FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Moanners and wingers

Moanners and wingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to be seeing a tendency on here for people moaning and throwing their toys out of their prams because they are not getting enough meets, well after looking at the profiles, there are so many rules, conditions or dislike and the age limits so low that it really is no wonder. there was one with fifty conditions? FIFTY??? it's a swingers site not a marriage bureau.

I will probably get loads of blocks now but what the hell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We all have preferences though and I don't think we should lower our expectations just because it's a swingers site.

The moany whining is annoying though yes, but that often comes from people with no conditions and blank profiles

"I seem to be seeing a tendency on here for people moaning and throwing their toys out of their prams because they are not getting enough meets, well after looking at the profiles, there are so many rules, conditions or dislike and the age limits so low that it really is no wonder. there was one with fifty conditions? FIFTY??? it's a swingers site not a marriage bureau.

I will probably get loads of blocks now but what the hell."

My vagina is not an equal opportunities sex aid.

"so many rules, conditions"

Or choices/preferences/fantasies,

Yes agree, your preferences but do you moan about not getting the responses you want? I am not saying everyone should cheapen themselves or set them selves up but there are some here that need to rethink their profiles without going on about it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes agree, your preferences but do you moan about not getting the responses you want? I am not saying everyone should cheapen themselves or set them selves up but there are some here that need to rethink their profiles without going on about it."

Don't worry about other people's profiles

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Yes agree, your preferences but do you moan about not getting the responses you want? I am not saying everyone should cheapen themselves or set them selves up but there are some here that need to rethink their profiles without going on about it."

I have preferences and the only thing I moan about out of all the mail I get....is that not one, single, straight guy can accom.

I can when my wife's not home

To be honest, I rarely see people with long profiles moaning that they don't get meets. It's mostly the people who have almost empty profiles that I see moaning that they don't get meets. Perhaps there is a lesson there?

"Yes agree, your preferences but do you moan about not getting the responses you want? I am not saying everyone should cheapen themselves or set them selves up but there are some here that need to rethink their profiles without going on about it.

Don't worry about other people's profiles "

I agree, so what if they aren't getting any meets! it means more for the rest of us.

Yes the moaning is boring. But folks will always find something to whine about!

I understand what your saying they have soo many conditions and then moan they can't find someone. But each to their own.

If soo many conditions then they should have patience to wait for the person matching their criteria x

My favourite wingers are Ryan Giggs, Marc Overmars and Arjen Robben

*generalising alert* women can pretty much write anything on their profile and still get messages / meets.

We are looking for a certain type but prefer not to post it on profile as too many preferences make you look silly.

we choose to just not reply to people we ain't interested in

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

No speak as you feel . We only have a few rules , I mean the wife has a few rules lol, one of the big ones if she don't fancy we don't meet lol

There are lots of us that meet regularly , and often you find parties , clubs and dogging are the preferred choice for swingers like us .

This is because it means we don't have to jump through loads of hoops and conform to these lists if rules the op talks of .

Profiles with these rules and hardly any or no meets are best avoided by active swingers in my opinion . It's supposed to be fun after all . And as the op says , it's them who constantly have statuses moaning about not getting meets .

Men ain't picky haha

Brighton - even Hove!

"Men ain't picky haha"
I am.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"I seem to be seeing a tendency on here for people moaning and throwing their toys out of their prams because they are not getting enough meets, well after looking at the profiles, there are so many rules, conditions or dislike and the age limits so low that it really is no wonder. there was one with fifty conditions? FIFTY??? it's a swingers site not a marriage bureau.

Oh stop moaning ....

not me i only moan in the throws of passion

Yeah, can't stand the moaning threads....

"Men ain't picky haha I am."

and so you should be

"Men ain't picky haha"

Men should be!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yeah, can't stand the moaning threads...."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the biggest problem is that some expect everyone to think, act and feel exactly as they do and assume that it's everyone else who's wrong when they don't.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Id rather see a picky/ well written profile like that, as I tell easily if I'm what they will be looking for, saves me wasting time chatting to them to discover later down the line were not sexually compatible.

It's also actually rare you see those types of profiles moaning about their lack of meets, it's usually from people that have made no real effort in their profiles that do it

Think the correct spelling for title of his thread should be "Whingers"... Just saying

By *heggMan  over a year ago

South Brum/Criydon

Nope, wingers are definitely moaners. For solid stoicism you need a prop forward...

You're whinging and moaning

The OP makes a good point - best rules on any sex dating/meeting site is - don't have any rules

[Removed by poster at 24/03/16 06:09:11]

"[Removed by poster at 24/03/16 06:09:11]"

I never see people that attend clubs and organised socials complaining they don't get meets

"

I have had a decent profile until yesterday, It makes little if any difference as its not read and it is the face pic that people look at, so that being the case, I have emptied my profile and left a note for you to fill it in as you need so I can be perfect for you. I have also removed my picture as most on here demand a picture but dont have one themselves? I also need a picture as I dont want to end up with someone off the Jeremy kyle show who is the last gal standing at an all night pub.

"Yes agree, your preferences but do you moan about not getting the responses you want? I am not saying everyone should cheapen themselves or set them selves up but there are some here that need to rethink their profiles without going on about it.

I have preferences and the only thing I moan about out of all the mail I get....is that not one, single, straight guy can accom."

Lol this I soooo true!!!

Brighton - even Hove!

I have had a decent profile until yesterday, It makes little if any difference as its not read and it is the face pic that people look at, so that being the case, I have emptied my profile and left a note for you to fill it in as you need so I can be perfect for you. I have also removed my picture as most on here demand a picture but dont have one themselves? I also need a picture as I dont want to end up with someone off the Jeremy kyle show who is the last gal standing at an all night pub."

How will that improve your chances? Seems like you're the one whose moaning and whinging. I've seen your other posts recently and you really seem to be on a downer on this site. Why not take a break for a while? Fab isn't the only way to meet ladies.

We have lots of preferences on our profile. That's so that the people we meet want the same as us. We don't moan about the lack of meets though.

I have had a decent profile until yesterday, It makes little if any difference as its not read and it is the face pic that people look at, so that being the case, I have emptied my profile and left a note for you to fill it in as you need so I can be perfect for you. I have also removed my picture as most on here demand a picture but dont have one themselves? I also need a picture as I dont want to end up with someone off the Jeremy kyle show who is the last gal standing at an all night pub."

Oh dear.

So you had a good moan all those weeks ago and things haven't improved so you empty your profile. Bumped the thread. And got straight back to moaning.

I have had a decent profile until yesterday, It makes little if any difference as its not read and it is the face pic that people look at, so that being the case, I have emptied my profile and left a note for you to fill it in as you need so I can be perfect for you. I have also removed my picture as most on here demand a picture but dont have one themselves? I also need a picture as I dont want to end up with someone off the Jeremy kyle show who is the last gal standing at an all night pub.

How will that improve your chances? Seems like you're the one whose moaning and whinging. I've seen your other posts recently and you really seem to be on a downer on this site. Why not take a break for a while? Fab isn't the only way to meet ladies."

yes quite agree, fab is not the only way and in fact have had more people looking at the profile since I deleted everything and explained why on here.

I am not on a downer as you lut it but in fact am glad that I have taken the decision to get rid of useless profiles. Reduce my chances of meeting people is not really an issue here as there are no meets going on through this site. But at the moment I am quite happy. I hope you have fun.

Oh dear.

So you had a good moan all those weeks ago and things haven't improved so you empty your profile. Bumped the thread. And got straight back to moaning. "

Haha, no not moaning but happy to point out a few facts. why should I be Bi, TV or TG just to meet others requirement???? big question eh. No I don't think that it is necessary to moan and if you read the replies and subjects in the forum, you will see that I am not the only one touching on time wasters and self opinionated on here. At least you have a face pic, i give you that point.

50 'conditions' does seem a little excessive, but it's their lives and their bodies so each to their own.

I'm not going to block you I'm going to raise you and take 3 cards

Oh dear.

So you had a good moan all those weeks ago and things haven't improved so you empty your profile. Bumped the thread. And got straight back to moaning.

Haha, no not moaning but happy to point out a few facts. why should I be Bi, TV or TG just to meet others requirement???? big question eh. No I don't think that it is necessary to moan and if you read the replies and subjects in the forum, you will see that I am not the only one touching on time wasters and self opinionated on here. At least you have a face pic, i give you that point."

I am what I am. I clearly show pics of myself, although I don't do gynaecological pics

My profile is sparse because few get past the pictures before declaring undying lust.

If they do read it, I can make up a load of crap about myself but it's better to see what people I've met have to say about me, I think.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Men ain't picky haha"

Some of us are.

Very

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

It is usually men moaning they can`t get a meet, it is so boring when they say " advice needed on my profile" - boring as

"Men ain't picky haha

Some of us are.

Very"

And as I said 15 weeks ago so they bloody well should be...

"Men ain't picky haha

Some of us are.

Very

And as I said 15 weeks ago so they bloody well should be... "

roxi you do have an amazing body can you moan while I whinge xx

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Yes we will be blocking you but not because of your views but because you have a boring and uninteresting profile

i like whinging and moaning, there's not really anything much on my profile.

By *ancscleanguyMan  over a year ago

Preston

Whingers and moaners is a sign of the times. People seem to think they're gods gift or expect to get everything they want. Some narcism is healthy but the celeb loving media is turning the population in to self absorbed lot.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"...Reduce my chances of meeting people is not really an issue here as there are no meets going on through this site.... "

There are LOADS of meets going on through this site. Just because you're not getting meets, don't assume that no-one is getting meets.

» Add a new message to this topic