FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > smokers

smokers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a non smoker and don't mind meeting smokers who are considerate and don't turn up for meets smelling like they slept all night in an ashtray.

Why is it that a conspicuous few, as ever, get the rest a bad name, and guys are usually the worst here, sitting outside in the car having one last fag before getting out waving their hands around thinking that this will get rid of the smell?

Honestly people, do all smokers believe that the rest of us have a sense of smell that is as impaired as their own??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

I think that's just it - they probably don't realise how much the smoke lingers as they can't smell it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a non smoker and don't mind meeting smokers who are considerate and don't turn up for meets smelling like they slept all night in an ashtray.

Why is it that a conspicuous few, as ever, get the rest a bad name, and guys are usually the worst here, sitting outside in the car having one last fag before getting out waving their hands around thinking that this will get rid of the smell?

Honestly people, do all smokers believe that the rest of us have a sense of smell that is as impaired as their own??"

i prefer to meet fellow smokers because i will always have a ciggie b4 a meet.no matter what i do non smokers will always smell it,and those who say they dont mind smokers,actually do

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm a non smoker and don't mind meeting smokers who are considerate and don't turn up for meets smelling like they slept all night in an ashtray.

Honestly people, do all smokers believe that the rest of us have a sense of smell that is as impaired as their own??

i prefer to meet fellow smokers because i will always have a ciggie b4 a meet.no matter what i do non smokers will always smell it,and those who say they dont mind smokers,actually do"

I genuinely don't mind smokers who make the effort. I have friends who smoke and have never smelled it or tasted it from them. Its just a few who don't seem to care!

» Add a new message to this topic