FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dildo's

Dildo's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I have a preference for the use of glass ones .I think they look better during use and there more hygienic plus their harsher and give me more feed back because of that fact .

I've had a few play friends who preferred the cold harshness of glass to the soft warmth of rubber to.

So girls I've stated which I prefer to use on meets and why which do you prefer glass or rubber ..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Glass is my preference too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love my glass dildo, I love the temperature play, BUT I find it hurts if I thrust properly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a preference for the use of glass ones .I think they look better during use and there more hygienic plus their harsher and give me more feed back because of that fact .

I've had a few play friends who preferred the cold harshness of glass to the soft warmth of rubber to.

So girls I've stated which I prefer to use on meets and why which do you prefer glass or rubber ..?"

glass if its just me and rubber for girl on girl

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I love my glass dildo, I love the temperature play, BUT I find it hurts if I thrust properly."

Glass is great when used in temperature play with warmth applied to the clit..

I never thrust prefer glass with girth then its a case of just rocking around and around

» Add a new message to this topic