FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being watched by your husband/partner while you fuck another guy.

Being watched by your husband/partner while you fuck another guy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We see lots of threads asking the men how they feel/what they like about watching their wife/gf fuck another guy so my question is opposite.

Ladies/gents, how do you feel and what do you like about your partner watching you fuck someone else ?

Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We see lots of threads asking the men how they feel/what they like about watching their wife/gf fuck another guy so my question is opposite.

Ladies/gents, how do you feel and what do you like about your partner watching you fuck someone else ?

Mrs x indifferent

"

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Not my partner, but I liked it when I went somewhere with my mate n he watched me get fkd

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We both love the sight, when you are up close and fucking together you miss some things which you can only see from a distance. I like to watch her body flushing as she gets close to cumming, and the way she holds her legs up to take her men deeper. She likes to watch my face as I cum with another woman. We thought we might be a bit jealous at first but neither of us felt any jealousy at all.

It was an awesome experience for us both and is still is. Only having had one bad experience that is!

would love for my wife to fuck another man so i can enjoy the way she looks when she cums on a real cock and have her look at me with a slutty grin as she sucks a massive cock

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Paul loves watching me

By *otwifeforyouCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

I love hubby watching me get fucked. The jelusy and lust in his eyes is amazing.

We both love watching each other being fucked, find it so horny and a massive turn on.

x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This thread is

I have always wanted to watch a couple fuck see their chemistry and then be watched by a husband/bf as I fuck the wife/gf but unfortunately not had the joy if experiencing this yet I will hold out though!!

I love seeing how horny it makes him!! The naughtier I am the more turned on he gets! And the sex afterwards is out of this world!!

By *ime 2 CumCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

At first I wasn't sure how I'd feel having the Mr see me with another guy or in fact wether I'd even like it but shortly after seeing the look on his face and how horny it made him we knew it was definitely seriously enjoyable

I love seeing the lust for me he has as another guy enters me, watching him get embarrassed at how much he wishes it was him inside me turns me on. I love the fact the more I enjoy myself the more he wants me. Desire is a huge aphrodisiac and seeing that on the man I love whilst I'm getting pleasured by someone else is amazing....

Been doing this for many years now and no plans to stop yet. I love him watching as I'm bring used by other guys, knowing that he loves it too makes it all the more enjoyable.

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I know he does

Male here I want her to do this while I'm watching makes me real horny

The look of ecstscy as another cock enters her

"The look of ecstscy as another cock enters her "

Read the OP.

And the look on my face apparently

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

My husband doesn't get a kick out of watching me with another bloke, he doesn't hate it, it just does nothing for him.

But I love kissing him while being fucked by another man.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I love being watched by partner when fucking another guy (or two or three!). I know he loves watching me, and I am a bit of an exhibitionist so it's something we both get a real kick out of. Even better is to suck him while being fucked and then for him to fuck me immediately afterwards.

"I love being watched by partner when fucking another guy (or two or three!). I know he loves watching me, and I am a bit of an exhibitionist so it's something we both get a real kick out of. Even better is to suck him while being fucked and then for him to fuck me immediately afterwards."

One of the horniest things I've ever read!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I love being watched by partner when fucking another guy (or two or three!). I know he loves watching me, and I am a bit of an exhibitionist so it's something we both get a real kick out of. Even better is to suck him while being fucked and then for him to fuck me immediately afterwards.

One of the horniest things I've ever read! "

» Add a new message to this topic