FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do you think ?

What do you think ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick question to the forum .

How does our profile come across to you ?

Is it scary , appealing , or something else ?

What type of swinger do you think it attracts ( or not ) ?

We do like to meet newbies but maybe our profile scares them off .

On the other hand we love to push our boundaries and help others push theirs , so it's difficult to put this across .

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I laughed from the moment I picked it up to putting it down... I fully intend to read it one day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it attracted me and I'm a newbie!

Well it's well formed and informative. Could go a wee bit less on public pictures "you wouldn't want to give it all up". It would probably be attracting more couple and single lady's than single guys. That's my humble opinion

"I laughed from the moment I picked it up to putting it down... I fully intend to read it one day.

"

Thanks for that

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I don't think there is anything at all wrong with your profile.

You are possibly pushing the limits further than we would be willing to go, and therefore further than some others might be interested in, but you are honest about what you enjoy so there shouldn't be any surprises for prospective playmates.

Afternoon Andrew ,

It seems ok to me, ( obviously your goth missus, ticks my goth kink box awesome!)

You know if I was being picky I might surggest you rearrange the information you have there, mybe a direct appeal / buttering up of the newbie talent , before scaring them off with the more hard core requests , I don't know but if you are a little shy an' nervous , it might seem a bit;;.... Don't want to know your name , just get ya cock out and join the back of the que, ...

.... What do I know,

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Looks OK to me. 35 veris must mean you're doing something right.

"Afternoon Andrew ,

It seems ok to me, ( obviously your goth missus, ticks my goth kink box awesome!)

You know if I was being picky I might surggest you rearrange the information you have there, mybe a direct appeal / buttering up of the newbie talent , before scaring them off with the more hard core requests , I don't know but if you are a little shy an' nervous , it might seem a bit;;.... Don't want to know your name , just get ya cock out and join the back of the que, ...

.... What do I know, "

Great point ... Thanks

Not scary to me! You sound like you know what you want and you sound friendly with it.

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Pm sent .

"Afternoon Andrew ,

.... What do I know,

Great point ... Thanks "

you two have been on my hotlist for months ... That's what I really think about your profile lol

Mine looks like a bloody CV lol

Made a few changes

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Just a quick question to the forum .

On the other hand we love to push our boundaries and help others push theirs , so it's difficult to put this across .

Thanks in advance "

Some of the things you two get up to are part of a scene I am not particularly attracted to...at least that's the impression I get from your profile. However, I do find the pair of you very attractive as a couple and I am hugely turned on by the idea of just how naughty Sabrina obviously is....if my personal opinion counts for anything

Thanks in advance

Some of the things you two get up to are part of a scene I am not particularly attracted to...at least that's the impression I get from your profile. However, I do find the pair of you very attractive as a couple and I am hugely turned on by the idea of just how naughty Sabrina obviously is....if my personal opinion counts for anything "

Your opinion counts to us

And I don't think anyone can possibly be all things to everyone all of the time .

Over the years we have tried pretty much everything , some things we like others we don't . We just figure if we don't try it how will we know ?

Dogging was always a no no for lots on here. And that's cool , we tend not to like it so much now anyway .

Thanks for the input

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Thanks in advance

Some of the things you two get up to are part of a scene I am not particularly attracted to...at least that's the impression I get from your profile. However, I do find the pair of you very attractive as a couple and I am hugely turned on by the idea of just how naughty Sabrina obviously is....if my personal opinion counts for anything

And I don't think anyone can possibly be all things to everyone all of the time .

Over the years we have tried pretty much everything , some things we like others we don't . We just figure if we don't try it how will we know ?

Dogging was always a no no for lots on here. And that's cool , we tend not to like it so much now anyway .

Thanks for the input "

No probs, I genuinely hope I'll get to meet the pair of you one day

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the input

No probs, I genuinely hope I'll get to meet the pair of you one day "

Oh so do we ,

"Made a few changes "

Some good changes I have to say

"Made a few changes

Some good changes I have to say"

Thank you

Hooe you have fun at Xtasia

Hi, don't think profile is too 'in your face', it says what you are about in a straightforward non-aggressive way. You can't be all things to all people anyway. Hot pics too!

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

From a newbie perspective it may look abit full on so that may be something to consider.

But that said..Looks good to us. You both know what you want.

"Made a few changes "

Had a good read and messaged you both. Hope to hear from you soon.

Now off to change mine.

I think your profile is very honest and to the point. Its clear and well written.

I guess we are polar opposites to you guys in what we want from swinging so not sure if our opinion even matters but I'll tell you anyway.

I can see why some might be intimidated especially if they are newbies. I would guess that's because your profile and pics give off the impression you know what you want and your not afraid to get it. You give off the impression of uber confidence which might be a bit scary to shyer people.

On the whole though I actually kind of envy you two. Not many people have the balls to actually live out all of their fantasies so I respect you for that. Sabrina seems to be on a journey of discovery. Its a good thing that we're all different.

My only concern would be with the no limits statement as I'd be worried as to exactly what extremes they would be.

Mrs x

"I think your profile is very honest and to the point. Its clear and well written.

I guess we are polar opposites to you guys in what we want from swinging so not sure if our opinion even matters but I'll tell you anyway.

I can see why some might be intimidated especially if they are newbies. I would guess that's because your profile and pics give off the impression you know what you want and your not afraid to get it. You give off the impression of uber confidence which might be a bit scary to shyer people.

On the whole though I actually kind of envy you two. Not many people have the balls to actually live out all of their fantasies so I respect you for that. Sabrina seems to be on a journey of discovery. Its a good thing that we're all different.

My only concern would be with the no limits statement as I'd be worried as to exactly what extremes they would be.

Mrs x"

We certainly take the uber confidence bit on the chin . We are confident and comfortable with that , but people we meet don't find us at all arrogant . That's the important bit I think .

It's kind of hard to assure the newbies , but at the same time attract the more extreme .

With the no limits , as long as it's safe and consensual that's a fact

Thanks in advance "

I think it's great. It says enough about you both and your likes.

I'd think it attracts the type of people you want to meet. Possibly it might put off some newbies and certain sociable types but that's probably a good thing.

"I think your profile is very honest and to the point. Its clear and well written.

Mrs x

We certainly take the uber confidence bit on the chin . We are confident and comfortable with that , but people we meet don't find us at all arrogant . That's the important bit I think .

It's kind of hard to assure the newbies , but at the same time attract the more extreme .

With the no limits , as long as it's safe and consensual that's a fact "

I agree with what you say here. Yes you do come across as very confident and you know exactly what you want (and you will get it!) but you also come across as really approachable- but I think that's mostly from knowing you from the forums, not necessarily from your profile.

You scare the shit out of me because you're so experienced but I get the feeling that if we ever met in real life (not at a social ) you would still talk to me. And that's a compliment.

Utter filth...

Excellent stuff...

Im not sure. Id like someone elses opionion though

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think you're profile explains perfectly what you are looking for here. It's clear and well written. You always come across as lovely, intelligent people when you post on forum topics. You know what you want and that's great.

One thing though.....how does Sabrina manage to keep her eye make up in place??

Mrs x

With the no limits , as long as it's safe and consensual that's a fact

I agree with what you say here. Yes you do come across as very confident and you know exactly what you want (and you will get it!) but you also come across as really approachable- but I think that's mostly from knowing you from the forums, not necessarily from your profile.

You scare the shit out of me because you're so experienced but I get the feeling that if we ever met in real life (not at a social ) you would still talk to me. And that's a compliment. "

That's the thing , we wouldn't dream of attending a social . But if we met you we would love to chat as we always like what you post and you seem lovely .

And we are not in the slightest bit scary either

"I think you're profile explains perfectly what you are looking for here. It's clear and well written. You always come across as lovely, intelligent people when you post on forum topics. You know what you want and that's great.

One thing though.....how does Sabrina manage to keep her eye make up in place?? "

It takes her ages to do , but it's worth it !

Medusa is the brand of choice

Mrs x

With the no limits , as long as it's safe and consensual that's a fact "

You don't seem arrogant at all. I enjoy reading your forum posts even when we have different opinions. x

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Thanks in advance "

Didn't get past the smoking part.

Thanks in advance

Didn't get past the smoking part."

That's fair enough , as with every like/dislike , we all have our own preference .

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to make your input known

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Looks good to me and always fab your pics

By *eanieMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Love the profile. I always struggle trying to get some watersports experience. Hope you have better luck than me lol x

Hey guys. The only thing I was unsure of reading it was this..

Are you looking for 2 different things, 1 introducing newbies to a naughty world and 2 finding others to broaden your experiences?

Or

Are you looking for all experiences to be something that pushes you, whether that be newbie or experienced?

Imo your profile does it perfectly for the latter option but not so much for the former. I think if part of your kink is seeing a newbie have their eyes opened, perhaps you could explain that they don't need to be able to 'out swing' and push those boundaries you from the off.

I must say though I read your profile a while back and I find it more easy to understand your wants now so whatever changes you made I think they were for the better.

Rach x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

No I don't think it's scary at all, the only thing that would put us off is that you smoke..

Cal

By *ornycpl-durhamCouple  over a year ago

near You

We think your profile is brilliant,says exactly what you want,have chatted in the past,would love to meet you both but we seem to be available at different times lol or distance is a factor,have a feeling you would be in total control which i think would be good for newbies knowing what i was like in the beginning lol, x

"Hey guys. The only thing I was unsure of reading it was this..

Are you looking for 2 different things, 1 introducing newbies to a naughty world and 2 finding others to broaden your experiences?

Or

Are you looking for all experiences to be something that pushes you, whether that be newbie or experienced?

Imo your profile does it perfectly for the latter option but not so much for the former. I think if part of your kink is seeing a newbie have their eyes opened, perhaps you could explain that they don't need to be able to 'out swing' and push those boundaries you from the off.

I must say though I read your profile a while back and I find it more easy to understand your wants now so whatever changes you made I think they were for the better.

Rach x"

Great advice .... changed it a bit

» Add a new message to this topic