FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fabbers without life partners

Fabbers without life partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering how it works , whether divorced or single , if you don't have a life partner how do you really manage sexually ?

It sounds funny but I cannot picture myself using a condom for the rest of my life let alone all I do is fuck strangers. Surely you need a partner you fuck bareback , or is it just me ?

FYI , I am married so this doesn't affect me .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unkysoulWoman  over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

Well if we don't use condoms....the 'rest of our life' might be rather short!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like using condoms. Maybe I have a rubber fetish.

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Well if we don't use condoms....the 'rest of our life' might be rather short!"

Agreed, but is it feasible to go for like 10 years without bareback ?

Mitcham, Surrey

Also...strangers are only people I haven't met yet, then they become my lovers. It might not be for life but it works for me!

Mitcham, Surrey

"Well if we don't use condoms....the 'rest of our life' might be rather short!

Agreed, but is it feasible to go for like 10 years without bareback ?"

Well I've been wearing a seat belt for over 20 years!

"Also...strangers are only people I haven't met yet, then they become my lovers. It might not be for life but it works for me!

"

Oh , yea , I guess you are right ,the only difference is you would have met them on a sex site which changes the whole equation .

I would not go bare on people on here , it's just my preference , not being judgemental or anything .

So I should start wearing condoms with my girlfriend because I'll die otherwise? I don't think the OP means with strangers I think he mean getting into a relationship.

Mitcham, Surrey

So I should start wearing condoms with my girlfriend because I'll die otherwise? I don't think the OP means with strangers I think he mean getting into a relationship. "

The OPs post states 'let alone fucking strangers for the rest of my life'

My point is that just because we don't have life partners doesn't mean that all we do is fuck strangers. However, as this is my lifestyle of choice I accept that I'm only in control of who and how I sleep with someone. For me it's with condoms.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

So I should start wearing condoms with my girlfriend because I'll die otherwise? I don't think the OP means with strangers I think he mean getting into a relationship.

My point is that just because we don't have life partners doesn't mean that all we do is fuck strangers. However, as this is my lifestyle of choice I accept that I'm only in control of who and how I sleep with someone. For me it's with condoms."

^^^

My point is that just because we don't have life partners doesn't mean that all we do is fuck strangers. However, as this is my lifestyle of choice I accept that I'm only in control of who and how I sleep with someone. For me it's with condoms."

What he wrote was:-

It sounds funny but I cannot picture myself using a condom for the rest of my life let alone all I do is fuck strangers. Surely you need a partner you fuck bareback , or is it just me ?

He didn't exactly say fucking strangers bareback did he?

I would rather use a condom for the rest of my life than find a partner

Suppose it depends on what your after

Plenty of people with life partners don't get what they want sexually coz they settled.

Best bit about being single is not settling, and being able to be open and honest with yourself, and still having the option to go look for what you want.

There's loads of people out there to meet, experiment with until you find the right ones. Patience is all you need and to be clear on what you want and don't want. Many of many meets i don't even fuck now but do other stuff with them.

Many of *my*...

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mostly in GU24

I don't generally entertain any bloke who won't put something on it and my fab partner never does it, except with his wife. To break the habit would blow our delicious arrangement in the air. So, buy nice thin condoms. I find I enjoy sex more with condoms anyway, but I buy Skyns, some of which you don't know are there. Only if you're exclusive proven uninflected partners should you even go there, IMO.

There's something really horny about having somebody's husband shoot his load inside though.

Before you panic and get on your soapboxes: that remains a dream and I use belt and buckles anyway.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Agreed, but is it feasible to go for like 10 years without bareback ?"

I have gone my whole life without going bareback, not even once. Therefore another 10 years hardly bothers me. I doubt I will ever do it without a condom no matter how long I'm sexually active for. 10 years is nothing haha

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Also...strangers are only people I haven't met yet, then they become my lovers. It might not be for life but it works for me!

Oh , yea , I guess you are right ,the only difference is you would have met them on a sex site which changes the whole equation .

I would not go bare on people on here , it's just my preference , not being judgemental or anything ."

You really need to take a step back and think about your last paragraph. It's highly offensive, ignorant and dangerous.

You ARE a 'people on here'.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am happy with condoms, I have used them 99.9% of my entire sex life so I would take bad not using them

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

as for the life partner, no you're are fine, I am happy the way it is

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I remember reading a post on here a while back from a guy asking what it was like to go bareback... he was in his 20's and had never had sex without a condom.

I would not go bare on people on here , it's just my preference , not being judgemental or anything .

You really need to take a step back and think about your last paragraph. It's highly offensive, ignorant and dangerous.

You ARE a 'people on here'. "

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have to say it's a bit of a stupid question. ... "can you go 10 years without bareback" of course you can, many couples who aren't wanting kids still use condoms.

Cal

I'm single and have no life partner.

I only do bareback with ONE of my fuck buddies.I know he only dose bareback with me.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I would rather use a condom for the rest of my life than find a partner

Suppose it depends on what your after

"

^^^^^ I don't want a life partner at the moment but I do have 2 children who need me & I have respect for my body.

Condoms are non-negotiable

".......

I am here and I don't expect anyone to want to do bare with me , so I don't really see the offence , or am I missing something ?

"Also....

Fact of the matter is we are birds of a feather so I am included in this ,no offence to anyone

» Add a new message to this topic