FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dominant ladies with strap on's

Dominant ladies with strap on's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I'm sure plenty of guys probably share the same thoughts but recently I have started to find myself wanting to meet a lady who has a dominant side and a collection of strap on's.

Not necessarily the dominatrix look but just someone with confidence and wanting to turn a grown man into her toy.

The thought of being lead into a room of her choosing and being stripped or dressed to her pleasing before being bent over.

Does anyone else have this urge or find it a turn on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My OH has a collection of strapons and loves to dress me in her knickers and stockings before telling me to assume the position not to mention the half hog tie and pony bridle. She absolutely loves it and her orgasm are explosive

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow would you introduce me to her?

Find her yourself

By *enno1TV/TS  over a year ago

Burntwood ish

One of my desires too, not found a fem or couple to partake yet

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

First you need to take my whip and then as a reward you get the strap on ! But all my dildos are monster size !

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Not sure about this but never say never. ..recently a girl shoved a small dildo up my bum...still not sure what I made of it, but it wasn't entirely unpleasant. ..

We are two girls with one chap and we really like strap on ! We like to spit roast our chap and dp with strap on and penis etc. etc. the permutations are long and inventive.

We like to watch fully bi sexual guy on guy play too and our main obstacle is that we find most single "bi" men are very limited in what they actually do

Not so sure about Dominant women as they can be dead rough and its my bottom they are abusing lol .....but women in general are absolutely fine by me anytime xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It's been a fantasy of mine to b dommed bye a dominant lady . But it's very hard to find one here over in Ireland .

I get way more messages now I've changed what I'm looking for, it seems very popular!

"First you need to take my whip and then as a reward you get the strap on ! But all my dildos are monster size ! "

Shame you are so far away

As usual..a man topic) women stay far from this..and don't know why;))let's hear some of the dominant females from here talkin' about it..

"As usual..a man topic) women stay far from this..and don't know why;))let's hear some of the dominant females from here talkin' about it.."
well my wife's got a double vibrating dido and she will give to anyone who wants it lol she loves it

"As usual..a man topic) women stay far from this..and don't know why;))let's hear some of the dominant females from here talkin' about it.."

What would you like to hear about? There's not much I can add to the op's fantasy - after all it is his fantasy.

Can't beat it. Just not enough ladies about

Question (answer won't matter really but just want to see the answers) if you love to be pegged, fingers in the ass but your not attracted to a man are you gay??

"Question (answer won't matter really but just want to see the answers) if you love to be pegged, fingers in the ass but your not attracted to a man are you gay?? "

No.

You are only gay if you are sexually attracted only to men.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I haven't used my Goliath in a while...sigh, happy days.

"Hi all

I'm sure plenty of guys probably share the same thoughts but recently I have started to find myself wanting to meet a lady who has a dominant side and a collection of strap on's.

Not necessarily the dominatrix looki but just someone with confidence and wanting to turn a grown man into her toy.

The thought of being lead into a room of her choosing and being stripped or dressed to her pleasing before being bent over.

Does anyone else have this urge or find it a turn on? "

nope sorry I don't but I hazard a guess you're not alone

I also share the fantasy of being fucked with a strap on.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Question (answer won't matter really but just want to see the answers) if you love to be pegged, fingers in the ass but your not attracted to a man are you gay??

No.

You are only gay if you are sexually attracted only to men."

Hallelujah...someone else who gets that!!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

After being generally dismissed above as being "dead rough", maybe they don't feel like joining in.

Or perhaps they don't want a load of messages from men who see them only as someone to fulfil their fantasy for them, like some kind of fetish accessory or interactive sex toy.

Or maybe they enjoy doing it rather than talking about it.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"First you need to take my whip and then as a reward you get the strap on ! But all my dildos are monster size ! "

i love using strap ons on men, like anything to do with their bums really rimming, fingers, toys etc, it just turns me on to play with them, i don't consider myself dominant though and i certainly don't like submissive men, i just enjoy it as part of sex

"i love using strap ons on men, like anything to do with their bums really rimming, fingers, toys etc, it just turns me on to play with them, i don't consider myself dominant though and i certainly don't like submissive men, i just enjoy it as part of sex "

I'm like this too. Except I'll take your portion of the submissive men, and you can have my portion of the non sub/dom men. :D

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

Would love to see a woman with a strap on using my lady

» Add a new message to this topic