FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Deleted pix

Deleted pix

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a picture of my tits and a picture of my pussy on public (rest on FO) getting a bit bored with them so I post some new ones this morning, just "normal" pussy pics...nothing disgusting, nothing abnormal, and they've been rejected saying that there too rude for fabswingers...are you kidding me...ive seen fruit being inserted into all sorts of holes...really disappointed now..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a picture of my tits and a picture of my pussy on public (rest on FO) getting a bit bored with them so I post some new ones this morning, just "normal" pussy pics...nothing disgusting, nothing abnormal, and they've been rejected saying that there too rude for fabswingers...are you kidding me...ive seen fruit being

inserted into all sorts of holes...really disappointed now.."

Did you pick correct category for pic when you loaded up. That may be reason, just a thought

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Try submitting them again.

"I have a picture of my tits and a picture of my pussy on public (rest on FO) getting a bit bored with them so I post some new ones this morning, just "normal" pussy pics...nothing disgusting, nothing abnormal, and they've been rejected saying that there too rude for fabswingers...are you kidding me...ive seen fruit being

inserted into all sorts of holes...really disappointed now..

Did you pick correct category for pic when you loaded up. That may be reason, just a thought "

I sent them by email, so I didn't get a choice

"Try submitting them again."

Will try again later

» Add a new message to this topic