FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckolding....

Cuckolding....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys do you get off on watching your beloved getting a pounding or being intimate with a regular?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love watching her get fucked but no humiliation if they tried to insult me the meet would instantly be over.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I love watching her get fucked but no humiliation if they tried to insult me the meet would instantly be over."

Same here, which is why I don't see us as being cucks at all, moreso guys with a hotwife.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I love watching her get fucked but no humiliation if they tried to insult me the meet would instantly be over."

Indeed. I think this is where "cuckold nights" at clubs get it massively wrong.

so don't you say you are voyeur and no humiliation that's what we love with no pushy people

By *aycee70Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Yes love it, the bit we love is kissing! But not cuckold as I join in as Mrs J likes to share so mmf but still yes to your original question

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Yes we love it

"so don't you say you are voyeur and no humiliation that's what we love with no pushy people "

Exactly what we tell people its clearly on our profile. I never join in but film my wife playing. We dont entertain anyone claiming to be dom or a bull all we want is people to come and enjoy themselves with her while I watch/film. Not sure where your no pushy people comment springs from or what its referring to though?

I love watching my mrs with black guys

all about mutual respect and pleasure....humiliation stuff does not do it for me....everyone enjoying yourselves is what it is about...love the hubby joining in but they also like to watch ..which is fine by me

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

all good fun aslong as you meet a guy you can all get on with,, after all everyone has to enjoy the meeting,, but can be so erotic

By *eachyfunCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Spot on!

I think lots of men love to see this. On fab it's probably a clear majority.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

same here

By *andhCouple  over a year ago

Ilford

"I love watching her get fucked but no humiliation if they tried to insult me the meet would instantly be over.

same here "

Totally agree too

mmm thought I would but turns out not ready for that yet.

I loooove seeing my wife getting a good fucking off other guys. We have discussed cuckold fun as I love being a voyuer and also love the idea of her enjoying others more than me.

For me the real thrill is having her tell me how good it is, not him telling me.

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I love both Hot Wifing and Cuckolding

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I love watching her get fucked but no humiliation if they tried to insult me the meet would instantly be over.

Same here, which is why I don't see us as being cucks at all, moreso guys with a hotwife. "

This for us, happy to share, happy to watch, but no way on the humiliation bit! Hot gf rather than hotwife!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Is it cuckolding if it's just watching?

I'm not trying to say there is any thing better or worse.

But labels help to give an idea to others, I would say I was a voyeur as I love to watch, if I was a cuck I'd expect some elements of denial, control etc from the wife and or her partner. Otherwise what is the difference between a voyeur and a cuck?

Or for that matter a cuck and anyone who does same room swap?

All preferences are valid but if there is a label then surely it has to define something specific?

By *aughty2foryouCouple  over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

Pretty much word for word what we would say!

Catthorpe

"Is it cuckolding if it's just watching?

But labels help to give an idea to others, I would say I was a voyeur as I love to watch, if I was a cuck I'd expect some elements of denial, control etc from the wife and or her partner. Otherwise what is the difference between a voyeur and a cuck?

All preferences are valid but if there is a label then surely it has to define something specific?

"

I'm getting where you're coming from. You sound to me to be in a hotwife situation as far as I understand, same here. The agreed humiliation, denial, being controlled of the male etc,. is what I understand to be of the term cuckold, however, our situation is very different. In our relationship I'm the dominant character in general and she likes a lead, to a very narrow point, a sort of 51/49% type of relationship and this also plays into this lifestyle too, we'd both be pretty uncomfortable playing any other way.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Absolutely, it is always a wonderful sight. Wouldn't call it cuckolding though, just swinging as both of us are usually with someone else.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Guys do you get off on watching your beloved getting a pounding or being intimate with a regular?"

I think I would.

One of the horniest times iv had was watching my ex with a younger guy. Loved it when he entered her and I heard her whisper "oh fuck" and her hand gripping my cock tightened.

There's something about genuine cuckolding that can be very erotic

I'm single at the moment but I'm hoping whoever my next GF is that she has a kinky side ; )

By *riangle12Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Enjoy both, one of the hottest experiences was when miss t had a regular who she`d meet alone, shed then return to me and fuck me whilst giving me all the details....

I love everything about cuckolding and all that it entails.

Hopefully found my cuckoldress and it will be up to her what happens

Love to be in cuckold relationship want to meet a couple who need a cuck to use I'm there man lol

"Guys do you get off on watching your beloved getting a pounding or being intimate with a regular?"

Short answer yes

Yes love it

"

A cuck is a man whose wife sleeps with others. The humiliation is a additional kink thats become attached to the name but in actial fact is not part of the definition so yes without the humiliation its still cuckolding

Catthorpe

A cuck is a man whose wife sleeps with others. The humiliation is a additional kink thats become attached to the name but in actial fact is not part of the definition so yes without the humiliation its still cuckolding "

Isn't it key that the female has the upper hand and the man/husband is seen as the one going along with it, or role playing this scenario out? That's my understanding, could be wrong obviously. If the man wants another man to sleep with his wife so he can watch his wife then the dynamics are different from the outset, I understand this to be hotwifing, again, I could be wrong though.

Him

Not as far as Im aware no the doesnt come into it in the literal definition.

Catthorpe

"Not as far as Im aware no the doesnt come into it in the literal definition."

Which is what? Not found a definitive/literal definition that refutes what my understanding is. So what's hotwifing and the difference? I'm not being confrontational I'm genuinely interested in knowing this. Another thread perhaps...hmmm.

I love watching Mrs C having fun with others, I adore seeing her face expressions etc when she's getting fucked really good, it's good to sit back and watch.

Mr C.

[Removed by poster at 01/01/16 21:08:04]

"Not as far as Im aware no the doesnt come into it in the literal definition.

Which is what? Not found a definitive/literal definition that refutes what my understanding is. So what's hotwifing and the difference? I'm not being confrontational I'm genuinely interested in knowing this. Another thread perhaps...hmmm. "

Dictionary definition.

CUCKOLD

[khuk-uh ld]

Husband of an unfaithfull wife.

Thats it, no humiliation or acceptance, no saying wether he's aware or not. Just that she is unfaithfull.

The urban dictionary states that hes aware and inadequate etc which is the definition which has been created by the swinging scene but as I said the real definition is purely that shes not faithfull 

We love it!! We are defiantely cuckold.

The literal definition which was a very basic, a man who's wife was unfaithful, has been hijacked.

Generally it seems to us that those that like to watch/join in would call themselves a Hotwife Couple, a cuckold couple seem to be more in a lifestyle, he is and gets off on the size/energy/cummm insults.

As I say this is just our interpretation having investigated this lifestyle for quite a while now.

To finish, we are definately cuckold, I love her choices whatever they are and am privileged when allowed to watch. If the bull wants to insult me, he has to get her permition, as the basis for us is its all ABOUT Scarlett xx

Taken from the urban dictionary

hotwife

A married woman she has sexual relations with other men, with the husbands approval. Usually while the husband watches or joins.

There is no literal definition as this is a term created by swingers and not recognised as a real word so comparing the two either term would suit either situation as neither mentions the humiliation and in both cases even with the humiliation the hubby still approves of his wifes infadelity so you could argue even a cuckold couple in the swingers sense are infact a hotwife couple

Catthorpe

"Taken from the urban dictionary

hotwife

A married woman she has sexual relations with other men, with the husbands approval. Usually while the husband watches or joins.

There is no literal definition as this is a term created by swingers and not recognised as a real word so comparing the two either term would suit either situation as neither mentions the humiliation and in both cases even with the humiliation the hubby still approves of his wifes infadelity so you could argue even a cuckold couple in the swingers sense are infact a hotwife couple "

Prefer the Wikipedia.org interpretation of both hotwife and cuckold.

Catthorpe

"We love it!! We are defiantely cuckold.

The literal definition which was a very basic, a man who's wife was unfaithful, has been hijacked.

Generally it seems to us that those that like to watch/join in would call themselves a Hotwife Couple, a cuckold couple seem to be more in a lifestyle, he is and gets off on the size/energy/cummm insults.

As I say this is just our interpretation having investigated this lifestyle for quite a while now.

To finish, we are definately cuckold, I love her choices whatever they are and am privileged when allowed to watch. If the bull wants to insult me, he has to get her permition, as the basis for us is its all ABOUT Scarlett xx"

Totally agree.

"Enjoy both, one of the hottest experiences was when miss t had a regular who she`d meet alone, shed then return to me and fuck me whilst giving me all the details...."

We love this...turns the Mr on when I get home and tell him about how I've just been fucked

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Not our thing tbh

"Enjoy both, one of the hottest experiences was when miss t had a regular who she`d meet alone, shed then return to me and fuck me whilst giving me all the details....

We love this...turns the Mr on when I get home and tell him about how I've just been fucked "

This is something we want to explore more but Im nervous. Jay would be a wreck lol waiting for me....such a turn on

we love it and ive lost count how many men sweetcheeks has slept with in the last two years since we started swinging

I love being with and being watched with hotwives. While I have in the past had fun with (real?) cuckolds...I prefer the hot wife scene far better...they can just take pics or join in as they see fit....I dont like to feel I'm intruding. Just providing a service as it were.

"Enjoy both, one of the hottest experiences was when miss t had a regular who she`d meet alone, shed then return to me and fuck me whilst giving me all the details....

We love this...turns the Mr on when I get home and tell him about how I've just been fucked

This is something we want to explore more but Im nervous. Jay would be a wreck lol waiting for me....such a turn on "

This is what we are looking at exploring it's so horny.

By *eedsfun20152015Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Same here, which is why I don't see us as being cucks at all, moreso guys with a hotwife. "

Hotwife is absolutely spot on!!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"all good fun aslong as you meet a guy you can all get on with,, after all everyone has to enjoy the meeting,, but can be so erotic "

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

This is something we want to explore more but Im nervous. Jay would be a wreck lol waiting for me....such a turn on

This is what we are looking at exploring it's so horny."

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Adam loves to watch but he certainly isn't a cuckold.... Well to my understanding of the word. Even if he's just standing back and watching it is entirely under his control and he would not be told what to do by anyone. He is the one in control not the other guy no matter how much of a pounding I am

Getting

V xxx

"Adam loves to watch but he certainly isn't a cuckold.... Well to my understanding of the word. Even if he's just standing back and watching it is entirely under his control and he would not be told what to do by anyone. He is the one in control not the other guy no matter how much of a pounding I am

Getting

V xxx "

I'd say that's how we like it

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Ahhh, to be a hotwife! A girl can dream.

"Adam loves to watch but he certainly isn't a cuckold.... Well to my understanding of the word. Even if he's just standing back and watching it is entirely under his control and he would not be told what to do by anyone. He is the one in control not the other guy no matter how much of a pounding I am

Getting

V xxx "

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

This is what I mean. If a cuckold is just the husband of any unfaithful wife then by dictionary definitions all married swinger husbands are cuckolds.

But this seems to wide a definition to use when ticking a box on here as an interest. It would be a bit like everyone who likes Cum ticking the watersports kink. Cum is a bodily fluid after all.

If we move outside of the dictionary, for my interpretation I'd tick swinger for any extramarital sex, voyeur if I wanted to watch but not join in (or as some call it hotwife) Cuckolding if there was some power dynamic between the husband and wife where she would have more control and choice than him. If you like teasing and keeping him frustrated whilst she is satisfied sexually.

Degradation and humiliation would be a step beyond this but that would be the way I'd see it. I would not tick cuckold just because my wife has sex with others and I watch.

Intimate with one regular guy is much more erotic for me the cuckold

By *ime 2 CumCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We associate more with the Hotwife "label" I suppose and I do enjoy E telling me how much she's enjoying etc. Think if the guy was to tell me or try instructing I'd probably crack him lol.....

Having said that who knows as its all about E's pleasure for me haha

I don't enjoy humiliation. A thank you would be nice as he slips his cock into her married pussy.

» Add a new message to this topic