FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why don't men...

Why don't men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivinefox OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

Send me a face pic when I have specifically asked for one? I can't have been any clearer about what I'm looking for but I still get loads of cock shots, one line messages, vulgar messages, men who want me to come to their van/ hotel room etc... I do meet people as my verifications show but I'm looking for a specific type of person and meet.

I never used to block people but I'm getting more ruthless about blocking and deleting due to this. Can't men read??

Sorry for rant but it's so frustrating...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I send a up to date clear face picture with every message so not every man

"Send me a face pic when I have specifically asked for one? I can't have been any clearer about what I'm looking for but I still get loads of cock shots, one line messages, vulgar messages, men who want me to come to their van/ hotel room etc... I do meet people as my verifications show but I'm looking for a specific type of person and meet.

I never used to block people but I'm getting more ruthless about blocking and deleting due to this. Can't men read??

Sorry for rant but it's so frustrating..."

awwww x

can I send a facepic attached onto my cock?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

And I thought it was just my area!

Just do what I do and ignore.....though my status updates do seem to wind them up

"Send me a face pic when I have specifically asked for one? I can't have been any clearer about what I'm looking for but I still get loads of cock shots, one line messages, vulgar messages, men who want me to come to their van/ hotel room etc... I do meet people as my verifications show but I'm looking for a specific type of person and meet.

Well, Its not like youve seen a cock before! lol I hate them attached to messages, BLOCK!

Because SOME people - not all people, and it's not all men either - on this site don't read before messaging. Use it as an additional filter

Coventry

And if anyone asks why don't I have face pics on my profile, I have lots in my friends pics!

I've had numerous friends requests from couples/women..no messages or pics.

chatted n chatted with some women who still havent sent a facepic..some even say that they wouldnt be my type...

how the hell am I meant to know?

How can you refuse offers from doing it in a van lol.

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 15/10/15 19:21:15]

Or you could blame Fab for not allowing a large bold flashing font for really important stuff?

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the behaviour of some of my gender and to assure the beautiful ladies of FAB that we aren't all the same...i promise x

Coventry

Thanks, I know it's not just me and yes it is actually quite a good filter. I just don't understand why men don't give themselves more of a chance?

And then they come on here moaning that they can't get a meet!

Near Bournemouth

It happens to me as well. And I get "wanna meet tonight" when it clearly states I'm not meeting on my profile.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

They are just trying there luck coz of course you don't mean what you say... Lol

I've had 'not meeting at the moment' on my profile for about 5 weeks yet I've received more mail than ever lol

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"I send a up to date clear face picture with every message so not every man "

Same here. Some guys are just thick as custard though.

Well, Its not like youve seen a cock before! lol I hate them attached to messages, BLOCK! "

lol i BLOCK to

Near Bournemouth

"They are just trying there luck coz of course you don't mean what you say... Lol

I've had 'not meeting at the moment' on my profile for about 5 weeks yet I've received more mail than ever lol"

I never send a face pic...until i know a bit more about someone..LOTS of women on here want to dictate the rules..no pic no reply...blah blah...

All that says to me is 'avoid moan and jog on'...plenty of guys that will jump through hoops to get a sniff, i KNOW im hot as fuck, have nothing to prove so if i say hello its normally because i think youre in my class or likes list..take it as a complimemt and then..IF we get on...i'd share a face pic.

"I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the behaviour of some of my gender and to assure the beautiful ladies of FAB that we aren't all the same...i promise x"

Crikey...do you take your own hoops...

Life is full of little disappointments

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I'm One of the few that sends up to date pics with my messages after I've read the profile.

"And if anyone asks why don't I have face pics on my profile, I have lots in my friends pics!"

You have enough showing your profile for anyone to see whether you are what they seek .

The pics I send tend to be no more than 3 months old......

"It happens to me as well. And I get "wanna meet tonight" when it clearly states I'm not meeting on my profile."
Actually it sais you do meet on your profile, but not that often?

Its a womans market on this site, i (f) block them straight away, now cilla is no longer with us ,blind date has gone with her lol ,the same rules apply in the"real world" ,men chase women choose, its always been that way,

I've sent you a face PIC but I won't send anyone a long detailed message because its pointless if you don't like the look of me.

Saves me time wasting my time. I rarely send cock pics though.

"Its a womans market on this site, i (f) block them straight away, now cilla is no longer with us ,blind date has gone with her lol ,the same rules apply in the"real world" ,men chase women choose, its always been that way,"

Bollocks....not down my end anyways...

Im soooo sick of women kust showing their fanny. We all know what it looks like...face pics on profile always or block...

"Its a womans market on this site, i (f) block them straight away, now cilla is no longer with us ,blind date has gone with her lol ,the same rules apply in the"real world" ,men chase women choose, its always been that way,"

Some men 'chase' on here because its not real life..they see it as a sweet shop and want want want...if they actually stopped had a wank then met all the people in a bar face to face it would be a completely different scenario...this online balls is whats wrong with the world...guys see a cleavage or arse on here and bend over backwards to get a fuck...

Why are some women so demanding?

Why don't they get off their arses and mail men they like the look of instead of whining about all the unsuitable mail they get?

Boo hoo.

Because 90% of them cant take 1 minute to read a profile. The up side is that it works as a filter for us coz why would we want to meet someone who cant be bothered to read before they message?

Near Bournemouth

"It happens to me as well. And I get "wanna meet tonight" when it clearly states I'm not meeting on my profile.Actually it sais you do meet on your profile, but not that often?"

But my Header says "Not looking to meet yet".

"Its a womans market on this site, i (f) block them straight away, now cilla is no longer with us ,blind date has gone with her lol ,the same rules apply in the"real world" ,men chase women choose, its always been that way,

Some men 'chase' on here because its not real life..they see it as a sweet shop and want want want...if they actually stopped had a wank then met all the people in a bar face to face it would be a completely different scenario...this online balls is whats wrong with the world...guys see a cleavage or arse on here and bend over backwards to get a fuck..."

I would agree but I don't go out of my way to get laid on here and I know many other men won't. Not that desperate for a fuck to the point I'd need to kiss arse to get it on here.

I hope men do realise they could go to a club or go to a massage parlour to get laid. You end up paying either way lol.

I cant imagine many men on here getting over 100 messages in a day,no matter how hot they think they are,we opened our profile to men last week and that is exactly what happened

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"It happens to me as well. And I get "wanna meet tonight" when it clearly states I'm not meeting on my profile.Actually it sais you do meet on your profile, but not that often?

But my Header says "Not looking to meet yet"."

But your logged on.... So you MUST be looking for a meet

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"They are just trying there luck coz of course you don't mean what you say... Lol

I've had 'not meeting at the moment' on my profile for about 5 weeks yet I've received more mail than ever lol"

I might try that one, I might get some replies

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"I send a up to date clear face picture with every message so not every man

Same here. Some guys are just thick as custard though."

You've obviously not seen my custard, very thin and runny

"(why can't men) send me a face pic when I have specifically asked for one? ..."

Because many are married/attached and don't want to put their mugs on a sex site.

"It happens to me as well. And I get "wanna meet tonight" when it clearly states I'm not meeting on my profile.Actually it sais you do meet on your profile, but not that often?

How are guys to know that it's your header they should be taking notice of and ignoring what's written in your profile. I feel sorry for the poor guys.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Some men can make the site work for them and some can't...

"I cant imagine many men on here getting over 100 messages in a day,no matter how hot they think they are"

They would if they stated they wanted to see their wife get screwed by another man. Of course it would be men messaging them lol

They may already have pictures of their face on their profile already so they expect you to have a look.

Near Bournemouth

But my Header says "Not looking to meet yet".

How are guys to know that it's your header they should be taking notice of and ignoring what's written in your profile. I feel sorry for the poor guys."

What about the part about me not having a car??

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I cant imagine many men on here getting over 100 messages in a day,no matter how hot they think they are,we opened our profile to men last week and that is exactly what happened"

That only happens when you are fresh meat and newly appear on peoples search functions.....after a few days the fictional over 100 messages a day disappear

To get over 100 messages on a regular basis can only mean that filters are not correctly set?

Well, Its not like youve seen a cock before! lol I hate them attached to messages, BLOCK! "

Yeah, you prefer them attached to doggers!!

"And I thought it was just my area!

Just do what I do and ignore.....though my status updates do seem to wind them up "

I love your status updates i always get a laugh from them.. unusual around here. Im aure you will agree.

Delete them. It happens on here.

no we can't read its a known fact ,no eyes in our Dicks

That's not how I see it,even though I get quite a few messages. I'm not being chased,I'm being approached by men who want to either get to know me or want sex. If someone looks attractive to me we talk. I may end up with the man going off me.

By *kindofmagicXXXMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Usually send with a message but would be nice to get one in return. Why ask when no intention of supplying one?

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

Sending a face pic with an interesting message is boring. A dick pic and a one liner, preferably "fancy a fuck?", is much better.

I hope so, thought i might need a secretary, admittedly it has dropped off, apart from the persistent ones lol, i am sure some think you are a goldfish, cant remember them messaging 2 hours before with the same message,,persistence is futile haha

Well, Its not like youve seen a cock before! lol I hate them attached to messages, BLOCK!

Yeah, you prefer them attached to doggers!! "

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I feel your pain OP. I asked a local guy who seemed nice for a face pic a few times, he still didn't send one so I blocked him. Can't be arsed to play those sort of games!!! Grrrrrr

Ah yes as you said here you are not meeting in the thread but on your profile not yet, so meaning 2 things, bit confusing x.

By *nfinity1Man  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Funny car park I met her in, think it was a place called a HOTEL!!

Pmsl

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Think it happens to us all.

The way I see it is, if a guy can't spend that little bit of effort to read a profile, what else will he be cba to do?

Like make an effort in person.

But like others have said, it can be a good filter

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I did. But wasn't for you. So I had the right attitude but wrong looks.

Your attitude was lovely and polite. You deserve men to be equally as nice.

Come on chaps.!!!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"And I thought it was just my area!

Just do what I do and ignore.....though my status updates do seem to wind them up

I love your status updates i always get a laugh from them.. unusual around here. Im aure you will agree."

Well they amuse me, but the locals get a bit upset for some reason and feel the need to tell me

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

Nope we cannot. All men are retarded...

It happens to me too. Block them

"I never send a face pic...until i know a bit more about someone..LOTS of women on here want to dictate the rules..no pic no reply...blah blah...

All that says to me is 'avoid moan and jog on'...plenty of guys that will jump through hoops to get a sniff, i KNOW im hot as fuck, have nothing to prove so if i say hello its normally because i think youre in my class or likes list..take it as a complimemt and then..IF we get on...i'd share a face pic."

I like a confident man

By *r McDMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I can guess why many men and women hide they faces but what really grinds on me are the faceless 0% effort

If that is a key part of what you are looking for make that a standout part of you profile, instead of having what you see as really important hidden away in between paragraphs of other stuff.

A lot of people don't know this but from a certain angle and with the wind behind it, the word "face" can look very similar to the word "penis".

You do absolutely right. I think the ladies should treat this a bit like a job application.

If your questions are not answered as requested they are obviously not that interested to be trusted.

Or are only here because they are too tight to pay some poor working girl and their wives will see the money going!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Not reading all that. Fancy a fuck?

Coventry

Yeah not interested in men that can't read...

Ooh, I do that. Not intentionally mind you. I am notorious for forgetting noone will forgive me lol

Op you need to use reverse psychology in your profile. Men will always do the opposite of what you ask for.

Say something like " Only message me when you're ready to meet that night or day. I only want cock pics because I don't care what your face/body looks like "

I guarantee you will get messages like " Oh I can't meet tonight. But What about next week Tuesday. I know you asked for a cock pic , but here is a pic of my face . So you will remember me for Tuesday "

Coventry

"Op you need to use reverse psychology in your profile. Men will always do the opposite of what you ask for.

Say something like " Only message me when you're ready to meet that night or day. I only want cock pics because I don't care what your face/body looks like "

I guarantee you will get messages like " Oh I can't meet tonight. But What about next week Tuesday. I know you asked for a cock pic , but here is a pic of my face . So you will remember me for Tuesday " "

Haha I'll have to try that...!

Coventry

Not sure it will go well tho...

"Not sure it will go well tho..."

Please do and report back. It should be fun

"Not sure it will go well tho...

Please do and report back. It should be fun"

Yeahhhh try it as it wld be interesting to see what the response would be. X

Sadly many people read profiles with the wrong eye or not at all. I don't thi k there's really an easy answer except block single males and do the searching yourself, which isn't ideal I suppose, but it will reduce the amount of idiots appearing in your inbox.

Divine I would gladly give you a face pic, it's on my profile anyway most of the time, but can't send any private face ones to you cos I'm too old! Lol x

Yeah I know but the problem with sending face pics is then the lady will know I'm ugly and old

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

here is a radical idea...

if you know what you want..... rather than sitting on your derierre and waiting on it to come to you.... why do you not do what for example scarlet says and go out there and do the choosing

be the hunter rather than the hunted!!!!!

i hate it when i see scribes like this... because it smacks of being lazy.... and as someone else said... because you are the lady you have the upper hand!!!!

nope..... not for this one, if men what to jump thru hoops... thats on them.... if more men didn't and had more self respect for themselves as opposed to falling and slurping over every woman... then maybe they would be treated better.....

Coventry

Actually I have done just that, I'm pretty proactive when it comes to getting what I want...

I just want to know what a guy looks like to know if I'll fancy him or not and I'm more interested in their face than their cock!

Coventry

And I don't see how wanting to know what someone looks like is making men 'jump through hoops' !

I practically always send a few pics with first message, face included but not cock, unless the profile specifically asks for the latter.

To be fair most replies include their pics too so I can't complain.

The way I see it in most scenarios where I slide my erect penis inside a squealing member of the fairer sex we are both interested in what each other's face looks like. Especially their eyes in my case. Naughty suggestive eyes really do it for me...

I never send a face pic, or any pics when I first message. They are on my profile for all to see. Even if a profile specifically asks for them, I tend to forget, just because it's no something I do.

I like to think the content of my message may serve to interest.

But then they're probably not read as I don't include a pic!

While I realise couples and females get many messages, if they can't be arsed to read my message and then look at my profile....kettle - pot.

Just another filter!

here is a radical idea...

if you know what you want..... rather than sitting on your derierre and waiting on it to come to you.... why do you not do what for example scarlet says and go out there and do the choosing

be the hunter rather than the hunted!!!!!

i hate it when i see scribes like this... because it smacks of being lazy.... and as someone else said... because you are the lady you have the upper hand!!!!

nope..... not for this one, if men what to jump thru hoops... thats on them.... if more men didn't and had more self respect for themselves as opposed to falling and slurping over every woman... then maybe they would be treated better.....

"

I don't wish to sound like a white knight but how the fuck is requesting a face pic considered making someone (of either sex) jump through hoops?

I don't know about you but I expect one before deciding to arrange a meet or not.

» Add a new message to this topic