FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My Profile

My Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I humbly request members to help me sort something out. My profile seems to be receiving a lot of MALE TRAFFIC even though in my opinion, I have made it clear I am not that way inclined.

Now to my question: does my profile sound like a gay / bi fella hiding behind the tag "straight"? Is there anything in my profile that could be " leading" guys on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope seems pretty clear to me. Put a filter up so men cant msg. If any one fabs a pic take it as a compliment

Happy swinging

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Change your filters - sorted!

No it doesn't , but at least you got us to look

"I humbly request members to help me sort something out. My profile seems to be receiving a lot of MALE TRAFFIC even though in my opinion, I have made it clear I am not that way inclined.

Now to my question: does my profile sound like a gay / bi fella hiding behind the tag "straight"? Is there anything in my profile that could be " leading" guys on? "

Yes, definitely gay. We can read between the lines.

It is the nature of the site, as it is saturated with men, we all get it lol.

Block guys. I can't comment on your profile.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I humbly request members to help me sort something out. My profile seems to be receiving a lot of MALE TRAFFIC even though in my opinion, I have made it clear I am not that way inclined.

Now to my question: does my profile sound like a gay / bi fella hiding behind the tag "straight"? Is there anything in my profile that could be " leading" guys on? "

Yeah, sorry. Your cock pic says "suck me, men" and the photo of you fondling the lady only makes people think it was 'Camp' David, the strutting peacock from Dagenham that took the photo with squeals of delight at you doing 'macho'.

» Add a new message to this topic