FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotlist idea...

Hotlist idea...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

Do you think it would be a good idea if there were a feature on Fab, whereby, if you added someone to your hotlist, who had already added you to theirs, it would flag this up and let you both know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think certain people on here (who post in the forums) would be getting alert overload!

North Cambs

"I think certain people on here (who post in the forums) would be getting alert overload!"

Can there ever be such a thing as overload if it's overloaded with sexy peeps?

"Do you think it would be a good idea if there were a feature on Fab, whereby, if you added someone to your hotlist, who had already added you to theirs, it would flag this up and let you both know?"

No. On previous threads, some people have said that they use their Hotlist as a Notlist.

"Do you think it would be a good idea if there were a feature on Fab, whereby, if you added someone to your hotlist, who had already added you to theirs, it would flag this up and let you both know?

No. On previous threads, some people have said that they use their Hotlist as a Notlist."

This. and both individuals could end up on each others hotlist

North Cambs

"Do you think it would be a good idea if there were a feature on Fab, whereby, if you added someone to your hotlist, who had already added you to theirs, it would flag this up and let you both know?

No. On previous threads, some people have said that they use their Hotlist as a Notlist."

Why would they need to do that??

North Cambs

No. On previous threads, some people have said that they use their Hotlist as a Notlist.

This. and both individuals could end up on each others hotlist"

that's the idea...if you are both on each others list then wouldn't it be nice to know that...for both of you??

Why would they need to do that??"

To avoid bumping into people when going out? Just a suggestion. If people update where they're going you can make sure you avoid the place, if you don't get along with them

So like tinder when you both swipe right?

I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them? Knowing that you're in someone's hotlist doesn't mean anything to me.

"I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them? Knowing that you're in someone's hotlist doesn't mean anything to me. "

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

It's almost like a wink in their direction.

Now, if only there were some function like this on Fab

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them? Knowing that you're in someone's hotlist doesn't mean anything to me. "

Yup

North Cambs

Sometimes (and this has happened often for me), you can't message them until they message you first owing to filters...

Other times, you may notice someone (I do) and hotlist them because you intend to send a message a later date when you have more time...

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them? "

There's aren't enough hours in the day lol......

"I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them? Knowing that you're in someone's hotlist doesn't mean anything to me.

Sometimes (and this has happened often for me), you can't message them until they message you first owing to filters...

Other times, you may notice someone (I do) and hotlist them because you intend to send a message a later date when you have more time..."

Ok so how would knowing you are on their hotlist change anything?

"I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them?

There's aren't enough hours in the day lol...... "

So what is the point of having them on a list?

...Up on the Downs

"I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them?

So what is the point of having them on a list?"

I'm saving them for a rainy day, seeing if their status updates show me what kind of a person they are meanwhile, but there are way too many to chat with them all at once!

...Up on the Downs

"Do you think it would be a good idea if there were a feature on Fab, whereby, if you added someone to your hotlist, who had already added you to theirs, it would flag this up and let you both know?"

I think it's a good idea anyway.

I'm saving them for a rainy day, seeing if their status updates show me what kind of a person they are meanwhile, but there are way too many to chat with them all at once! "

So it would change their position on the list if you knew you were on their list?

North Cambs

"I don't understand the hotlist mentality. If you like someone why would you not just message them? Knowing that you're in someone's hotlist doesn't mean anything to me.

Other times, you may notice someone (I do) and hotlist them because you intend to send a message a later date when you have more time...

Ok so how would knowing you are on their hotlist change anything?"

Well, chances are, I wouldn't be on their hotlist unless I were able to contact them...or they would make that possible if they were keen to connect with me....

BSE

I'm saving them for a rainy day, seeing if their status updates show me what kind of a person they are meanwhile, but there are way too many to chat with them all at once!

So it would change their position on the list if you knew you were on their list?"

I think we all know the answer to this. A pm would wing it's way straight out there.

...Up on the Downs

So it would change their position on the list if you knew you were on their list?"

No, but if they messaged me they'd move onto the list of people in my inbox instead! I almost never message first, but if I wanted or needed to one day they are the people I would go to. There are so many people on this site, it's so much easier to start with the ones that are actually drawn to you in the first place.

BSE

So it would change their position on the list if you knew you were on their list?

No, but if they messaged me they'd move onto the list of people in my inbox instead! I almost never message first, but if I wanted or needed to one day they are the people I would go to. There are so many people on this site, it's so much easier to start with the ones that are actually drawn to you in the first place."

I go the other way...those that I am drawn to.

I can't understand why some of my friends trawl through 100s of inappropriate messages when they should be looking for what they want instead.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

OP I think you've come up with a good idea for a change

» Add a new message to this topic