FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So im pretty new to all this and im seriously considering going to a club for the first time in a few week.

What were your first experiences like??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was just thinking about posting a similar thread : ) I'm not new to "this" but I've never been to a club. My problem is chronic shyness bordering on being socially phobic ... I don't much like "normal" nightclubs and I wonder if visiting a swingers club would really be any different for me.

(apologies for jumping in on your thread : ) )

im very easy to get on with and find it easy talking to new people.

I just dont fancy going to these seedy clubs i want it to be worth going with decent people in it lol xx

"(apologies for jumping in on your thread : ) )"

Its ok lol i dont mind i can get hints and tips either way x

Had arranged to meet a couple at Abfabs and on the way there I received a "sorry cant make tonight" message. I still went and had a great time, was approached by a lady from a couple and got invited to play alone with her. I thought...Blimey!

"Had arranged to meet a couple at Abfabs and on the way there I received a "sorry cant make tonight" message. I still went and had a great time, was approached by a lady from a couple and got invited to play alone with her. I thought...Blimey! "

Im not sure im that daring yet to join in with a couple

My first club visit I went with an open mind, didn't expect too much and didn't plan anything. I got followed about a lot and went and hid with the person I went with in a locked room. Best to read all the club reviews then decide. I have a fave club and one I wouldn't go back to again. Just do some research and keep an open mind

"Had arranged to meet a couple at Abfabs and on the way there I received a "sorry cant make tonight" message. I still went and had a great time, was approached by a lady from a couple and got invited to play alone with her. I thought...Blimey!

Im not sure im that daring yet to join in with a couple "

I smiled all the way home...was a good first time club experience

"Had arranged to meet a couple at Abfabs and on the way there I received a "sorry cant make tonight" message. I still went and had a great time, was approached by a lady from a couple and got invited to play alone with her. I thought...Blimey!

I smiled all the way home...was a good first time club experience "

Oooo i think ill need a few drinks prior to this lol x

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Swingers clubs are much more friendly than normal clubs in my experience. It's easy to chat to people and if you're new, you'll often get shown around. People tend to be very sympathetic to newbies as we all know what it was like our first time. Just be yourself, don't put any pressure on yourself to do anything, get a feel of the place and have fun! I'm sure if you let people from here know when you were going, there'd be someone else who was going.

Our first time was still the best

We didn't have a clue what to expect

Nik had never fucked a woman before.by the end of the night she had been with 5. Also got fucked by three different men.

We went to Libs on a Singles night as it was the only night we could make. We loved it and we knew from then on its what we wanted.

Nervous excitement followed by simply being comfortable and happy in our surroundings!

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Nervous but excited at the same time X.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Oooo i think ill need a few drinks prior to this lol x"

Please don't drink too much especially beforehand. If it's a BYOB club, as most are, take a nice bottle of something (my OH likes prosecco) and have a couple of drinks - slowly.

It's interesting that some people report getting straight into the action the first time they go, but many more don't. We had some nice soft play with a couple on our third visit and a pre-arranged MFM the next day (with someone we had spoken to on our first two visits).

It's easier to talk to people in a club than elsewhere, at least if you are a couple or single female.

I always use the "karaoke" analogy. You can go to a karaoke night in a pub but nobody forces you to sing. If you do sing eventually, you will be nervous but get a great buzz. You'll almost certainly want to sing again, and more often.

Would suggest ringing the club and chatting through what would be the best nights for you to go.

Have fun.

Him

Oooo i think ill need a few drinks prior to this lol x

Please don't drink too much especially beforehand. If it's a BYOB club, as most are, take a nice bottle of something (my OH likes prosecco) and have a couple of drinks - slowly.

It's interesting that some people report getting straight into the action the first time they go, but many more don't. We had some nice soft play with a couple on our third visit and a pre-arranged MFM the next day (with someone we had spoken to on our first two visits).

It's easier to talk to people in a club than elsewhere, at least if you are a couple or single female.

I always use the "karaoke" analogy. You can go to a karaoke night in a pub but nobody forces you to sing. If you do sing eventually, you will be nervous but get a great buzz. You'll almost certainly want to sing again, and more often.

Would suggest ringing the club and chatting through what would be the best nights for you to go.

Have fun.

Him"

I wouldnt drink too much before just a few glasses - I would be happy to try something once and get out my comfort zone. Im very self conscious about my body so im all for being made to feel wanted just to boost mt ego a little.

Im going to have a look into this 100%

Thanks x

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

The worst part of going to a club is the apprehension of going through the door for the first time. Once inside you will find them relaxed and friendly. Most importantly there is never any pressure to do anything you don't want to do - you can take things at your own pace - watch, chat, participate comfortably. La Chambre isn't too far from you and we have always enjoyed our visits there. If you want a lot of attention from single men (as I do!) try a Friday, otherwise Saturday for couples and single women only.

"The worst part of going to a club is the apprehension of going through the door for the first time. Once inside you will find them relaxed and friendly. Most importantly there is never any pressure to do anything you don't want to do - you can take things at your own pace - watch, chat, participate comfortably. La Chambre isn't too far from you and we have always enjoyed our visits there. If you want a lot of attention from single men (as I do!) try a Friday, otherwise Saturday for couples and single women only."

Oooo Fridays are good for me x

My first experience of a club was great. Went with my fuck buddy but I was still nervous as hell it was a good night.

The weekend after I went to a club on my own. 3 hours away from where I live so didn't even know the area never mind any people. It was one of the best nights I've ever had. People are so friendly so it doesn't matter if youre on your own or not.

My 1st time was many moons ago and once I actually plucked up the courage to ring the bell I was delighted to be met by the lovely then lady host at cupids. I was nervous as a kitten n shaking like a leaf but Mary soon put me at ease with a tour round the club and was so friendly introducing me to some of the club's lovely regular I soon felt at ease. I have now been to many clubs and my fave are cupids and the townhouse because they look after thier lady's making then a fun safe place for me to act on my decadent desires n fantasys and the both clubs are more like swish wine bars that happen to have sexy play spaces you can use should you find a naughty playmate for the evening

I highly recommend you pluck up your courage n give it a try coz I have never looked back and have had some memorable evenings that have put a big minxy grin on my face

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

I Mr had first experience of a club about 7 years ago now thourally enjoyed it went with mrs to chams in Newport 3 years ago enjoyed that to now playing on a Monday even better for us

"im very easy to get on with and find it easy talking to new people.

I just dont fancy going to these seedy clubs i want it to be worth going with decent people in it lol xx"

My first club was Cupids. We'd arranged to meet a couple there. I loved it and didn't find it seedy at all. In fact haven't tried anywhere else.

Only downside for me is that sometimes it's a bit quiet and the action can start pretty late, no good when have to be up for work.

By *nnovator75Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

I was nervous but everyone was so nice. I didn't end up playing on my first night but it gave me the confidence to go back again and I had a great time then.

» Add a new message to this topic