FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Creating the right atmosphere..

Creating the right atmosphere..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I try to make sure that I create the right atmosphere for play if I have someone/s coming to my place - nice lighting, a bit of back ground music, clean and tidy...as inviting as possible.

Recently I had a meet with a couple where absolutely no effort had been made with this regard....invited upstairs to a spare room which was completely devoid of any attempt to make it an inviting place to have sex.

How do you feel about the above? Is atmosphere in the chosen location for a meet important to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on the chemistry before hand if there is no spark then I should imagine the scenario you painted was pretty business like rather than sexy?

Luckily we find the spark and not had such a meet.

North Cambs

"Depends on the chemistry before hand if there is no spark then I should imagine the scenario you painted was pretty business like rather than sexy?

Luckily we find the spark and not had such a meet. "

I'm not sure that the 'spark' as such was missing, just that the couple in question probably never feel that 'creating a sexy atmosphere' is important to them...where as to me it is the natural thing to do with any meet....regardless of how that particular meet might turn out.

We met a couple once for a social at their place and they hadn't made any effort either. Frankly, the place was dirty and messy and I did not feel sexy in the slightest.

We never had another meet.

-Courtney

"Depends on the chemistry before hand if there is no spark then I should imagine the scenario you painted was pretty business like rather than sexy?

Luckily we find the spark and not had such a meet.

I'm not sure that the 'spark' as such was missing, just that the couple in question probably never feel that 'creating a sexy atmosphere' is important to them...where as to me it is the natural thing to do with any meet....regardless of how that particular meet might turn out."

We find that a lot of the moment is in our mind and if the mood is right then as long as we are in a clean and functional room things get sexy and you tend to forget about the rest. It may have something to with the ladies boisterous can confidence at leading play though.

Could never get down and dirty in a dirty house yuck!

North Cambs

"We met a couple once for a social at their place and they hadn't made any effort either. Frankly, the place was dirty and messy and I did not feel sexy in the slightest.

-Courtney"

My experience was not that the house or room assigned for play were dirty, just that no effort to make the place seem remotely enticing in terms of a place to have sex had been made..

Atmosphere is essential to setting the tone for the evening. I believe in making maximum effort as this shows a mutual respect for your playmates. At the end of the day it's all about playing the game well, seducing playmates with the tease and them feeling completely at ease with the surroundings. Feeling like a piece of meat on a conveyor belt in a grubby room doesn't really do it for me. Each to their own tho....................

North Cambs

"Atmosphere is essential to setting the tone for the evening. I believe in making maximum effort as this shows a mutual respect for your playmates. At the end of the day it's all about playing the game well, seducing playmates with the tease and them feeling completely at ease with the surroundings. Feeling like a piece of meat on a conveyor belt in a grubby room doesn't really do it for me. Each to their own tho...................."

Bravo! I feel exactly the same way!

"We met a couple once for a social at their place and they hadn't made any effort either. Frankly, the place was dirty and messy and I did not feel sexy in the slightest.

-Courtney

My experience was not that the house or room assigned for play were dirty, just that no effort to make the place seem remotely enticing in terms of a place to have sex had been made.."

I understand, but I feel that the impetus is the same.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I try to make sure that I create the right atmosphere for play if I have someone/s coming to my place - nice lighting, a bit of back ground music, clean and tidy...as inviting as possible.

Recently I had a meet with a couple where absolutely no effort had been made with this regard....invited upstairs to a spare room which was completely devoid of any attempt to make it an inviting place to have sex.

How do you feel about the above? Is atmosphere in the chosen location for a meet important to you?"

Yup, very important to me, I like every sense catered to!! Even with a regular meet I always like to light candles and incense and find some sexy music and a nice wine.....I take a kit with me wherever I go, just in case haha! I'm gonna invest in a fur throw one day soon.....

North Cambs

-Courtney

My experience was not that the house or room assigned for play were dirty, just that no effort to make the place seem remotely enticing in terms of a place to have sex had been made..

I understand, but I feel that the impetus is the same. "

Yes, I whole heartedly agree

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I try to make sure that I create the right atmosphere for play if I have someone/s coming to my place - nice lighting, a bit of back ground music, clean and tidy...as inviting as possible.

How do you feel about the above? Is atmosphere in the chosen location for a meet important to you?

Yup, very important to me, I like every sense catered to!! Even with a regular meet I always like to light candles and incense and find some sexy music and a nice wine.....I take a kit with me wherever I go, just in case haha! I'm gonna invest in a fur throw one day soon..... "

fur throws are handy

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Yup, very important to me, I like every sense catered to!! Even with a regular meet I always like to light candles and incense and find some sexy music and a nice wine.....I take a kit with me wherever I go, just in case haha! I'm gonna invest in a fur throw one day soon..... "

Candles in hotel rooms set off the fire alarm

Am liking the fur throw idea though

North Cambs

Yup, very important to me, I like every sense catered to!! Even with a regular meet I always like to light candles and incense and find some sexy music and a nice wine.....I take a kit with me wherever I go, just in case haha! I'm gonna invest in a fur throw one day soon.....

Am liking the fur throw idea though "

Fur throws are fine, except with a lady who gushes copiously .

I saw one lady a number of times who seemed to like proceedings to always take place on a faux sheepskin rug on the living room floor. Give her propensity to gush like no one else I've ever met, I always worried about how many times that particular rug had got a jolly good soaking....I do hope it was machine washable

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I think people need to remember we all different...we all see situations different and all approach it different.

In your opinion they hadn't made an effort. But to be honest you, dnt know what they did. They may have spent an hr getting it clean n looking the way it did

If u didn't feel they made an effort that's ur take on the situation. So just dnt go again. I wouldn't go talking about it on here where they could see it and are now wandering why you didn't say something to them at the time...

Burnley

Am liking the fur throw idea though

Fur throws are fine, except with a lady who gushes copiously .

I saw one lady a number of times who seemed to like proceedings to always take place on a faux sheepskin rug on the living room floor. Give her propensity to gush like no one else I've ever met, I always worried about how many times that particular rug had got a jolly good soaking....I do hope it was machine washable "

well who mentioned only one throw available, and of course they wash....

-Courtney"

awwww Courtney are you a neat freak so am I x

"I think people need to remember we all different...we all see situations different and all approach it different.

In your opinion they hadn't made an effort. But to be honest you, dnt know what they did. They may have spent an hr getting it clean n looking the way it did

If u didn't feel they made an effort that's ur take on the situation. So just dnt go again. I wouldn't go talking about it on here where they could see it and are now wandering why you didn't say something to them at the time...

"

maybe it was the meet that was "throw" away !!

North Cambs

"I think people need to remember we all different...we all see situations different and all approach it different.

"

Sorry, but you can tell whether or not people have made an effort to create a sexy atmosphere or not, it's not just about cleaning the place.

I agree, for some people a bog standard spare room with no music or soft lighting may be all they require for sexual encounters but I prefer a slightly sexier ambiance....I was indeed interested in how many people feel the same and go out of their way to ensure it.

North Cambs

" I wouldn't go talking about it on here where they could see it and are now wandering why you didn't say something to them at the time...

"

its hardly the thing you can mention at the time.....'oh by the way, you couldn't you have made more of an effort to create an atmosphere more conducive to sex?'...

...Up on the Downs

fur throws are handy "

The one I want costs £240.00 unfortunately lol!

Burnley

fur throws are handy

The one I want costs £240.00 unfortunately lol! "

Oh I see......well if I paid that much I wouldnt want to be taking it with me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sorry, but you can tell whether or not people have made an effort to create a sexy atmosphere or not, it's not just about cleaning the place.

I agree, for some people a bog standard spare room with no music or soft lighting may be all they require for sexual encounters but I prefer a slightly sexier ambiance....I was indeed interested in how many people feel the same and go out of their way to ensure it."

so just out of interest if you was going to someone's house what would be your perfect setting to see

...Up on the Downs

)"

Not a few scented nightlights in coloured glasses, they're fine, I don't need a bonfire lol!! Only trouble so far is spilling hot wax all over the inside of my handbag when I leave at 3am haha!

North Cambs

I agree, for some people a bog standard spare room with no music or soft lighting may be all they require for sexual encounters but I prefer a slightly sexier ambiance....I was indeed interested in how many people feel the same and go out of their way to ensure it.so just out of interest if you was going to someone's house what would be your perfect setting to see"

I don't even need candles, just some soft lighting, a bit of background music, and ideally a room which is clutter free and has a nicely made up full sized bed.... or even play in the sitting room if it has a conducive atmosphere...

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

I agree, for some people a bog standard spare room with no music or soft lighting may be all they require for sexual encounters but I prefer a slightly sexier ambiance....I was indeed interested in how many people feel the same and go out of their way to ensure it.so just out of interest if you was going to someone's house what would be your perfect setting to see

I don't even need candles, just some soft lighting, a bit of background music, and ideally a room which is clutter free and has a nicely made up full sized bed.... or even play in the sitting room if it has a conducive atmosphere..."

we allways have candles usally musk ones i find musk very sexy , soft lighting and bit of soft music

...Up on the Downs

fur throws are handy

The one I want costs £240.00 unfortunately lol!

Oh I see......well if I paid that much I wouldnt want to be taking it with me"

If I paid that much I'd be taking it everywhere lol!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

It's very important to me to have the right feel to a room,if it's cold,bright lights and dirty that's not going to get me in the right mood for things.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

How do you feel about the above? Is atmosphere in the chosen location for a meet important to you?"

Setting the mood OP every hotel meet I've ever had has involved the female knocking back a few stiff ones in the hotel lobby to calm her nerves or so they say .with me inwardly smiling to myself as I sip my soda water and lime

Does that count as setting the mood I wonder ?.

Always clean, tidy and make it as welcome as possible if i have a visitor. Little music, ensure its comfortable temp (lesson learnt), drink is available (no haribo before that joke starts) etc

My aim is to make them not notice anything is missing so they can relax and concentrate on having fun

» Add a new message to this topic