FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blowjob

Blowjob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am often asked 'how have you never had a blowjob?' well the answer is I wish I knew, it's not like a woman starts to go down on me and I say no I don't want it thanks!

I long for that day I can take that off my profile but I won't be doing it till I get one! Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am often asked 'how have you never had a blowjob?' well the answer is I wish I knew, it's not like a woman starts to go down on me and I say no I don't want it thanks!

I long for that day I can take that off my profile but I won't be doing it till I get one! Haha"

Don't worry my friend, I'm sure one day you will get your wish!! Until then enjoy everything else! X

Oh I'm trying to enjoy but the more I view these forums the more time I spend on them than searching, which is probably a good thing if I'm honest haha

wow... really? you're fibbing aren't you lol

I don't think there's been any man that I've been with that I haven't given a blow job... Do you go down on females? Seems odd, as what is the girl doing for you in foreplay? or do you just skip it all together?

"wow... really? you're fibbing aren't you lol

I don't think there's been any man that I've been with that I haven't given a blow job... Do you go down on females? Seems odd, as what is the girl doing for you in foreplay? or do you just skip it all together? "

I love to go down on a woman but it's just never happened the other way round for me it's just gone from me giving oral to sex or maybe a handjob before sex

"wow... really? you're fibbing aren't you lol

I don't think there's been any man that I've been with that I haven't given a blow job... Do you go down on females? Seems odd, as what is the girl doing for you in foreplay? or do you just skip it all together?

I love to go down on a woman but it's just never happened the other way round for me it's just gone from me giving oral to sex or maybe a handjob before sex "

Handjobs are so boring to give, must rather give a blow job

Hand jobs are quite boring to receive if I'm honest with you, I don't mind the lots of kissing when getting one but but its not the most sensual thing ever

i can't get my head round this, unless you've only been with one or two people

I've not been with loads of people only 10 in fact but I've had sex with most of them at least 3/4 times

Thats mental, 10 girls and not one BJ? I did go out with a girl for 5 years and i must of only had about 10 BJs off her, but most other girls iv been with iv had a BJ off.

Get over to Leicester, i bet KimKarcher gives a good BJ, especially in the clown make-up

"Thats mental, 10 girls and not one BJ? I did go out with a girl for 5 years and i must of only had about 10 BJs off her, but most other girls iv been with iv had a BJ off.

Get over to Leicester, i bet KimKarcher gives a good BJ, especially in the clown make-up"

Me? No I'm shit at them... I just threaten people with a balloon to write me a nice veri

"Me? No I'm shit at them... I just threaten people with a balloon to write me a nice veri "

mmmmmmm balloons are so sexy!

» Add a new message to this topic