how about you lighten up and stop throwing your toys out the pram because others don't agree with you?

If women don't want to meet your wife because you're there, that is their choice. I wouldn't. "

Look out that was my point flying over your head... The point is me being there does not mean shes not bi and it does not make them performing seals. If they dont wanna be watched thats cool. No toy throwing here, but just because somebody doesnt wanna be watched does not give them the right to falsely accuse my wife of being fake or me of pushing her into putting on a show. Both allegations are 1000% bullshit!! We will meet those happy to meet us we wont try to change those who wont, but dont throw your bullshit at us because we dont suit your rules THAT was my point!!

If women don't want to meet your wife because you're there, that is their choice. I wouldn't.

Look out that was my point flying over your head... The point is me being there does not mean shes not bi and it does not make them performing seals. If they dont wanna be watched thats cool. No toy throwing here, but just because somebody doesnt wanna be watched does not give them the right to falsely accuse my wife of being fake or me of pushing her into putting on a show. Both allegations are 1000% bullshit!! We will meet those happy to meet us we wont try to change those who wont, but dont throw your bullshit at us because we dont suit your rules THAT was my point!!"

It maybe bs in your case. But it ain't for a lot.

They have their reasons for not wanting to meet you. You don't have to like them

Look out that was my point flying over your head... The point is me being there does not mean shes not bi and it does not make them performing seals. If they dont wanna be watched thats cool. No toy throwing here, but just because somebody doesnt wanna be watched does not give them the right to falsely accuse my wife of being fake or me of pushing her into putting on a show. Both allegations are 1000% bullshit!! We will meet those happy to meet us we wont try to change those who wont, but dont throw your bullshit at us because we dont suit your rules THAT was my point!!"

Why dont you try not videoing them...that is probably the off putting thing

Look out that was my point flying over your head... The point is me being there does not mean shes not bi and it does not make them performing seals. If they dont wanna be watched thats cool. No toy throwing here, but just because somebody doesnt wanna be watched does not give them the right to falsely accuse my wife of being fake or me of pushing her into putting on a show. Both allegations are 1000% bullshit!! We will meet those happy to meet us we wont try to change those who wont, but dont throw your bullshit at us because we dont suit your rules THAT was my point!!

Why dont you try not videoing them...that is probably the off putting thing "

But how else will they make a bit of cash on the side :p

"

They have their reasons for not wanting to meet you. You don't have to like them"

But it IS bs. My wife is not fake, they are NOT putting on a show. Just because you believe a lie that doesnt make it truth its still a lie. There for those allegations are BS they just dont want to believe it.

"

They have their reasons for not wanting to meet you. You don't have to like them

But it IS bs. My wife is not fake, they are NOT putting on a show. Just because you believe a lie that doesnt make it truth its still a lie. There for those allegations are BS they just dont want to believe it."

As I said it might be bs in your case but isn't for a lot of couples.

"

Why dont you try not videoing them...that is probably the off putting thing "

We have a lot of people contact us wanting to meet BECAUSE we video our meets and they like the idea and want a copy themselves. We have offered to put the camera aside once or twice but the people who used that as a reason then just gave a different reason to say no so clearly we were just not for them and they were looking for a polite way to say so. Thats fine. We like how we play and on the whole we dont bend our rules because we are not so desperate for meets that we need to. Our free time is scarce and 1 meet a month is average most months. My only issue is those who falsely accuse us because they dont like how we do things

"

But it IS bs. My wife is not fake, they are NOT putting on a show. Just because you believe a lie that doesnt make it truth its still a lie. There for those allegations are BS they just dont want to believe it.

As I said it might be bs in your case but isn't for a lot of couples. "

Maybe there are couples were the female is pretending to be bi for her partner, maybe some guys pretend to be bi for their wife. More fool them..

Why dont you try not videoing them...that is probably the off putting thing

But how else will they make a bit of cash on the side :p"

Ha ha ha...not. I only have a cheap cam from ebay and the light is pretty crap in our house. The vids are just good enough to watch while we play after meets. Thats what they are for not to sell. They wouldnt be good enough if we wanted to. We've been asked to show videos from previous meets but as anyone whose ever asked can tell you we always say no. Private use means PRIVATE.

"

Me too...!!!!

I'm definitely in the queue for a bi lady friend...

But no, I'm not interested in a 3-some with a couple any more, or being watched, filmed etc...

Just 'cos I like men and women - it doesn't mean that I want them both at the same time, thanks - that just leaves both sides of me unsatisfied...

But any lady, of any age, who would enjoy some personal connection would be more than welcome!

They have their reasons for not wanting to meet you. You don't have to like them"

Aggressive men put me off.

My main issue with the fucking the wife infront of thier partner isnt so much the performing seal aspect more that the partner is completely not my type/not attractive and it ruins the mood catching the eye off the fat ugly fude furiously wanking in the corner "

" fude"hehe have you had that situation then?

Norwich

Me too...!!!!

I'm definitely in the queue for a bi lady friend...

But no, I'm not interested in a 3-some with a couple any more, or being watched, filmed etc...

Just 'cos I like men and women - it doesn't mean that I want them both at the same time, thanks - that just leaves both sides of me unsatisfied...

But any lady, of any age, who would enjoy some personal connection would be more than welcome!

"

If you're ever in Norfolk.........

"

As I said it might be bs in your case but isn't for a lot of couples.

Maybe there are couples were the female is pretending to be bi for her partner, maybe some guys pretend to be bi for their wife. More fool them.."

is no maybe about it. It happens.

» Add a new message to this topic