FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > too close

too close

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istoryman57 OP   Couple  over a year ago

burnley

do any you horrible lot ever get too close after a meet or before too fall in love with those you meet..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but had a few stalk me after

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

No,but it would be great to and receive it back of course

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Nope, never. Have had a few guys get very clingy and needy after meeting though. Not at all pleasant.

"do any you horrible lot ever get too close after a meet or before too fall in love with those you meet..? "

Bet it happens a lot on here

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"No but had a few stalk me after"

I've had one stalker and it was one too many...

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"do any you horrible lot ever get too close after a meet or before too fall in love with those you meet..? "

I've never fell in love with some one in the traditional way one would look upon love but I have been upset twice since I started this game .

One was my first we had near on a 4 year fuck buddy arrangement when it finally had to end .....the second was a very inspirational woman who i had a arrangement with for just under two and a half years before it had to end .

Time regular meets build emotional attachment that's why in my opinion so many shy away from the fuck buddy experience in my opinion because they always end up costing you emotionally when they end .

I've started to like someone a couple of times, I made my excuses and got the fuck out of there!

Did do once but i got over it easy enough.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Before meeting my current partner on here, I did have a couple of fuck buddies who I got close to, but did not fall in love with. My experience was single guys wanted to meet again and again, set up something regular and I thought if I had wanted that, I would have a relationship and develop something. We met on here and both agree something clicked on the very first night, and the rest is history, as they say ....

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Nope.

I've had to remind people of this.

"do any you horrible lot ever get too close after a meet or before too fall in love with those you meet..?

I've never fell in love with some one in the traditional way one would look upon love but I have been upset twice since I started this game .

One was my first we had near on a 4 year fuck buddy arrangement when it finally had to end .....the second was a very inspirational woman who i had a arrangement with for just under two and a half years before it had to end .

Time regular meets build emotional attachment that's why in my opinion so many shy away from the fuck buddy experience in my opinion because they always end up costing you emotionally when they end . "

I had my heart broken on here. a very hard lesson learned.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I've started to like someone a couple of times, I made my excuses and got the fuck out of there!"

Why was that just out of curiosity,you can tell me to sod off of course...

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Before meeting my current partner on here, I did have a couple of fuck buddies who I got close to, but did not fall in love with. My experience was single guys wanted to meet again and again, set up something regular and I thought if I had wanted that, I would have a relationship and develop something. We met on here and both agree something clicked on the very first night, and the rest is history, as they say .... "
lucky to have found that

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No, I'm not of that mindset

But I'm not aa cold wet fish I like them and can become fond in a nice friendly way but not a romantic love way

"I've started to like someone a couple of times, I made my excuses and got the fuck out of there!

Why was that just out of curiosity,you can tell me to sod off of course..."

I'd rather get out early than maybe have something serious develop. I'm a bit of a loner at heart, when I get bored of that then I won't run away!

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"do any you horrible lot ever get too close after a meet or before too fall in love with those you meet..?

Time regular meets build emotional attachment that's why in my opinion so many shy away from the fuck buddy experience in my opinion because they always end up costing you emotionally when they end .

I had my heart broken on here. a very hard lesson learned. "

I feel for you the you .

I look on the two relationships that got to me in this way ....by knowing them in the way I did deeper that is normal for one offs has my life been a richer life than it would have been if I never allow the emotion to develop the answer for me is yes so the pain of the arrangement ending was worth it in my eyes

I had my heart broken on here. a very hard lesson learned.

I feel for you the you .

I look on the two relationships that got to me in this way ....by knowing them in the way I did deeper that is normal for one offs has my life been a richer life than it would have been if I never allow the emotion to develop the answer for me is yes so the pain of the arrangement ending was worth it in my eyes "

I still feel the pain now. months later. I didn't realise the intensity of our friendship and having to end it broke my heart. I loved him then and I still do, and I hate myself for it.

» Add a new message to this topic