FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pussy envy ...

Pussy envy ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtemisia OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

I have been known to climax imagining I'm stroking my big cock ... Which of course I don't have, being a girl an' all. If you do have a cock , do you ever fantasise about what it would feel like to come as a woman, so deep up inside you like that ...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can't really imagine it, all I can imagine it feeling like is really bad stomach ache.

By *rchie300Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

Sure I've thought about it .... I'd be such a slut if I could be a girl for a day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well kind of! I have thought in the past what it must be like to have a pussy and what a female orgasm feels like (I'd imagine it to be quite different to what us guys experience) but not really what it would feel like to fucked deep by a cock. I think I'd be a lesbian if I was a lass

By *rtemisia OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Well kind of! I have thought in the past what it must be like to have a pussy and what a female orgasm feels like (I'd imagine it to be quite different to what us guys experience) but not really what it would feel like to fucked deep by a cock. I think I'd be a lesbian if I was a lass "

What do you experience as a guy? Is it ever full body orgasm?

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I've often wondered what it must be like to have a pussy. I've even thought about what the sensation of sex must be like for a woman, as it obviously must feel very different to what a guy feels. When you think about it, the whole physical experience of sex is very different for both sexes. I'm quite happy sticking as a man though

"I can't really imagine it, all I can imagine it feeling like is really bad stomach ache. "

It couldn't be any more different from a stomach ache -

....imagine a feeling of ecstasy, starting as a delightful fluttering in the nether regions, then teasing it's way up, down, sideways, working it's way through your whole body until you're rendered nothing but a quivering mass of orgasm...

"I've often wondered what it must be like to have a pussy. I've even thought about what the sensation of sex must be like for a woman, as it obviously must feel very different to what a guy feels. When you think about it, the whole physical experience of sex is very different for both sexes. I'm quite happy sticking as a man though "

I'd rather have a dick just so I could pee outside standing up. That's my real penis envy.

-Courtney

"I have been known to climax imagining I'm stroking my big cock ... Which of course I don't have, being a girl an' all. If you do have a cock , do you ever fantasise about what it would feel like to come as a woman, so deep up inside you like that ...?"

Nah that's what bums are for

Rotherham

"I've often wondered what it must be like to have a pussy. I've even thought about what the sensation of sex must be like for a woman, as it obviously must feel very different to what a guy feels. When you think about it, the whole physical experience of sex is very different for both sexes. I'm quite happy sticking as a man though

I'd rather have a dick just so I could pee outside standing up. That's my real penis envy.

-Courtney"

Courtney this is the second time you've alluded to peeing outside (the last time was something about pissing up a lamp post). A theme is beginning to appear here...and I'm getting very aroused from it!

"I've often wondered what it must be like to have a pussy. I've even thought about what the sensation of sex must be like for a woman, as it obviously must feel very different to what a guy feels. When you think about it, the whole physical experience of sex is very different for both sexes. I'm quite happy sticking as a man though

-Courtney"

Google "she wee"

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I think men are most likely to have boob envy - I've certainly been turned by the thought of me playing with my imaginary breasts.

The idea of being a man for a day. I'd stay in the bedroom with a horny 40 something woman and enjoy. Oh and yes pee standing up

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"I've often wondered what it must be like to have a pussy. I've even thought about what the sensation of sex must be like for a woman, as it obviously must feel very different to what a guy feels. When you think about it, the whole physical experience of sex is very different for both sexes. I'm quite happy sticking as a man

-Courtney

Google "she wee""

Google "Waterproof trousers"

I'd like to know what the male orgasm feels like and how different anal sex feels for a man.

-Courtney

Google "she wee""

It's not the same and you know it

I can't say Ive ever cum imagining I had a cock. However I do wonder how it feels to be a bloke when they cum.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Nope.

Oh God yea, I'd just wank off in bed all day with an array of dildos......wait a minute!

"I'd like to know what the male orgasm feels like...."

Me too!

Rotherham

"I can't say Ive ever cum imagining I had a cock. However I do wonder how it feels to be a bloke when they cum. "

It's great. I won't get graphic about it but when you have a big one it feels tremendous!! Plus you get the visual side to it as well

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I would love to know what sex or a blow job feels like for a guy!!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Mmmm boobs .. Sensitive nipples ..And a clitoris .. And a g spot .... And a lovely moist vagina ..oooo I wish ..... Just leave out the hormones ... Mood swings periods and all that child bearing and birthing

"I would love to know what sex or a blow job feels like for a guy!!"

that's one reason why bi sex is so good. The other person is more likely to know what works and what doesn't.

"Well kind of! I have thought in the past what it must be like to have a pussy and what a female orgasm feels like (I'd imagine it to be quite different to what us guys experience) but not really what it would feel like to fucked deep by a cock. I think I'd be a lesbian if I was a lass "

I would love to have a willy for a day just to experience the whole man thing, wanking etc but I know I would over use it and break it

» Add a new message to this topic