FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking for bi feb sub who swings with men.

Looking for bi feb sub who swings with men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says, I'm looking for a bi fem who is a sub who would liked to be Dommed by me to swing with a male.

I know, its finding a unicorn finding a fem who will play, let alone one who will swing too. Dorset / Hampshire / Wiltshire would be good.

Please drop me a line ladies, Thank you. x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As the title says, I'm looking for a bi fem who is a sub who would liked to be Dommed by me to swing with a male.

I know, its finding a unicorn finding a fem who will play, let alone one who will swing too. Dorset / Hampshire / Wiltshire would be good.

Please drop me a line ladies, Thank you. x x "

I hate to be that person, but it's a shame I'm too young and far away... I'll just play my violin in the corner

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"As the title says, I'm looking for a bi fem who is a sub who would liked to be Dommed by me to swing with a male.

Oh i hate being a man now...

Good luck..i think your going to need it

Im intersted n very objdant

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Im intersted n very objdant "

And very NOT female..

» Add a new message to this topic