FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Revolting Pictures

Revolting Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Describe the most revolting pictures you've been sent on here. Don't name the person obviouly but but how bad was it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

A desperate message with a half dozen cock shots with pubes as long as the cock...

Probably.

:-/

Yack.

I've been sent pictures that are nothing but a see of celulite at VERY close quarteres in action to the point that it becomes a detective lesson in trying to work out which way up the people are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been sent pictures that are nothing but a see of celulite at VERY close quarteres in action to the point that it becomes a detective lesson in trying to work out which way up the people are. "

Did you let them know your thoughts?

Anybody reading this may now be put off messaging you in case they had some thigh wobble.....mine wobble when they are not encased in skinny jeans or stockings....

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Quite a few on the toilet shots...omg some real sights

Wasn't on here but I got sent a video from a guy using a massive dildo up his bum with shit all around it, put me off my lunch! Then he pissed into a glass and drank it.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"Describe the most revolting pictures you've been sent on here. Don't name the person obviouly but but how bad was it?"
Someone sent me photos of Bolsheviks in Russia circa november 1917 now they were really revolting

"Describe the most revolting pictures you've been sent on here. Don't name the person obviouly but but how bad was it?Someone sent me photos of Bolsheviks in Russia circa november 1917 now they were really revolting"

we received a picture of a couple eating in a chicken shop with the picture taken from behind the grilled chicken and him half mouth open - and they expect us to be seduced by this picture and play with them ??.. god where the swingers etiquette gone these days????

I could be sent any picture without being bothered. Probably turned on by most things.

Apart from ridiculous pubic hair. It's vile.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

There was one of lady who was clearly into extreme anal insertions. Had a butthole like a child's swimming ring ....

Then there was the one of the 'gynecological examiner' type close-ups where it looked like a roadkill hedgehog that had been pelted with Creme Eggs.

Galway

"I could be sent any picture without being bothered. Probably turned on by most things.

Apart from ridiculous pubic hair. It's vile. "

you dont like my Plaits???

"There was one of lady who was clearly into extreme anal insertions. Had a butthole like a child's swimming ring ....

Then there was the one of the 'gynecological examiner' type close-ups where it looked like a roadkill hedgehog that had been pelted with Creme Eggs. "

I'm never gonna look at a dead hedgehog the same way ever again

I hate seeing pics of gaping holes, pussies covered in cum, faces covered in cum, men in knickers and tights and my alltime most hated various pics of the same cock without a condom on in various different ladies

"I've been sent pictures that are nothing but a see of celulite at VERY close quarteres in action to the point that it becomes a detective lesson in trying to work out which way up the people are.

Anybody reading this may now be put off messaging you in case they had some thigh wobble.....mine wobble when they are not encased in skinny jeans or stockings.... "

Oh nice.. someone's not judgmental i see. Like this lady has said. I hope u told them ur thoughts.

Emma... ur body is incredible btw

Any pic that takes me a bit of time to work out exactly what it is

Normally looks like a pic from a war zone and I have to hold my phone at loads of different angles to try and decipher what the fuck has been photographed

"Any pic that takes me a bit of time to work out exactly what it is

Normally looks like a pic from a war zone and I have to hold my phone at loads of different angles to try and decipher what the fuck has been photographed"

Most of the one's I'm sent look pretty horny...very horny but there's always that one person ( Or couple ) that take it too far. There's nowhere on my profile that says I want to eat road-kill

Galway

"

Anybody reading this may now be put off messaging you in case they had some thigh wobble.....mine wobble when they are not encased in skinny jeans or stockings.... "

Hahaha good cast there wobble me willy lol if you're a wobbler then god help the rest of us

"I've been sent pictures that are nothing but a see of celulite at VERY close quarteres in action to the point that it becomes a detective lesson in trying to work out which way up the people are.

Anybody reading this may now be put off messaging you in case they had some thigh wobble.....mine wobble when they are not encased in skinny jeans or stockings....

Oh nice.. someone's not judgmental i see. Like this lady has said. I hope u told them ur thoughts.

Emma... ur body is incredible btw "

thank you

"

Anybody reading this may now be put off messaging you in case they had some thigh wobble.....mine wobble when they are not encased in skinny jeans or stockings.... Hahaha good cast there wobble me willy lol if you're a wobbler then god help the rest of us "

literally lol -ed

Ive got pics of me sucking my cock suppose it might put people of i just think its a skill

Galway

"

Anybody reading this may now be put off messaging you in case they had some thigh wobble.....mine wobble when they are not encased in skinny jeans or stockings.... Hahaha good cast there wobble me willy lol if you're a wobbler then god help the rest of us

literally lol -ed"

Make em LOL and you're halfway there unfortunately for me halfway is slap bang in the Irish Sea goddammit

I can't stand gaping arse pictures or prolapses; that's amateur and professional.

I suppose the rule of thumb is; send what's appropriate to the profile.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

A man in a rugby show holding a fish

C...

In one message i was sent a massive scrolling page of cock pics and a pic of the gentleman holding his asshole open.

One guy sent me a pic of him standing near his loo but he hadn't flushed lol

A pic of some guy either with cum sliding down his cock, or if a couple then a pic of the lady with male cum coming out.... I don't see the need....

"Ive got pics of me sucking my cock suppose it might put people of i just think its a skill "

If you can suck your own cock, what do you need a lady/man for (just incase you're bi)

"In one message i was sent a massive scrolling page of cock pics and a pic of the gentleman holding his asshole open. "

FFS I nearly threw up!!

By *xpertiMan  over a year ago

The Dales

Ones of my own face... does that count?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The only ones I really dislike are the glum mugshot pics. Some of them do make me

Tiny limp cock and long pubes poking out from under a large overhanging tummy ....

Oh and the crusty cock.. how could I forget that one

Galway

"Ive got pics of me sucking my cock suppose it might put people of i just think its a skill "
I bet your view count just shot up

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"I hate seeing pics of gaping holes, pussies covered in cum, faces covered in cum, men in knickers and tights and my alltime most hated various pics of the same cock without a condom on in various different ladies "

I could have written this!

I really dislike pegging pictures too.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Run away now if you are eating a late dinner

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I drew the line at a pussy with a tampon string visible. ....and all I had asked for was a face picture. ...

A lady with the sag guest, spottiest bum ever that was covered in custard.

Saggiest*

Massive foreskins

Yuk

Fatbird

"I drew the line at a pussy with a tampon string visible. ....and all I had asked for was a face picture. ..."

Eww

I'd count myself as pretty unshockable so there isn't much. Huge gaping arse holes and feet don't really do much for me. And jizz filled 'Leo Sayer' style pube shots too. no thanks lol x

» Add a new message to this topic