FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > black tights on a girl do they turn others on?

black tights on a girl do they turn others on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lost me message i posted so not sure if anyone added to threads,

i get a hard on every time i see a lady dress lifting her skirt shyly showing her tights and pussy underneath it,

does anyone else? i dont know why more men dont post more photos of there wives like that i fab them every time i see one ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they are classy shy looking lady lifting her skirt nerviously and showing her gusset makes me cum every time also like you i fab them,

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

My partner always used to say girls that wear black tights get nothing.... However they are very useful for being tied up with

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I had a boyfriend with a big tight fetish always ended up with them very very wet and eventually getting ripped off.

Black stockings yes. Tights no. I like to see the knickers and have access to the pussy so unless the lady is happy to have her tights ripped open (I had an ex who found that a big turn on) then they just spoil the view for me.

"lost me message i posted so not sure if anyone added to threads,

i get a hard on every time i see a lady dress lifting her skirt shyly showing her tights and pussy underneath it,

does anyone else? i dont know why more men dont post more photos of there wives like that i fab them every time i see one ,

"

no I don't sorry but happy Xmas

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"lost me message i posted so not sure if anyone added to threads,

"

Would it turn you on if a sexually confident woman took pictures of her own body and showed them to you ?

Or is the shyness part of the attraction ? along with the 'husband' encouraging her, taking the pictures and posting them? as if she has no say in what goes on ?

Tights, stockings, hold ups, they all have their own advantages. Nice sheer hoisery, combined with a sexy pair of heels are just stunning. The right colour combination helps too....

Nothing sexier than nearly black sheers tights in my opinion

Hold ups and stockings are sexier but sheer tights with no knickers underneath being ripped open and torn prior to getting fucked can be rather horny (eh Rocky?)

love ripping tights

Some plain, light coloured knickers and black tights, bending over so they stretch across a nice, ample bottom. Few things are hornier than that for me.

I love girls in tight denim

shorts and sheer black tights. I also love wearing stockings and suspenders.or tights myself

» Add a new message to this topic