FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Squirting fluid...

Squirting fluid...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtemisia OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

I read a scientific article that said the fluid produced whilst squirting is mostly wee. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's many different articles that day different things. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Who knows

Aw cmon! Not again!

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I read a scientific article that said the fluid produced whilst squirting is mostly wee. What do you think?"

I don't know what its made up of but I will say this I've fisted a squirter and I can tell you this I felt the build up of pressure around my fist .once a removed my fist then the flood gates would open

So anyone who's says its just a woman pissing herself well not in my experience as I've felt the same thing with my cock to

By *rtemisia OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Aw cmon! Not again! "

Believe me, I get bored being asked all the time if I squirt!

Been with a girl who squirted with every orgasm. I'm not certain what it's made up of, but quite frankly I don't really care Nothing beats the feeling of the pressure building up, and of course the satisfaction of knowing you definetly made her cum

Don't think they really know and who cares?

"Been with a girl who squirted with every orgasm. I'm not certain what it's made up of, but quite frankly I don't really care Nothing beats the feeling of the pressure building up, and of course the satisfaction of knowing you definetly made her cum "

Well i definetly cum and i definetly don't squirt !

It's a rare occurrence for me, and I am usually not aware that I have squirted until afterwards, Just aware that I have had a damn good orgasm!

"Aw cmon! Not again! "

Exactly..

If it dont smell like it, dont taste like it and dont look like it...its not.

"Aw cmon! Not again!

Exactly..

If it dont smell like it, dont taste like it and dont look like it...its not. "

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

It's wee.

What ever turns yer on

"It's wee."

No its not..

love it no matter what it is, the wetter the better!!

Piss or some mystery fluid...either way, men seem to love it and I love doing it

"Been with a girl who squirted with every orgasm. I'm not certain what it's made up of, but quite frankly I don't really care Nothing beats the feeling of the pressure building up, and of course the satisfaction of knowing you definetly made her cum "

See that's the problem most men have, because with squirting you get a visual end result they fixate on it as they think they have made you cum

I cum and I squirt but I have never don't both at the same time, to make me cum you have to put time and effort into me, the built up and end result feel amazing

To make me squirt all you have to do is shove a couple of fingers up and randomly ram away which feels horrible and makes me sore but for some reason men would sooner do that, even when I ask them not to soon as they start seeing the fluid its like a moth to a light bulb they just keep trying to do it

Go figure

I would not care what is was aslong as it's flowing over my face , but hey , i'm a pervert

Bring a bottle through customs I'm sure there little machine will give you a more presice answer

Mr Mofo loves squirters pee or not

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

In my experience personally and from all women I've spoke to squirting and orgasm are two seperate things orgasms being the most pleasurable, but once a guy sees you squirt they think game over I've done it she's cum, when actually she's far from it

By *ofUs4UCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

"Been with a girl who squirted with every orgasm. I'm not certain what it's made up of, but quite frankly I don't really care Nothing beats the feeling of the pressure building up, and of course the satisfaction of knowing you definetly made her cum

In my experience personally and from all women I've spoke to squirting and orgasm are two seperate things orgasms being the most pleasurable, but once a guy sees you squirt they think game over I've done it she's cum, when actually she's far from it "

I find I have to explain the difference too

» Add a new message to this topic