FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worn women's underwear

Worn women's underwear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any women out there willing to send me some worn knickers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Really?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive been known to send a pair to a birthday boy.

Good luck OP, there was a thread recently in the Lounge forum where an enterprising gent got sent lots of pairs so if you get mock surprise or derision on here then it's gonna be a little bit hypocritical!

It's not for everyone but I hope you get some positive responses either here or o via PM

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Good luck OP, there was a thread recently in the Lounge forum where an enterprising gent got sent lots of pairs so if you get mock surprise or derision on here then it's gonna be a little bit hypocritical!

It's not for everyone but I hope you get some positive responses either here or o via PM "

He was doing it for charity and not jollies!

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Good luck OP, there was a thread recently in the Lounge forum where an enterprising gent got sent lots of pairs so if you get mock surprise or derision on here then it's gonna be a little bit hypocritical!

It's not for everyone but I hope you get some positive responses either here or o via PM

He was doing it for charity and not jollies! "

Who the heck is Charity? And, why can't she buy her own knickers?

He was doing it for charity and not jollies! "

To be absolutely clear I have nothing against what GB did, in fact just a little bit envious I didn't have the idea first! Lucky fella! !

But I thought I was seeing the start of a 'knock the OP' pattern on this thread (which, to be fair, didn't - or hasn't yet - actually materialise) - I'm a great believer in live and let live, if people don't like someone else's particular kink just let them indulge and move on ..

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

He was doing it for charity and not jollies!

To be absolutely clear I have nothing against what GB did, in fact just a little bit envious I didn't have the idea first! Lucky fella! !

But I thought I was seeing the start of a 'knock the OP' pattern on this thread (which, to be fair, didn't - or hasn't yet - actually materialise) - I'm a great believer in live and let live, if people don't like someone else's particular kink just let them indulge and move on .. "

Not judging you replying to post.

"Is there any women out there willing to send me some worn knickers? "

Message me?

» Add a new message to this topic