FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > WOMEN ONLY

WOMEN ONLY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

Does anyone else have issues planning meets on the free time they have due to periods being all over the place and how do you approach/get round it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I take the pill. Don't have periods. Suits me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once you get regular with a guy they don't usually mind if you're on your period.

If i put a status up about being on some guys say they're into them but i've never found one willing to actually meet at that time unless they know you well. So yeah it can be a problem and you can't really get round it.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Mine have been all over the place for the last few years, ever since I had a Mirena coil. It used to be spot on 28 days and 4-5 days when I couldn't meet.

Now I have no idea, don't even get the warning signs half the time.

So I don't bother arranging anything, I just go to my local club if I am able to that night, if things turn up unexpectedly the day before then I don't have to cancel on anyone.

Beppy tampons

"Beppy tampons "

This....they have been a godsend on a number of occasions.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Mine are on and off regular but generally I don't bleed that heavily. Luckily my partner is really into period sex .... so he loves it

Yeah, it can be an issue, but mine are really regular so I just don't plan on those weekends.

-Courtney

By *ollymopWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Get a coil fitted the marina is great it releases a hormone that stops the lining of your uterus forming so no periods just have to give it a few months to settle then play time any time an if you want to have a baby get it removed an every thing go's back to normal result

Op....it must be really great to hear about all those that are regular and don't have an issue therefore don't have a solution

Hastings

Dnt get me wrong I actually love fkn when I'm on coz I'm extra horny and like it hard

As u ladies all said it depends on the guy to whether I get that fk

But I am on the pill i was in Australia for all of Sept so took a pill which I've seen mentioned in the forums before to stop it,but I didn't follow the Instructions and instead of taking three a day took one a day for the whole month...now I dnt know when I'm due on...guys all want meets I'm really horny,but I've been back I. The UK for 2 weeks so am bound to be due.

The al I use says I'm not due for another week or so and that I've jst ovulated but I dnt like to rely on it and I've been swollen and moody since being back in the UK now

"Get a coil fitted the marina is great it releases a hormone that stops the lining of your uterus forming so no periods just have to give it a few months to settle then play time any time an if you want to have a baby get it removed an every thing go's back to normal result "

It doesn't stop periods for everyone. I get irregular periods because of the mirena coil.

"Op....it must be really great to hear about all those that are regular and don't have an issue therefore don't have a solution "

Sorry

-Courtney

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

If we are planning to go to a club and my period starts, I just don't involve that part of my body ... no biggie, there is always another time ...

I know how you feel OP. Mine are a bit all over the place! It can block out almost 2 weeks every month just because of the long lead up time to when I 'could' come on!

Really flippin annoying! Ben is firing blanks so I can't really justify going back on the pill!

And the coil scares me....too many horror stories about cocks smacking it!

"Once you get regular with a guy they don't usually mind if you're on your period.

If i put a status up about being on some guys say they're into them but i've never found one willing to actually meet at that time unless they know you well. So yeah it can be a problem and you can't really get round it."

Usually it is the woman who is more wary of it. If she doesn't mind, I don't mind but annoying as I don't go down with my mouth then...

mine went through a funny patch - off one day on the next - had to cancel a play meet but offered a social as we had met them before they said no it was ok they understood etc - stopped next day so met some people we had planned to - cos we were verified the couple from day before saw their arses ffs - called us liers and all sorts - hence hiding a lot of veris

liverpool

"Get a coil fitted the marina is great it releases a hormone that stops the lining of your uterus forming so no periods just have to give it a few months to settle then play time any time an if you want to have a baby get it removed an every thing go's back to normal result

It doesn't stop periods for everyone. I get irregular periods because of the mirena coil."

There are 2 types of marina now the smaller one won't stop a period. Some women like to have a period so they know there not pregnant, the bigger one works great for me

Good luck op

Hastings

I we t to a club and was surprised at how many guys dnt care that u r on.they jst rubber up n fk u silly

My main reason for starting this topic is I wanna get back to meeting and guys are offering to come to my town and get hotels but I dnt wanna fk anyone over making plans then coming on.but I also dnt wanna ruin my body relying on them norethisterone tablets that I took before

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

"Beppy tampons "

What are these..?

I can't recommend the mirena coil enough no pmt tiredness or periods....it raises your sex drive too due to the hormones in it

I've never tried beppy tampons but I do have a diaphragm which I use if I think I might come on.

It's genius, nothing can get in, so nothing can come out!

"I can't recommend the mirena coil enough no pmt tiredness or periods....it raises your sex drive too due to the hormones in it "

Doesn't work the same way for everyone

I still have PMT and irregular periods

"I can't recommend the mirena coil enough no pmt tiredness or periods....it raises your sex drive too due to the hormones in it "

I have a mirena and still get periods, mine used to be done and dusted in 3 days but now it's more like 6 days, although the bleeding is a lot lighter.

"Get a coil fitted the marina is great it releases a hormone that stops the lining of your uterus forming so no periods just have to give it a few months to settle then play time any time an if you want to have a baby get it removed an every thing go's back to normal result

It doesn't stop periods for everyone. I get irregular periods because of the mirena coil.

There are 2 types of marina now the smaller one won't stop a period. Some women like to have a period so they know there not pregnant, the bigger one works great for me

Good luck op"

There wasn't a choice when i had mine fitted it just doesn't stop them for everyone.

"Once you get regular with a guy they don't usually mind if you're on your period.

If i put a status up about being on some guys say they're into them but i've never found one willing to actually meet at that time unless they know you well. So yeah it can be a problem and you can't really get round it.

"

Why that face?

"I know how you feel OP. Mine are a bit all over the place! It can block out almost 2 weeks every month just because of the long lead up time to when I 'could' come on!

Really flippin annoying! Ben is firing blanks so I can't really justify going back on the pill!

And the coil scares me....too many horror stories about cocks smacking it! "

Where exactly do you think the coil is fitted

"I can't recommend the mirena coil enough no pmt tiredness or periods....it raises your sex drive too due to the hormones in it

Doesn't work the same way for everyone

I still have PMT and irregular periods "

Poor you none of my friends have any issues with it either I think the gp ought to explain the facts to people before they have it fitted if they are under the assumption it will stop their periods

liverpool

Good luck op

There wasn't a choice when i had mine fitted it just doesn't stop them for everyone."

Oh you are unlucky then I just love mine an recommended it all the time

"Beppy tampons

What are these..?"

Stringless tampons made from sponge. You can have sex with them in but they are a bit of a skilled art to get out again.

"I know how you feel OP. Mine are a bit all over the place! It can block out almost 2 weeks every month just because of the long lead up time to when I 'could' come on!

And the coil scares me....too many horror stories about cocks smacking it! "

Errrr they can't smack it, t's in the uterus. The strings can be touched / pulled if that's what you mean ~ just need to get them trimmed short

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I hated the damn thing, told the nurse if she wasn't gonna take the thing out I would do it myself... and I meant it.

Bleed for 25 days out of 30 for 9 months. Blinding headaches, exhaustion, joint pain, back pain, the only time my libido had been any lower was just after I had my kids, mood swings (I never get moody) and I didn't feel like myself at all. Took about 8 months after removal for me to get back to normal.

The worst thing I have ever done.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Does anyone else have issues planning meets on the free time they have due to periods being all over the place and how do you approach/get round it?"

No. I'm on the pill and know my cycle.

I have the implant so no periods

just spotting for a week couple times a year

best thing I ever did, always was useless with the pill

"Does anyone else have issues planning meets on the free time they have due to periods being all over the place and how do you approach/get round it?"

we arrange it public place first for a chat ( 1 glass of wine )

if everyone happy to continue, we move to hotel

Merina coil here too. One period in four years

I have the coil fitted so don't have periods no more!

Hastings

So basically either way I'm going about things the right way I tell guys I'm not sure when I can meet due to "my body" and then go from there.

Ita jst pants not being able to plan ahead

Mirena here to, haven't had a period in 8 years, best thing I ever did x

"So basically either way I'm going about things the right way I tell guys I'm not sure when I can meet due to "my body" and then go from there.

Ita jst pants not being able to plan ahead"

I never plan meets anyway. Got times i am free on my profile.

But yeah, if you've been chatting to a guy for a while then telling him you can't meet because of your period isn't TMI, imo. You could also tell him your periods are just messed up at the minute as well, if you don't think that's too intimate, and maybe hint at you're up for spontaneous meets and you'll message him when free?

If you say you're not sure that can kind of look like a cop-out or your trying to tell them you're not interested...is that how they react when you tell them or are they not bothered?

» Add a new message to this topic