FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > question for the couples

question for the couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can sex turn into a relationship any tips would be great fed up of being alone x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

Ummmm, maybe try looking for a relationship first - before having sex. A dating site might be a better place to look ??

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well we were a couple long before starting on here so not got a clue but other seem to make relationship from meeting on here with great results

Just tell the fella you're pregnant.

High Chance you never see him again.

"Well we were a couple long before starting on here so not got a clue but other seem to make relationship from meeting on here with great results "

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

all I want is sex. I have a relationship at home

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We met on here. I don't, however, think there is a short cut to a relationship as we found out pretty early on that we had loads in common and genuine respect for each other (plus all the horn stuff of course). I think if you go looking, it won't come to you - and you certainly don't want to be with just anyone just for the sake of not being alone. I swung for four years solo as I wanted sex without the relationship and I did not want anyone in my face - I did not think I was ready in any way for a relationship, but then it hit me (not literally, but you know what I mean) .. I don't think you can force these things, they will happen when you are ready .... (and I could add, when the universe sees you are ready, but that may be a bit too new age for some on here)

"How can sex turn into a relationship any tips would be great fed up of being alone x"

No magic answer sorry.

A relationship is not just about sex, it far more than that.

Finding that special someone is difficult for many.

But mostly it just happens, trying to hard usually end's badly.

Find a person who you feel comfortable with, can talk, laugh, cry with.

I wouldn't have thought a swinger website was the place for a serious relationship.

However who's to say it's not, your probably more likely to find someone you can be honest and open with, has same interests.

Maybe just as likely as some expensive dating site where everyone lies about job's and interest.

Good luck and happy hunting.

"Ummmm, maybe try looking for a relationship first - before having sex. A dating site might be a better place to look ??

Good luck. "

although I met my wife after arranging to meet for nsa fucking. What worked for us was talking a lot in between meets and really getting to know each other but that only works if its what you both want. Looking for a relationship on a swinging site doesnt bode well

I'm not a couple but all my relationships came about from fucking on the first 'date'.

You have to see/fuck each other regularly for a start, if it's gonna develop into anything more than fucking then it will. Prioritise each other (both of you have to do this obviously). Be aware that some people will pretend they like you more than they really do to get regular sex from you, it's ing out those guys that helps coz you don't wanna emotionally invest in a liar.

Just go with the flow, if you think you can trust someone and feel like something is building up between you then go for that, and let them know how you feel.

I don't think this is the wrong site to look for love or a relationship, you can find it on any online site. But people can also look for someone else behind your back online too. Sad really.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How can sex turn into a relationship any tips would be great fed up of being alone x"

You click on an emotional as well as physical level and that can't be manufactured or forced however if you're used to just walking away maybe give yourself a chance to listen to yourself emotionally and look for any clues in a sexual partner that they might be interested in more than sex.

We got together out of mutual attraction and love. The playing came after.

» Add a new message to this topic