FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Train meets?

Train meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't post this thinking it will happen, more out of curiosity (but if anyone does ever fancy it...)

Has anyone ever used the "Who is near?" function on a train and ended up finding a fellow Fabber, and chatting to them, or even meeting?

I get trains a lot and I check every time but with no luck.

Even if nothing happened it would be nice to know there was a fellow wrong un inside that same metal tube.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've thought about this too, that and staying in hotels or camp sites etc. Horny thinking that we could meet another couple or man that way

"We've thought about this too, that and staying in hotels or camp sites etc. Horny thinking that we could meet another couple or man that way"

Ive used it whilst on a train, but i don't know whether it actually pics up those that are on that train, but rather those that are in the area that the train is passing through, either that, or a couple of trains should have been renamed 'fabtrains' given the amount that were apparently on it.

It would however be fun, after all, what better way to spend time on a train. The conversation would help the journey pass if nothing else.

There are always FAB members in the hotels in staying in or exceptionally close by on Mobile.

There are some who have even been in the restaurants I've eaten in too

» Add a new message to this topic