FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Newbies

Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - we're New

Just wondered if this appealed to anyone? ffm 3way...to start, I worship the other girls body like my boyfriend does mine - drenched in oil then rubbed and licked and breathed upon and loved and abused and I'd run my fingers up and down her willing curves, watching her face as I gently worked her eager pussy with my hands and feeling her pussy quiver under my tongue - as my boyfriend takes photos...maybe slides his cock my begging arsehole as I play her body like a fiddle...then we'd strap on a big strap-on each and peg him till he cums all over himself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi - we're New

Just wondered if this appealed to anyone? ffm 3way...to start, I worship the other girls body like my boyfriend does mine - drenched in oil then rubbed and licked and breathed upon and loved and abused and I'd run my fingers up and down her willing curves, watching her face as I gently worked her eager pussy with my hands and feeling her pussy quiver under my tongue - as my boyfriend takes photos...maybe slides his cock my begging arsehole as I play her body like a fiddle...then we'd strap on a big strap-on each and peg him till he cums all over himself "

Wow

Sounds interesting, but it sounds like you want to put on a show for the man & not all single women enjoy that.

Am i doing this wrong? Is it too much? I normally leave the writing side of this site to my boyfriend, because i scare people off with my enthusiasm...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hmmm......could you add a lot more detail to that scenario please?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Am i doing this wrong? Is it too much? I normally leave the writing side of this site to my boyfriend, because i scare people off with my enthusiasm..."

no you can do whatever you like within forum rules. Prepare for all types of response though

"Sounds interesting, but it sounds like you want to put on a show for the man & not all single women enjoy that."
that i completely understand and respect. I'm not in the business of forcing anyone into anything...but my ideal would be a fully bi or bicurious woman

Thanks Nicecouple

"Sounds interesting, but it sounds like you want to put on a show for the man & not all single women enjoy that."

Some do.

OP it sounds hot as fuck.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

What's shag say... You 'll need patience.

"Sounds interesting, but it sounds like you want to put on a show for the man & not all single women enjoy that.

Some do.

OP it sounds hot as fuck. "

Thanks it does it for me! Both of us (all 3 even) wearing cupless, crotchless fishnet bodystockings...a few toys and hours of exploration. Getting wet at the thought of it

» Add a new message to this topic