FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > TG-TV- sex change for a day

TG-TV- sex change for a day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a poor guy unwittingly posted earlier about being dressed up a Tgirl for a night....

Just wondering if you could would you swap sex for a day and if so why and what would you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Yes. It's always good to try things from a different perspective

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

Absolutely, for many obvious reasons but not least because women's clothes are far more sexy (and also i'd love to feel what it's like to have a cock inside me, and i don't mean my derrière!)

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Win an argument.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just for an hour or so to see what it's like to iron my shirts, and load the diswasher..

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Just for an hour or so to see what it's like to iron my shirts, and load the diswasher.."

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I would go for a lunt. Wee outside. Wear a 3 piece t suit. Fart in front of somebody. That kind of thing.

"I would go for a lunt. Wee outside. Wear a 3 piece t suit. Fart in front of somebody. That kind of thing."

Pick your nose while driving?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I would go for a lunt. Wee outside. Wear a 3 piece t suit. Fart in front of somebody. That kind of thing.

Pick your nose while driving?"

I don't drive. Maybe it would come naturally if I had a cock.

"I would go for a lunt. Wee outside. Wear a 3 piece t suit. Fart in front of somebody. That kind of thing.

Pick your nose while driving?

I don't drive. Maybe it would come naturally if I had a cock."

Hmmm you need to find one of those steering wheels that you stick on the backs of chairs for your bus journeys, scratch your imaginary balls and get stuck into that nose!

"As a poor guy unwittingly posted earlier about being dressed up a Tgirl for a night....

Just wondering if you could would you swap sex for a day and if so why and what would you do?"

Scratch my balls and pee standing up.

I’d love to wake up as a pre op TS, if only for a day.. be stroking my meat while squeezing my tits all day long

By *oretta DelamonteTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I’d love to wake up as a pre op TS, if only for a day.. be stroking my meat while squeezing my tits all day long "

Yes it is very nice- and the power you have over men (if you are fit, and better than the average housewife)-mmmm.xxx

"As a poor guy unwittingly posted earlier about being dressed up a Tgirl for a night....

Just wondering if you could would you swap sex for a day and if so why and what would you do?

Scratch my balls and pee standing up. "

I haven't done the standing pee for nearly 40 years.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I’d love to wake up as a pre op TS, if only for a day.. be stroking my meat while squeezing my tits all day long

Yes it is very nice- and the power you have over men (if you are fit, and better than the average housewife)-mmmm.xxx"

Know someone like that do you?

"I’d love to wake up as a pre op TS, if only for a day.. be stroking my meat while squeezing my tits all day long

Yes it is very nice- and the power you have over men (if you are fit, and better than the average housewife)-mmmm.xxx

Know someone like that do you?"

Being a guy who feels different when im dressed. It would be interesting to see if there was more to the dressing as in hidden feelings or if it just a fetish.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think as a social experiment it could be interesting just to see how differently I got treated as a woman but truth is I would probably spend the day playing with my boobs and flicking the bean, just because I could!

Know someone like that do you?"

"I think as a social experiment it could be interesting just to see how differently I got treated as a woman but truth is I would probably spend the day playing with my boobs and flicking the bean, just because I could!"

I get pretty close to being a different gender for the day, in how I look at least, and its amazing how differently people treat you when they think you are a woman both good and bad. Couldn't do it every day anyway! Even on here I experience it as I have a 'single guy' profile as well as this one and it's crazy the blank dismissal you get on here as a guy.

I'd love to wake up as a woman for a day or to..as someone has already said..See how differently I'd be treated.

As a man, it would make me appreciate how much women do throughout the day too.

As a bisexual guy, I have met some wonderful TG/TS people over the years and openly admit to liking my men/TS/CD to be in sexy underwear (TG are always in sexy underwear lol)- and over this last 12 months I have wondered what it be like turning the tables - so;

Yes I like to wake up having been dressed by another in sexy underwear - enjoying being used for a change

"I think as a social experiment it could be interesting just to see how differently I got treated as a woman but truth is I would probably spend the day playing with my boobs and flicking the bean, just because I could!

I get pretty close to being a different gender for the day, in how I look at least, and its amazing how differently people treat you when they think you are a woman both good and bad. Couldn't do it every day anyway! Even on here I experience it as I have a 'single guy' profile as well as this one and it's crazy the blank dismissal you get on here as a guy. "

If I saw you in the street then I would think you were a female

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

I haven't done the standing pee for nearly 40 years. "

Painfull....

glos

Nope not me life is just too much fun as it is

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Hell yes. I've always wondered how it feels to have a penis and I want to know what prostate massage feels like from the recipient's point of view too.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Id love talking non-stop...

Painfull...."

Lol. Just prefer to sit.

glos

Painfull....

Lol. Just prefer to sit. "

Me too the aim is better...

I always sit down to wee at home. And I've taught my son to do the same as my dad taught me. Simple reason, your bathroom doesn't end up stinking of wee from a bad aim! It doesn't mean ANYTHING else.

» Add a new message to this topic