FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Safe sex???

Safe sex???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering how many people insist on using condoms for actual sex but not for oral??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do

I only perform oral sex on one man and I wouldn't do it with any random meet EVER, so that problem doesn't effect me!

Are you asking because you think people should wear condoms for both, or for neither?

-Courtney

"Just wondering how many people insist on using condoms for actual sex but not for oral?? "

Break out the fruit flavoured condoms ! Xxx

"Are you asking because you think people should wear condoms for both, or for neither?

-Courtney"

It's entirely there choice...I'm just very aware of how many people slag off peeps for barebacking on these forums but have pics on there profile with loads of guys coming in their mouth. I'm not judging them either but I think they are either poorly educated or delusional

"Are you asking because you think people should wear condoms for both, or for neither?

-Courtney

It's entirely there choice...I'm just very aware of how many people slag off peeps for barebacking on these forums but have pics on there profile with loads of guys coming in their mouth. I'm not judging them either but I think they are either poorly educated or delusional "

But you thinking they are poorly educated and/or delusional IS judging them.

You can think they are wrong, but don't tell yourself it's not a judgement. It is a judgement. Own your opinion.

It's up to each individual to take their own sexual health in their own hands.

We do not bareback under any circumstances (apart from each other)

However we do oral with out but I (shel) don't allow any one to come in my mouth.

Yes there are still some risks and I am prepared to take those risks as I have weighed it up and it is such a small risk. We also get frequently tested including throat swabs

-Courtney

It's entirely there choice...I'm just very aware of how many people slag off peeps for barebacking on these forums but have pics on there profile with loads of guys coming in their mouth. I'm not judging them either but I think they are either poorly educated or delusional

You can think they are wrong, but don't tell yourself it's not a judgement. It is a judgement. Own your opinion. "

I'm not judging their actions I'm merely commenting on some people's double standards and lack of education.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Yes oral can be problematic, with or without a condom or some form of protection. But the thing is.. Using the "Oral" question, as has been done many times on here, to try and justify bareback is a non starter!

Just do what you want and if you want bareback, put it on your profile. If you don't, then post that on your profile! Simple, innit!

-Courtney

You can think they are wrong, but don't tell yourself it's not a judgement. It is a judgement. Own your opinion.

I'm not judging their actions I'm merely commenting on some people's double standards and lack of education."

Thinking someone is poorly educated or delusional for an action they take is certainly judging that action.

People have their own reasons for why they choose to take some risks and not others. Just as you do. Bareback with no contraception vs bareback with contraception. Protected sex with unprotected oral. Protected sex and protected oral. What level of risk you choose is up to you and the person your having sex with.

-Courtney

"It's up to each individual to take their own sexual health in their own hands.

We do not bareback under any circumstances (apart from each other)

However we do oral with out but I (shel) don't allow any one to come in my mouth.

Yes there are still some risks and I am prepared to take those risks as I have weighed it up and it is such a small risk. We also get frequently tested including throat swabs "

Exactly this.....I won't do oral if I have mouth ulcers either. Still a risk but a lower one so we get regular checks xx

Personally I tired oral with a condom the other day and almost threw up, the feel in my mouth took away any enjoyment, yes there are big risks involved

-Courtney

I'm not judging their actions I'm merely commenting on some people's double standards and lack of education.

Thinking someone is poorly educated or delusional for an action they take is certainly judging that action.

People have their own reasons for why they choose to take some risks and not others. Just as you do. Bareback with no contraception vs bareback with contraception. Protected sex with unprotected oral. Protected sex and protected oral. What level of risk you choose is up to you and the person your having sex with.

-Courtney"

My point is about the people who slag of other people for barebacking and engage in unsafe sex themselves. It has nothing to do with the actual choice to use or not use protection!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just wondering how many people insist on using condoms for actual sex but not for oral?? "

Always safe sex...always.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

The only safe sex is abstinence.

There are degrees of safer sex. Oral sex without a condom is a lesser risk then penetrative sex without a condom, hence why some will lessen, but not remove entirely, the risk to themselves by using a condom for penetration while still doing oral without.

-Courtney

-Courtney"

This

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"The only safe sex is abstinence.

There are degrees of safer sex. Oral sex without a condom is a lesser risk then penetrative sex without a condom, hence why some will lessen, but not remove entirely, the risk to themselves by using a condom for penetration while still doing oral without."

Except that conclusion has never been proven.

In some circumstances it is possible that oral sex without protection could be a higher risk than vaginal sex using a condom.

Many here seem to think that all circumstances have been taken into account and tested or calculated but that is not the truth.

If someone catches a STI and admits unprotected penetrative sex that will be assumed to be the route of the STI in the majority of cases rather than the oral sex the person has also engaged in.

Such cases bias the figures in favour of oral sex.

One should take the view that every sex act including protected sex involves a risk of catching a STI

-Courtney

It's entirely there choice...I'm just very aware of how many people slag off peeps for barebacking on these forums but have pics on there profile with loads of guys coming in their mouth. I'm not judging them either but I think they are either poorly educated or delusional "

I can assure you I'm neither

What I am is a open-minded adult that looks after her own sexual health . And anything anyone else does is entirely up to them .

As for coming in my mouth..i much prefer it on my tits

[Removed by poster at 13/10/15 17:34:07]

Personally I prefer to be sucked without, it feels better

[Removed by poster at 13/10/15 17:39:00]

Oh by the way op ....do you practice safe sex while giving oral to another female...i e dental dam ?

[Removed by poster at 13/10/15 17:38:49]

[Removed by poster at 13/10/15 17:39:30]

And I do.

There are degrees of safer sex. Oral sex without a condom is a lesser risk then penetrative sex without a condom, hence why some will lessen, but not remove entirely, the risk to themselves by using a condom for penetration while still doing oral without."

A sensible answer ! Yaaay !

Bump.

There are degrees of safer sex. Oral sex without a condom is a lesser risk then penetrative sex without a condom, hence why some will lessen, but not remove entirely, the risk to themselves by using a condom for penetration while still doing oral without.

Except that conclusion has never been proven.

In some circumstances it is possible that oral sex without protection could be a higher risk than vaginal sex using a condom.

Many here seem to think that all circumstances have been taken into account and tested or calculated but that is not the truth.

If someone catches a STI and admits unprotected penetrative sex that will be assumed to be the route of the STI in the majority of cases rather than the oral sex the person has also engaged in.

Such cases bias the figures in favour of oral sex.

One should take the view that every sex act including protected sex involves a risk of catching a STI"

-Courtney

You can think they are wrong, but don't tell yourself it's not a judgement. It is a judgement. Own your opinion. "

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Life is a series of calculated risks.

That calculated determination and the possible consequences are down to each individual.

Me too!

I've always worn protection for normal sex but I can do OWO but that's if she agrees but I don't mind that much. As long as everyone's boundaries are respected.

» Add a new message to this topic