FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBW & Large Men

BBW & Large Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are many men into large women BBWs and such like. The question is are there women that are into large men in the same way ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's two kinds of women on this site for which I'll explain now.

1. Scared married women who like the idea of swinging but wouldn't even dare reply to a message. They live for the attention and that's as far as it goes. You can spot these a mile off (been members for months and no verification)

2. The dreamers. Women who are looking for 6ft body builders with trendy beards and ice gem haircuts. Oh and not to mention they must be single have a 12" minimum penis and able to accommodate.

I'd say in the 8 months or so I've been on here I've spoken to countless people and I'd say around 95% are like this. Size 24 women looking for the above criteria just isn't going to happen.

I might as well add a third type too. The "I only meet for a drink brigade" this is fab swingers ...not facebook.

"There's two kinds of women on this site for which I'll explain now.

1. Scared married women who like the idea of swinging but wouldn't even dare reply to a message. They live for the attention and that's as far as it goes. You can spot these a mile off (been members for months and no verification)

2. The dreamers. Women who are looking for 6ft body builders with trendy beards and ice gem haircuts. Oh and not to mention they must be single have a 12" minimum penis and able to accommodate.

I'd say in the 8 months or so I've been on here I've spoken to countless people and I'd say around 95% are like this. Size 24 women looking for the above criteria just isn't going to happen.

I might as well add a third type too. The "I only meet for a drink brigade" this is fab swingers ...not facebook. "

How did any of that answer if women like bigger guys

Hell yes

Think I might have commented on the wrong post lol

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I might as well add a third type too. The "I only meet for a drink brigade" this is fab swingers ...not facebook. "

Eh?

and your time has been well spent on fab..i commend u..

"Think I might have commented on the wrong post lol "

lol it was a wrong comment on any post hahahhaa

By *ich400Couple  over a year ago

pembrokeshire

As for meeting for a drink brigade this is us women being cautious. Why do a vast majority of men on here think because a woman is on this site she will fuck anyone.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm not into really large men.

Don't mind a bit of a tummy/dad bod type - I don't do bodybuilder types - too hard and just not nice to snuggle.

As for the meeting for a drink comment above. Hell yes... I am not meeting a random stranger without getting to know a little about him first socially somewhere - and that goes both ways - he might decide I am not for him, and not want it to go further (as has happened with one guy I met recently)

I'm a large guy and my lady is is size 12 - 14. Very very attractive ( I'm bias ). Since being on here I am finding that there are quite a few ladies who prefer the larger guy.

I've met a few larger men. I'm not "into" anyone in particular but large men don't put me off. I won't pretend the sex was amazing as it's difficult to get into certain positions with two fat stomachs and obviously the stamina isn't as good,but we had a good time.

you have opened yourself a can of worms there matey ...... enjoy the backlash form the ladies

"I'm a large guy and my lady is is size 12 - 14. Very very attractive ( I'm bias ). Since being on here I am finding that there are quite a few ladies who prefer the larger guy."

Not enough bigger guys on here!

So which of your catagories does your veification fall into?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

SMH

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 11:41:18]

That first comment fuck up the whole thing and I think I've only had one answer to the question

» Add a new message to this topic